Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Leaky's Art/Request Thread

6 hours ago, LeakyPanties said:

star.thumb.png.ac67a485c4017f0ac9bdfc1aa63c2661.png

I do like me some heroines, so I slammed this one out real quick. Hope you like it

Man, that is really great I really Live It, Starfire is a great character but don't have too much omorashi.

How about a next page with a BURSTING Raven who cant wait another secound but she " try her best " to show What Starfire is asking and both pee in front the toilet or about Raven use It without put Jr panties down and Starfire have a accident?

• Upvote 1

TMNT.thumb.png.7efcf52f9d202cf7fd68d376df254fd2.png

There you go. Finished this up a few days ago and forgot to post it. I went little extra on it, then I really should have, (Who needs sleep, lol). Hope you like it.

Oh...my ...god! Thank you so much! I yearned for Karai omorashi for a long time, and you  did it! 🙂 

Edited by Soundwave012

Of it wouldn't be too much could you draw spidergwen bursting to use the bathroom, but since the suit doesn't have zippers she can't go in an alley way and has an accident on a rooftop or on a Wall?

3c5b22b08541eb77554d627069948741.jpg

• Upvote 2

Oooooooh, that Pharah picture is nice. Think you could do a similar X-ray pic of Samus wetting inside of her armor?

Ahhh, awesome. Glad to see you're back man. I really like the art onslaught!

How about a challenge!

My arachnophobia character Sephoira. Dreaming about wetting herself from a tiny spider but really wetting the bed!Sephoira.thumb.jpg.ce822295035546587d61c4a2d64f6820.jpg

Edited by Linkx
  • Upvote 1

If it is okay do you think you could do one of Rias Gremory wetting herself?

Oh, nice stuff. Especially glad to see Erza accidents. 

I'd love to see Claudette from Queen's blade having a fear accident from a loud noise or something equally trivial.

ad219923af259fcf828df314a9b07707.jpg

• Upvote 1

Wow, a mile a minute; no kidding man. That Kai'sa and Annie one is fantastic, I really like it. Same with the avengers picture, very amusing. Always good to see more leaky Gynoids as well heh. I'll prod you again to start doing soiling stuff in addition at some point too.

• Upvote 2

Hi again! Your new stuffs are absolutely amazing, but I miss your old arts, please continue to reupload them.😊

Oh, and a request: Please draw two picture about some female Clash Royale characters desperate and wetting. The pictures would show them standing in line for the bathroom. I thinked about them for standing in line (in this order): Princess, Ram Rider (without Ram), Witch, Valkyrie, Night Witch, Musketeer, Archer.

549b3060be0a0a314fd8dc42b17253a3.png

ram-rider.png

74e3fcb430de723c2ef967cae7d15297.jpg

kisspng-clash-of-clans-clash-royale-valkyrie-golem-video-g-5af36c7560b1d2.1845951115259024533961.jpg

149-1495793_pin-by-crafty-annabelle-on-clash-royale-clash.png

kisspng-clash-royale-clash-of-clans-musketeer-musketeer-5b26a7cc1a27a5.4184502615292599801071.jpg

647ecbb2ee786e631db6d9e02604ecc8.jpg

Wow the female shazam (idk her name) is my favorite one so far I really love how you can see her pubes. Do you do commissions?

On 5/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, Thispieguy1 said:

Wow the female shazam (idk her name)

Her name is Mary Marvel

Wow Leaky, that was great xD 

I was going to ask for a continuation of that part of Samus in the elevator or something with the new blonde doctor you did for me, but once you made Rias having an accident, the lewd thought went through my mind "since you drew Rias, so  why not have Akeno desperate waiting for Rias to finish bathing her after the accident ? "

She can be waiting at the door and in the next part she can not wait any longer and invades the bathroom using the toilet with Rias still in the shower, but her black silk panties have paid the price to wait too long, there was no time to remove it before sitting in the toilet.

Akeno might be saying something like "Ara Ara, it looks like I'm going to need to join you in the shower Rias " and she'd be thinking "crap, this is extremely humiliating ... this was my favorite panties"

• Upvote 1

Nice job and thanks for doing the request o.o Agreed with Linkx though, soiling stuff is really good.

Your job is absolutely gorgeous, it just looks so warm! I'm tempted to ask for requests, but you look bloated with them already, so I just wanted to congratulate you for your efforts. Must have been hard to lose some art...

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2019 at 4:33 AM, Soundwave012 said:

Hi again! Your new stuffs are absolutely amazing, but I miss your old arts, please continue to reupload them.😊

Oh, and a request: Please draw two picture about some female Clash Royale characters desperate and wetting. The pictures would show them standing in line for the bathroom. I thinked about them for standing in line (in this order): Princess, Ram Rider (without Ram), Witch, Valkyrie, Night Witch, Musketeer, Archer

roysl.thumb.png.5366bc5be9f4d2034b344d3d5f50a619.png

Here is the first piece I came up with some of those characters. I liked these two the most, might do more with them later, never know. Hope you enjoy it.

On 5/20/2019 at 7:37 AM, AkenoSama said:

Wow Leaky, that was great xD 

I was going to ask for a continuation of that part of Samus in the elevator or something with the new blonde doctor you did for me, but once you made Rias having an accident, the lewd thought went through my mind "since you drew Rias, so  why not have Akeno desperate waiting for Rias to finish bathing her after the accident ? "

She can be waiting at the door and in the next part she can not wait any longer and invades the bathroom using the toilet with Rias still in the shower, but her black silk panties have paid the price to wait too long, there was no time to remove it before sitting in the toilet.

Akeno might be saying something like "Ara Ara, it looks like I'm going to need to join you in the shower Rias " and she'd be thinking "crap, this is extremely humiliating ... this was my favorite panties"

Sorry for the late reply, I can def do something around those lines for ya!

On 6/5/2019 at 8:38 PM, FromIncognitoMode said:

Your job is absolutely gorgeous, it just looks so warm! I'm tempted to ask for requests, but you look bloated with them already, so I just wanted to congratulate you for your efforts. Must have been hard to lose some art...

Thank you! I really appreciate it. Yeah it was kinda of rough to loos some.Tbh I've made so much I'm not even sure what some of them were, lol. And please, if you have a request, go ahead and let me know, I'm all ears. 👍

Also here two random pieces I've finished up, of Powergirl and the girl from the first John Wick, Perkins. The JW one was suppose to be a set of three but I got lazy. :PPG2.thumb.png.bb23b77474cf06d6f791bddaeddefcc0.pngJW1.thumb.png.3b08ad44b3eaa15a91630f6f8c525b3b.png

• Upvote 4

Hi!Can you do a Desperate Evelynn of League of Legends in front of an occupied bathroom?

• Upvote 2

Y'know I thought it would be pretty cool if you did wetting art of Noodle from Gorillaz, mainly the Phase 4 (her outfit from the Strobelite video) or Phase 5 (with her outfit from the Tranz video) since there is no omo art of her that I can find on the internet. You can pick what outfit because I'm in different on which one to send as a request. So I'll let you pick if you want! 🙂

P6-1.jpg

Dm_W_9gXsAANVJh.jpg

Edited by Nardo

Can you do one with spiderman trying desperately to hold it but not making it and has an huge accident?

Can you do Sonya Blade of MK 2 captive of Shao Khan and struggling to contain her liquids? You can add some wetting.