Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[REQUEST] - Suzy Videos. Example attached

I want to know as well. She does have a c4s store that's been kinda dormant that you can get alot of her clips and some that were included in that compilation. But not the compilation itself. 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/127853/russian-wetting-and-wetlook

And before people go off about her age, she has a c4s, they screen for age by getting very specific personal information (drivers license and Social security number of all the people involved in the video) I Had looked into this once before and just didn't want to give my info to them. 

Edited by TheEvilDog (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Blurple said:

Is it just me or does she look incredibly young? Like under 16.

I talked to her on VK and she confirmed that she is over 18. However, I'm not sure if that c4s store is actually her or not, because I've seen her called a few different names on c4s and her VK is completely different. But I don know that the VK is real because I commissioned a video from her on there (that's why I asked her age).

Edited by amasonbo1 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, amasonbo1 said:

I talked to her on VK and she confirmed that she is over 18. However, I'm not sure if that c4s store is actually her or not, because I've seen her called a few different names on c4s and her VK is completely different. But I don know that the VK is real because I commissioned a video from her on there (that's why I asked her age).

Is she still active on vk? I'd love to commission a video from her too. Love her videos. 

Around the time when I first became aware that online omo content existed, there were GIFs and JPEGs of someone who billed herself as Suzy.  This would have been around 1996.  I don't think anyone was downloading videos back then, we were all on dialup modems.  Slow dialup modems.  I assume it's not the same person?

One image sequence featured her trying to climb into a window via a ladder while desperate and losing it midway through.

Edited to Add:  no, just watched the video (duh!) and not at all the same Suzy

Edited by KnottyBuoy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...