Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Feeling less attractive about diapers

So, it's been 1 week since i got a match on tinder with a girl(that was on Monday). We went on a few date since then(Thursday ,Friday,Saturday and Sunday) we had pretty good times in every date, and kissed each-other a lot on Saturday and Sunday(so we're in a relationship since Friday). But something has changed.. I feel less attractived to diapers. I wanted to order some online, but this happened... is that normal or it's just i'm not used to having a girlfriend?  A few weeks ago i was very excited for this moment where i can wear diapers again, but suddenly had a girlfriend from nowhere and had mixed feelings.  Can i still order diapers because it's normal and going to change or should i just leave it because i have a girlfriend ? I also worry because what if i lose my whole interest in diapers? can this happen like that? 

ps:i did not had sex with her yet,because of her diet , and she has an infection (not a significant or serious ) in her ovary 

Congrats on he new gf. Don't worry though, you'll probably be this way for life. I've felt similar feelings at the start of relationships, but it doesn't last long. If you do lose interest in diapers completely and permanently, it'll be the first time I've heard of that happening, and it would probably be for the best in terms of relationships anyway.

Interest in kinks come and go, so fluctations like this is entirely normal, with or without a partner. Anyway, congratulations on finding someone; enjoy your time with her 😉

This might not be a very popular opinion on a site like this, but I think weird sexual interests correlate a lot with social ineptitude. (Please understand: this does not mean that one causes the other in either direction, it's just that they sometimes go somewhat hand in hand, I think.) This leads to a lot of people (certainly not all kinksters of course, just some of them, but still a notable number) kind of replacing normal sexual behavior (like seeking out a decent partner, and developing worthwhile relationships) with fetish-related activities, and elaborate practices of masturbation. Not to be judgemental - I do it to a large degree, after all 🤨 - but it's important to keep a perspective on your life. Especially if you are a person who never had a long term relationship, or any sex at all before. Spending years indulging in specific fetishes on the internet in this situation might not be the best for you. (Please note @ShallowBear52 that I'm not talking specifically about you here, this is just in general.)

So of course your interest in solo diaper time will wane, if you have another - let me dare to say: healthier - outlet for your sexuality. And good for you 🙂 I hope you guys will hit it off and have a great time together - sexually and otherwise!

I've been in a very similar situation, I was actually lucky enough to find a girl that was a diaper lover and lived near enough to me. But it was never how I had imagined it was going to be when it came to dating and the bedroom. When we spoke about DL as we started dating, I noticed my interest started to dip a bit and I found it extremely awkward and unnatural. Whether this was because I was not use to it or I realized that I wasn't attracted to the girl in question, it lead to the most uncomfortable bedroom encounter I have had so far and we ended up not seeing each other anymore after two dates. 

So my advice would be, don't overthink about the diapers and just let the interest disappear/lower for now and it might not necessarily be a bad thing. If it is anything like how it happened for me and from what I have read from other people, your interest will most likely resurface in time. Maybe after the excitement of the new relationship has died down a bit. Should you ever consider bringing diapers into the relationship, just make sure you feel comfortable about it and make sure its the right decision. Also, make sure you don't leave it to late, it leads to trust issues most of the time from all the secret keeping of it. 

If you have already ordered the diapers, I would just find a nice secret place to keep them for now and try not think about them to much. I wouldn't throw them away or anything, as it would be just like throwing money in the bin. As said above as well, this tends to be a binge and purge fetish and countless people go through the cycle a couple of times until they are 100% comfortable and accept that it is just part of them and there is nothing wrong with it. Also, the fact you have mentioned you are worried about losing interest tells me that you are more than unlikely to be done with being a diaper lover. I was the exact same when my interest suddenly died for a couple of months, I was worried I had lost all interest in diapers, but in the end it was more like just a break from them and I am back to liking them again. It may be a thing to do with age or where you are in your life as well. Either way, just don't force anything and keep your wearing in moderation if your feelings come back for diapers and you might find a happy medium where they fit into your new lifestyle/relationship. 

