Sign In

Deliberate little leaks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either cla

Randomly letting out small spurts is one of my favourite things actually, I do it a lot at home, and sometimes when I'm out too, but only if I'm either wearing a skirt (which I rarely do) or a long co

Yes I love that! When occasion allows, I love letting go small spurts for hours so it stays a little wet between my legs.

Posted Images

Sometimes I'll do this while I'm shopping. The more I let out, the more it turns me on and the more I wish I could piss my pants completely so it's hard to keep it to little squirts. It's even more fun if I wear a diaper so then I can do more little squirts without anyone knowing. I've been thinking about doing it in the laundromat when no one else is there so that if I do have a full blown accident or leave a noticeable wet patch, at least there aren't any witnesses. 

When my IC issues started I would often let out a small spurt into my pad hoping to buy myself more time until I could reach a restroom.  The problem became that some spurts where larger than others and often it was hard to stop once I started.  Eventually I had uncontrolled spurts that would happen when the urge to pee hit and that meant a bladder emptying was coming.

Yeah, I do sometimes do this on purpose 😄 Usually when I need to go but I'm not completely desperate - on days where I'm really feeling the itch to hold until I wet myself, but for whatever reason that's not on the cards. Having wet knickers sort of scratches that mental itch a bit, even if I change out of them. I normally wait til I'm in the queue for the toilet - partly because that's when involuntary leaks happen most often, so it feels more like an accident, but also juuuust in case I can't stop quickly.

If I'm really desperate though, I never risk it unless I'm wearing a pad *and* already in the queue. Once I start spurting I generally can't stop 😶

I love doing it too but I usually end up having to pee twice during the night if I do it alll day that kinda takes the fun out of it for me

13 hours ago, little_accidents said:

Yeah, I do sometimes do this on purpose 😄 Usually when I need to go but I'm not completely desperate - on days where I'm really feeling the itch to hold until I wet myself, but for whatever reason that's not on the cards. Having wet knickers sort of scratches that mental itch a bit, even if I change out of them. I normally wait til I'm in the queue for the toilet - partly because that's when involuntary leaks happen most often, so it feels more like an accident, but also juuuust in case I can't stop quickly.

If I'm really desperate though, I never risk it unless I'm wearing a pad *and* already in the queue. Once I start spurting I generally can't stop 😶

What kind of pad do you use? Brand?

I've suggested letting a little pee out in your pants as a forfeit in a drinking game a couple of times. It's especially good at pre-drinks when everyone's in going out clothes. It happened a few times in my friendship group at uni, and for most of those the dare wasn't even my idea! I'll tell you about the ones I remember (names changed.)

Amy refused at first because she was only wearing a thong, but peer pressure convinced her and we all got to see a little trickle go as far as her knee.

The next time Michael did it but ended up with a golf ball sized wet spot on his chinos. We told him it wasn't in the spirit to change before we went out but he did anyway.

After me suggesting it twice, it sort of became a standard forfeit and happened on a couple of other occasions. 

I had to do it once, but had better bladder control than my flatmate and managed to just wet my boxers a little. (I was wearing some lovely pink ones that showed off the patch when I pulled my jeans down to show them.)

I'm sure it happened more than this but the only other time I can remember was Fiona saying she'd done it, but refusing to show us the evidence. Eventually Amy convinced her and she pulled down her jeans to reveal a perfectly dry pristine pair of white knickers. She claimed that she was too well trained to have an accident. We weren't impressed but let her off. A few minutes later she went to the toilet, came back, and said that to be a good sport she'd just pulled her jeans straight back up without wiping, so she'd practically peed in her knickers. We believed her and decided it counted, but I'm still sad we never got to see those wet undies!

Seeing my friends pee openly also made me wonder if they were doing it secretly too. I know I leaked more than the one time I had to show them. I like to think they did too!

