Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hard to believe it took me so long to find this place

Hi folks!

I've got a couple of kinks in my mind, and my tastes have shifted a lot over the past ten years. But there's two big ones: wetting, and hypnosis. But oddly enough, it was trying to find a certain hypnosis video that brought me here. I didn't find the one I was looking for, but I did find a hypnosis+wetting video that I'd seen all over the web a dozen times, and never been able to find out if the creator had done others. So already, I'm glad I stumbled in.

I'm sure I'll love watching the videos on here, I never realised there would be so many. Loads more than I've ever found before. I like watching wetting vids, sometimes desperation too (but that's only maybe). I don't look for the hypno stuff as often, because that's a lot more fun to do than to watch.

I'm male, in my my mid-30s, and English. My day job is theoretically writing, but I'm still on government support (and struggling to make ends meet) for a year or two until I start selling enough to actually support myself. I think I've got maybe a dozen fans, but only two or three brave enough to let me know who they are. I've got three different pen names for mainstream sf/fantasy, hypno-romance, and AB/AR fics. I post a lot of stuff online on forums and social sites, because I love to share, but my circumstances right now mean I've had to cut back on the free stuff and try to sell more books.

I've also got an alternative worldview as a little girl of varying age, thanks to some of the hypnosis recordings I've made. If I'm in the right clothes, it seems completely real and I see myself fully as a little girl. And then my friends can say the magic words to make me do any childish thing they can think of; which is where I got my first introduction to wetting; probably more than a decade ago. Not sure if I should call that a kink or not, because for me it's just a break from all the problems I have to deal with day to day. An escape from worrying about bills, and a way to relax. Wetting doesn't excite me when I'm regressed; that's reserved for when I'm adult. Seems like quite a contrast at times.

Anyway, that's quite enough about me. Please to meet you. I really hope to make some good friends here, as well was watching great media.

-Angel

Hi people. It seems that at last I've found a site that caters to my tastes that doesn't feel sleazy and make me feel that I should be sent to the wood shed. Anyway its nice to meet you all, I'm from the UK and I'm sure I'll make some great friends on this site. It's great to be among like minded people. I'm not sure how I would categorize myself, (I think about it often), I certainly enjoy watching girls pee especially in their pants but I also like diaper play. I'm also a bit of an A/B cause I have lots of disposables and fitted cloth nappies. I also love water-sports and have been lucky enough to indulge in all of these proclivities with various "playmates". Anyhoo I just thought I'd say hello and tell you a little about myself. Thanks for being the place we could only dream of👶 

Thanks for all the welcomes 🙂 And especially thanks to the folks on the Discord server for motivating me to get out of a slump and finish that one chapter that's been sitting on the "I'll do it tomorrow" pile for months. I released a book yesterday, and I'm just about getting over the nerves over whether anyone will appreciate it.

I kind of want to start sharing stories here too, but I'm always nervous on new sites. Feel like I have to read more to understand how you do things here, and I keep on putting it off.