Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I need to build up my galery and practice if I ever want to do comissions, so this is your oportunity to get some freebies! 

I do digital :

borrar2.thumb.png.65fee12938d4212acf62efef1f45f590.pngborrar.thumb.png.555035b5256237bdcbbc837a928787bf.pngborrarasap.thumb.png.dfc8bf576335c9a90e203dec0b52554a.png

and traditional:

IMG_20180917_161746.thumb.jpg.fc9a69e14c7d9af163b4ce9db4273cec.jpgIMG_20181204_112710.thumb.jpg.f185c8912aa447eecf340b362068c8a3.jpg

so specify what you want in your request!

🚫I don't draw🚫:

*scat/messing

*gore

*mecha

( I am not very good with furries tho) 

I'll try to do one or two a day but pleade be patient.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need to build up my galery and practice if I ever want to do comissions, so this is your oportunity to get some freebies!  I do digital : and traditional: so specify what

I wasn't sure what you meant by rule34 and beacause in the traditional way you have no ctrl+Z I had to improvise. (I will put all your requests ina requests folder just in case sometjing happens

Here you go! I hope you like it : )    ( As I am not much into ABDL I chose regular omorashi...)    Well , I did the best I could remembering it. I hope you like it !  ( Also the idea of

Posted Images

16 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

I dig it, I'll put in a request.

Is Rule34 also available because I'd really like to see a desperation/wetting piece on Patty from Soul Eater. 

(Traditional style)

I wasn't sure what you meant by rule34 and beacause in the traditional way you have no ctrl+Z I had to improvise.

(I will put all your requests ina requests folder just in case sometjing happens to the thread)

IMG_20190406_191353.jpg

IMG_20190406_191253.jpg

53 minutes ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

Just clarifying if you were alright with doing art of an official character like this because there are some artists here who won't do it for various reasons.

You did good on this, btw, really cute.

Nah, as they are only requests and I am not making any money I see no problem in doing official characters hahaha The only ones I wont do are the ones from Death Note bc I love them too much.

So for everyone else don't be afraid Official characters welcome 😄

can yall draw Princess Peach in her Ultimate design having an accident in front of her loyal Toad subjects?

traditional if ya please

Now dis next one here is the Ultimate request pun entirely intended!

Draw ALL the girls from Smash Ultimate in a classic bathroom line scenario excluden the kiddies and dat dog! some will be having leakin and some will be squirming!

also traditional iffin your willin. 

Guest Omo-Omega

I'd love to see Spock from star trek desperate if you can, trying not to show it but unable to hide it anymore. Whichever method you'd prefer!

On 4/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, Lapiiss said:

I'd really enjoy some desperation from Princess Peach or Lapis Lazuli! Like the Mayor Pauline pic, the implication of a long hold, lots of drinks and a full bladder meter / visual metaphor would be incredible too!

I hope you like it. I decided Lapis Lazuli because I've already drawn Peach and this thread is to practice hahahlarge.lapisla.png.790ef3f7b1eaec5d5e4d1576c8cb46ac.png