Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What action makes you the most desperate?

I'm not sure what it is that causes it, but looking through bookshelves in libraries or bookshops always seems to make me need to go. I thought it was just me until I was in a bookshop with a friend and noticed him shifting and holding himself in his pocket and found out that he has the same thing. Does anyone else have this?

Yeah, running water, stretches and yoga positions. I know this is usually a given, but even being near the bathroom makes it insanely hard, and unfortunately my room is adjacent to my room, so it's TOO easy to think about when I'm really desperate. Thinking about my bathroom was exactly what got me over the edge and wetting real quick as of last night (going to a comedy show probably helped too! Lol!).

As everyone else said, washing dishes makes me need to go much worse. Another that I personally find to make me desperate is doing laundry, particularly if I move a load to the dryer as I start another load in the washer and hear it starting up. Just moving the wet clothes and hearing the water start to run does it for me. It probably also helps that I start to think I might need to do more laundry if I don't make it.

For me anything involving water, including water, including doing the dishes, or showering. I often use these to torture my bladder. 

A while back I was pressure washing my house. I felt the need to pee , but it was not serious, so I decided to wait until I finished the side I was working on. My bladder had other ideas. Within a few minutes my need went from moderate to extreme, to peeing uncontrollably in my pants. It's a good thing my clothes were wet anyway from splatter from the pressure washer.  

I also find the end of doing something, while needing to pee will increase dramatically, the moment I finish .

The same holds true of standing up after siting or laying down, when needing to go. If I am doing that watching a TV show for instance,  my need to pee rapidly increases from mostly just my bladder, to desperation when I stand up. I need to step lively , or start leaking in my pants.