Edited by HarryC
Spelling (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/8/2019 at 11:14 AM, HarryC said:

I've suggested letting a little pee out in your pants as a forfeit in a drinking game a couple of times. It's especially good at pre-drinks when everyone's in going out clothes. It happened a few times in my friendship group at uni, and for most of those the dare wasn't even my idea! I'll tell you about the ones I remember (names changed.)

Amy refused at first because she was only wearing a thong, but peer pressure convinced her and we all got to see a little trickle go as far as her knee.

The next time Michael did it but ended up with a golf ball sized wet spot on his chinos. We told him it wasn't in the spirit to change before we went out but he did anyway.

After me suggesting it twice, it sort of became a standard forfeit and happened on a couple of other occasions. 

I had to do it once, but had better bladder control than my flatmate and managed to just wet my boxers a little. (I was wearing some lovely pink ones that showed off the patch when I pulled my jeans down to show them.)

I'm sure it happened more than this but the only other time I can remember was Fiona saying she'd done it, but refusing to show us the evidence. Eventually Amy convinced her and she pulled down her jeans to reveal a perfectly dry pristine pair of white knickers. She claimed that she was too well trained to have an accident. We weren't impressed but let her off. A few minutes later she went to the toilet, came back, and said that to be a good sport she'd just pulled her jeans straight back up without wiping, so she'd practically peed in her knickers. We believed her and decided it counted, but I'm still sad we never got to see those wet undies!

Seeing my friends pee openly also made me wonder if they were doing it secretly too. I know I leaked more than the one time I had to show them. I like to think they did too!

I honestly think that if I had to show that I wet a little I would have just full force wet my pants, just because a wetting is a wetting no matter how wet your pants and undies get !

I can't say I have tried this in public out of concern that it would show, and that I would not be able to stop for long.  If I leak anywhere it's because I can't hold it. Usually once I leak the seal is broken and I feel the urge to pee again soon. Sure, I can and do leak and spurt for as much as an hour or more, but the wetspot is visible. I have leaked some just wetting my briefs, but more leaks soon follow. 

I have thought just like anything else underwear manufactures  skimp just a bit making cotton briefs fabric just a bit thinner and thinner and less absorbent. 

Granted my bladder was smaller as a kid but I remember peeing quite a bit soaking my briefs, but not my pants.

I love your crotch wetting vid Princess Peach. I think the tightness of your pants makes a big difference. When wearing loose pants I have peed enough that urine ran down my legs without significant wetness showing.

On 10/4/2019 at 8:35 PM, little_accidents said:

Too bad queues in the male toilet are really rare.😔

18 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

1FF30F91-D3B7-4B4F-9C0B-89DF6A260CB1.MOV 6.71 MB · 32 downloads Why does this never work for me? I can’t leak even a little without a wet spot showing immediately😏

i mean don’t get me wrong, I love it. But wearing two pairs of panties...or thick jeans, makes no difference....there’s always a wet spot lol

now for a completely off topic question. i dont know why but I cant get this movie clip to open on my computer.  does anyone else have this issue?

2 hours ago, sandy808 said:

I use VLC media player and have no problem playing this.  

thanks Sandy.  I just installed VLC and it works great

22 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

1FF30F91-D3B7-4B4F-9C0B-89DF6A260CB1.MOV 6.71 MB · 45 downloads Why does this never work for me? I can’t leak even a little without a wet spot showing immediately😏

i mean don’t get me wrong, I love it. But wearing two pairs of panties...or thick jeans, makes no difference....there’s always a wet spot lol

great video PrincessPeeach 🙂 Love it!  😍

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, CarmenCD said:

I do this sometimes when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress of dark colour and I don't plan to sit down at least for a while or take my shoes off. It's usually in night clubs, at concerts or while grocery shopping. Doing this is really thrilling for me, because I usually can't stop right away when I'm desperate and start peeing on purpose. And it's always a possibility of bigger leak than planned.

I never do this on purpose while wearing pants, because almost every time escapes enough pee to make a visible wet spot on my pants. 

But imagine if drops or a smal steam running down your leg