Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Creating Videos

Well, if you plan to share them you have to consider whether or not you would show your face or tattoos that could identify you, assuming that’s a concern. Also, medium to light colored pants tend to show the wetting the best.  I guess I haven’t really filmed myself wetting, but I have shared some pics with the wife on a couple occasions and dark pants and dark light don’t help at all. Hope it goes well and you have fun!

This! Make sure you know how you’re going to record it *before* you’re busting for a wee! I speak from experience.

And make sure your phone/camera isn’t about to die too!

It’s a good idea to make sure there’s plenty of light wherever you’re doing it.

Above all - have fun!! It really makes a video so much better when the person doing it is comfortable and enjoying what they’re doing, at least for me. That’s worth any amount of technical quality.

12 hours ago, wannawatch said:

Another tip :set up your camera way in advance, before your going to do the shoot. That way you have all the time(and patience..) to get things working exactly like you want!

Wishing you good luck, and lots of fun making your vid! 

Ha ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had 'experience witk trying to make a vid,while desperately dancing around their camera !!' 😂

A few things to consider when using your phone for this: the lighting is allready mentioned-good one, as not every image your eyes can see is being recorded in that same quality by the camera. There has to be quite a bit of light to make a decent video. Also watch out for shadows: where is your primary light-source located and doesn't that produce nasty shadows in the vid..? Then there is battery-life offcourse but also the "settings" on your phone: when does the video-function automatically shut off, is this after one minute allready ? resulting in a wasted effort . Again learned by mistake ! 😉

Wishing you much fun in making your vid!

• 1 month later...