I hope some of this information and my experience helps 😉

Edited by solomonwishes
Typos (see edit history)
On 4/2/2019 at 3:48 AM, supernerd222 said:

Congrats on he new gf. Don't worry though, you'll probably be this way for life. I've felt similar feelings at the start of relationships, but it doesn't last long. If you do lose interest in diapers completely and permanently, it'll be the first time I've heard of that happening, and it would probably be for the best in terms of relationships anyway.

thank you and yes i don't know how things are going to be continue 

On 4/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, solomonwishes said:

I've been in a very similar situation, I was actually lucky enough to find a girl that was a diaper lover and lived near enough to me. But it was never how I had imagined it was going to be when it came to dating and the bedroom. When we spoke about DL as we started dating, I noticed my interest started to dip a bit and I found it extremely awkward and unnatural. Whether this was because I was not use to it or I realized that I wasn't attracted to the girl in question, it lead to the most uncomfortable bedroom encounter I have had so far and we ended up not seeing each other anymore after two dates. 

So my advice would be, don't overthink about the diapers and just let the interest disappear/lower for now and it might not necessarily be a bad thing. If it is anything like how it happened for me and from what I have read from other people, your interest will most likely resurface in time. Maybe after the excitement of the new relationship has died down a bit. Should you ever consider bringing diapers into the relationship, just make sure you feel comfortable about it and make sure its the right decision. Also, make sure you don't leave it to late, it leads to trust issues most of the time from all the secret keeping of it. 

If you have already ordered the diapers, I would just find a nice secret place to keep them for now and try not think about them to much. I wouldn't throw them away or anything, as it would be just like throwing money in the bin. As said above as well, this tends to be a binge and purge fetish and countless people go through the cycle a couple of times until they are 100% comfortable and accept that it is just part of them and there is nothing wrong with it. Also, the fact you have mentioned you are worried about losing interest tells me that you are more than unlikely to be done with being a diaper lover. I was the exact same when my interest suddenly died for a couple of months, I was worried I had lost all interest in diapers, but in the end it was more like just a break from them and I am back to liking them again. It may be a thing to do with age or where you are in your life as well. Either way, just don't force anything and keep your wearing in moderation if your feelings come back for diapers and you might find a happy medium where they fit into your new lifestyle/relationship. 

I hope some of this information and my experience helps 😉

thank you for the advices! i already started to use the diapers (and right now i'm wearing my wet Drynites diaper 😅)

On 4/3/2019 at 6:41 AM, BabyDreams said:

Interest in kinks come and go, so fluctations like this is entirely normal, with or without a partner. Anyway, congratulations on finding someone; enjoy your time with her 😉

This might not be a very popular opinion on a site like this, but I think weird sexual interests correlate a lot with social ineptitude. (Please understand: this does not mean that one causes the other in either direction, it's just that they sometimes go somewhat hand in hand, I think.) This leads to a lot of people (certainly not all kinksters of course, just some of them, but still a notable number) kind of replacing normal sexual behavior (like seeking out a decent partner, and developing worthwhile relationships) with fetish-related activities, and elaborate practices of masturbation. Not to be judgemental - I do it to a large degree, after all 🤨 - but it's important to keep a perspective on your life. Especially if you are a person who never had a long term relationship, or any sex at all before. Spending years indulging in specific fetishes on the internet in this situation might not be the best for you. (Please note @ShallowBear52 that I'm not talking specifically about you here, this is just in general.)

So of course your interest in solo diaper time will wane, if you have another - let me dare to say: healthier - outlet for your sexuality. And good for you 🙂 I hope you guys will hit it off and have a great time together - sexually and otherwise!

thank you 😊

Update: so i don't know it i made the wrong decision or not but i told my gf about my diaper fetish.

She said it's weird for her ,but it didn't changed a think about loving me♥️

We talked about having sex together and we arranged new Tuesday for it (with condoms , because her birth controls are not an option for at least for a week) 

• 2 weeks later...