Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Second Time Changing in Public

Okay, so this was an embarrassing experience sometime late January, and I mostly wanted to share it so I actually still engage a little with the community here while I'm busy with work and still writing ^^;;;;;;

Ever since I've been on hormones, I started wetting the bed again, and while that's embarrassing on its own, it's half hormones half stress. The main reason this is a problem is because I leaked once or twice at work due to my stress incontinence, so I had (and have) been wearing pullups just in case, also because they help me feel a bit less anxious at work.

A week before I decided to go out, I was being a brat (as usual <////<), and ended up earning a punishment, which originally was just buying a pack of goodnites in person. That being embarrassing enough, my procrastination in doing so ended up eventually being, I wet a goodnite at work, when I get off, I was to buy some and get changed into a new one at the same store. My mommy had realized that I was stressed and said I didn't really have to at all, but as usual, I'm a bit stubborn and decided to go through with it anyway, if only to finally do something else in public again.

The day I had decided to do so was very impulsive, I had the idea on my way home from a long day of work, having already wet myself while talking to a customer. >////////////< I thought to myself that if I put it off any longer I'd probably just not do it at all, and so I decided to finally go through with it.

I had purposely chosen the biggest Walmart in our area, one because I never shopped at that one before, and two because I wanted it to be as public as could be. I could feel my cheeks blush as I pulled into the parking lot, this point being to far in to back out. "I need new goodnites anyways" I said to myself, only causing me to get more flustered.

I thought to myself if I were to get goodnites, I needed some more childish stuff, as if it would show to everyone that they weren't for me. So of course, the first thing that came to mind was jumbo crayons and coloring books.

Spoiler

You  can see the pen  marks on my thumb from work 😛

IMG_20190127_195509.thumb.jpg.0954d7b25104fd85ca7114d9ad063083.jpg 

After that was the goodnites. Honestly, in hindsight, it was probably super obvious I was carrying a bag of goodnights. I tried to look as natural as possible picking up the goodnites, despite my flustered face and me trying my best to hide that fact with all the coloring books I bought. I tried not to make eye contact with the dozen or so people I passed, scared it'd be someone I knew and they'd assume the obvious. After what seemed like a long walk, I thought I was in the clear as I tried to scan the goodnites at the self checkout and hurriedly hide them from view, but as I was trying and failing to scan the barcode, an employee asked if I needed help. My face must've looked like a rose as I tried to not make eyecontact with him either. I said something about me being alright and his response afterwards making me think he realized what i was scanning and that they were for me, he walked away so I'll never know. >//////////////////< As soon as I paid for everything I fast walked out with my stuff and quickly put it in the trunk of my car, soon opening it to get a new one to change into.

Spoiler

IMG_20190127_200730.thumb.jpg.faaf3e34f0ba48bdae7302c923fc86c4.jpg

Now, my second part of the plan was a bit more thought out, I was to hide the goodnite in my jacket, go back to the store, change and go. It went fine at first, entered through the opposite side (I used the same side to enter and leave last time) and quickly headed to the lady's room. When I entered the second open stall I saw and got my phone out, I quickly realized a problem, I was wearing my work pants, not a skirt. Now I didn't think this was a problem at first, seeing as I could rip the sides and take it off without sliding it down my legs. The problem was getting a new one on.

Someone else at this point had entered the bathroom and I was extremely nervous, as American stalls almost never go all the way to the floor. The problem only got worse as I realized I had to actually take my shoes off too just to change in this small stall, so as I took the wet one off, I stalled for time to be alone in the bathroom. I started by untying my shoes as I waited for them to wash their hands and leave, with me quickly taking the time to take my pants completely off so I could slide the new one on. By the time my pants were back on someone else came in, and my nervousness grew again. I quickly took some pictures and put my shoes back on, and casually walked out of the stall, throwing away the wet goodnite in the trash under the sink and taking my time washing my hands.

Spoiler

IMG_20190127_201521.thumb.jpg.1eed3f2fd285c90fbf7d58fb7625aa37.jpgIMG_20190127_201401.thumb.jpg.96169bd9d8b85724d5ffd485df67a7c0.jpg

I was a bright red even after the trip, it was extremely embarrassing but really fun to do! I doubt I'd do it again any time soon, but it definitely wasn't the first time I changed in public and won't be the last ^//////^ (the first time was also right after work, in the back of my car into one with tapes, an M4)

Here's a final pic, me in front of a fire place right afterwards showing my goodnite, which was already wet by the time I got home <///////////<

Spoiler

IMG_20190127_220207.thumb.jpg.b95128e9f29993f9874f029fdbc3df64.jpg

Edited by Justice (see edit history)
1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

Sounds really crazy! 

Heh, it was definitely unexpected having someone try to help me buy the goodnites ^///////^

22 minutes ago, ews21 said:

Sounds like you have fun changing in public!

I did honestly <///////< I think just public things in general are really fun to do, before then I even went on a date padded and in a onesie (under a skirt and coat) so I definitely enjoy that a lot too >//////////> (The date I even was at a place that looked super modern art-ish, so the wall between the bar was just small white square bars spaced apart. This meant that from the hightop table I was at, if I wasn't careful and turned the chair to the left, I'd flash everyone in the dining room my onesie and padding >///////////////////< )

Edited by Justice (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Justice said:

I did honestly <///////< I think just public things in general are really fun to do, before then I even went on a date padded and in a onesie (under a skirt and coat) so I definitely enjoy that a lot too >//////////> (The date I even was at a place that looked super modern art-ish, so the wall between the bar was just small white square bars spaced apart. This meant that from the hightop table I was at, if I wasn't careful and turned the chair to the left, I'd flash everyone in the dining room my onesie and padding >///////////////////< ) 

Remind me to go to a modern art museum for people watching more :P
But that's crazy, much crazier than the story above. Did the date go well?

1 hour ago, ews21 said:

Remind me to go to a modern art museum for people watching more 😛
But that's crazy, much crazier than the story above. Did the date go well?

heheh, you're very welcome 😛

I mean there really wasn't as much more to say about that than what I already said, but we both really enjoyed it ^/////^
Especially the light teasing they did when I brought it to their attention >///////>

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

heheh, you're very welcome 😛

I mean there really wasn't as much more to say about that than what I already said, but we both really enjoyed it ^/////^
Especially the light teasing they did when I brought it to their attention >///////>

I guess telling someone you are wearing a diaper probably is a little crazy. Glad it went well