Sign In

Deliberate little leaks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either cla

Randomly letting out small spurts is one of my favourite things actually, I do it a lot at home, and sometimes when I'm out too, but only if I'm either wearing a skirt (which I rarely do) or a long co

Yes I love that! When occasion allows, I love letting go small spurts for hours so it stays a little wet between my legs.

Posted Images

I do this sometimes when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress of dark colour and I don't plan to sit down at least for a while or take my shoes off. It's usually in night clubs, at concerts or while grocery shopping. Doing this is really thrilling for me, because I usually can't stop right away when I'm desperate and start peeing on purpose. And it's always a possibility of bigger leak than planned.

I never do this on purpose while wearing pants, because almost every time escapes enough pee to make a visible wet spot on my pants. 

On 4/5/2019 at 3:26 AM, Rukako said:

I love doing it every now and then, depending on how bright my clothes are factors into how much I will let out. A fun one is to finish peeing and then the the final bit out into your pants. 

Or another thing to do if you don't want to go to the trouble of a full wetting is to start in your pants, then go to the toilet, then finish in your pants as well...

On 4/6/2019 at 4:48 PM, CarmenCD said:

I tried it once and I was almost as wet as when I wet my self. 

Same.

The way I did it was to only spurt a little before peeing while standing in front of the urinal, before either not actually peeing or peeing as usual. I find it much easier to leak intentionally in places like that.

And it's nice to imagine you not quite making it to the toilet. 

On 4/4/2019 at 6:01 AM, Spectator9 said:

A little game I have played with a full bladder is to slowly relax my sphincter until I feel that pee is about to escape, then clamp it shut.  If you do this repeatedly, eventually you will either clamp too late or find that clamping the muscle isn't fully effective, and you will do a spurt in your pants.  

yeah I like to do that too. but then when I spurt, I hesitate  as long as I dare before it gets too much of a torrent.

On 4/4/2019 at 5:27 AM, FourMillion said:

A question for you all. Are you ever tempted to let out a small spurt when out in a public place, but not release enough to actually show any external evidence? If so, how often and where have you done this?

Usually when I take my evening walk(wet) I do this

• 4 weeks later...

I used to play with little wet leaks like this as an exciting game of chance in the back seat of a city bus on my way home from school.

I’d hold all afternoon so I really had to go, and then if certain things happened I had to wet my pants a little, right then and there. It might include traffic things, like if certain streets had a red light, or things directly related to wetting, like any time I saw Pampers boxes in store windows (which almost always happened) or baby pants on a clothesline (which often happened too).

I really wanted to lose when I played this game…

I only did this when I knew I was going to be the first one home, but that was true on a lot of days. I sometimes got to my bus stop quite wet, from a whole series of little leaks, and had to use my school bag to hide what looked like a much younger boy’s accident as I got off the bus.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)
On 4/4/2019 at 10:47 AM, CarmenCD said:

I do this sometimes when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress of dark colour and I don't plan to sit down at least for a while or take my shoes off. It's usually in night clubs, at concerts or while grocery shopping. Doing this is really thrilling for me, because I usually can't stop right away when I'm desperate and start peeing on purpose. And it's always a possibility of bigger leak than planned.

I never do this on purpose while wearing pants, because almost every time escapes enough pee to make a visible wet spot on my pants. 

hawttt