Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Deliberate little leaks

Guest shortmetalboi
On 4/4/2019 at 6:27 AM, FourMillion said:

A question for you all. Are you ever tempted to let out a small spurt when out in a public place, but not release enough to actually show any external evidence? If so, how often and where have you done this?

I've done this once or twice when I was in public but not with anyone. It turns me on

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either cla

Randomly letting out small spurts is one of my favourite things actually, I do it a lot at home, and sometimes when I'm out too, but only if I'm either wearing a skirt (which I rarely do) or a long co

Yes I love that! When occasion allows, I love letting go small spurts for hours so it stays a little wet between my legs.

Posted Images

On 4/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, MrMakeherWait said:

Sometimes I'll encourage a girl to let out deliberate little leaks if it helps her maintain her control longer - and often it does - although for some it seems to only make matters more pressing.

I totally know what you mean! I dom for a couple people and some of them like doing bladder control where i dictate when and where they can pee/ how much to drink. To make sure they don't completely lose control and to keep them desperate for longer I'll let them wet themselves for five seconds only, and the response i get most often is along the lines of 'that made it so much worse!'

On 4/4/2019 at 9:27 PM, FourMillion said:

A question for you all. Are you ever tempted to let out a small spurt when out in a public place, but not release enough to actually show any external evidence? If so, how often and where have you done this?

Many times, and for different reasons. If I'm feeling really horny I might do it just for the fun of secretly wetting myself a little with no one knowing. Or if I'm busting and know there's not going to be any toilets available for some time I might let a little bit out to buy a bit more time.  I have to be very careful doing this if I am seriously busting though, because although I can always cut it off okay, my full bladder objects to being stopped again straight after starting and the pressure escalates so much that I'm likely to then have one or more accidental spurts, which are likely to result in a visible wet patch, or a dribble down my legs if I'm wearing a skirt.

"A question for you all. Are you ever tempted to let out a small spurt when out in a public place, but not release enough to actually show any external evidence? If so, how often and where have you done this?"

Yes, All of the time. My dark jeans hide most of the evidence. If I've ever been spotted, no one has ever said anything.

6 hours ago, dwp said:

"A question for you all. Are you ever tempted to let out a small spurt when out in a public place, but not release enough to actually show any external evidence? If so, how often and where have you done this?"

Yes, All of the time. My dark jeans hide most of the evidence. If I've ever been spotted, no one has ever said anything.

I do it often, usually when shopping or clubbing, etc. Last time was yesterday, when I stopped at local grocery shop on the way home from work. But doing this is a bit risky, because I can't control my bladder that well and often let out much more than a small spurt and get visible wet patch between my legs. 

30 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I do it often, usually when shopping or clubbing, etc. Last time was yesterday, when I stopped at local grocery shop on the way home from work. But doing this is a bit risky, because I can't control my bladder that well and often let out much more than a small spurt and get visible wet patch between my legs. 

Yeah, I do it often as well. 

Yesterday, I was a the Home Depot, which is our bulding supply store around here. I leaked several times while walking around in the store shopping. By the time I finished shopping, I had a pretty good wet patch in my underwear, a wet patch on the front of my pants about the size of a grapefruit, and at least one streak down my right leg. That's just a small leak for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wetting yourself, ever such a little, so that nobody knows... 

That kind of secret and illicit thrill is very, very hot!

Here's a game to play: let out little spurts, as a test of your control and as a game against yourself; and maybe to play with the risk, of how far you can get before it's noticeable that you've wet yourself... 

Fifty Spurts: a wetting game

At least one person who read that, came back and commented to say that they had play-tested it. 

I would recommend that a secret little-leaker would start out by playing for a score of ten, instead of fifty.