Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Military school experience

Ohhh man, I know how military discipline can be, 3 years in the army here, and If I'm going to be honest, I already pee myself there.

I mean, I was going back on a march for miles, we had not been sleeping, we spent all day walking doing exercises and diving into mud up to the neck, I was exhausted and my bladder was throbbing and I still had to keep my position for longer 20 damn minutes lying in the stomach, I just gave up and let it all go, no one would find out what happened anyway, anyway my point is, yeah this kind of story is pretty common, this is only locked in the 7 keys in the mind of every man or woman.

18 hours ago, Marco said:

Sorry, unfortunately I express myself badly in English.
I meant, if you, after this experience, appreciated pee holding.

I'm not quite the adrenaline junkie that some others on these forums, but I can say that very little competes with the feeling of relieving a really really overfilled bladder. While I do occasionally do holds, I am more keen to write stories about it where my tiny tank and social life isn't on the line.