Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What helps you hold better? Leg crossing, crotch grabbing, sitting on your heel? Maybe a combination, maybe you prefer your tail, do you prefer to lean toward when holding or backwards?

What's the average lifespan of your species?

Do your sisters enjoy holding?

Why do you prefer wetting to desperation?

Is poor Rolo ok?

When holding where do you feel it most?

Do I ask too many questions?

Since you asked, the Milovana Teases, or at least the omorashi themed ones, are interactive holding challenges, most of them require Adobe flash player to run, I enjoy them, mostly for the pictures. My favorite is the "Extreme Desperation Pee Challenge" and the "Halloween Bladder Filler Part 1" they're mostly designed for holding and are definitely for females, but again, I just watch the pics, or read the story, so that doesn't really bug me. They're a tonne of fun for me, but probably not your thing since you're more into wetting, not holding, though many if them do involve wetting as well.

P.S. Sorry for answering a question on your question board Scarlett😔

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! This is waaaay more than I was expecting! Well, let's answer them in sequence... What do I love wetting the most? Probably my Jammies. They're what I'm usually going in anyway. They're

Wow, that worked? I can't believe Rolo just left his password lying around... Well looks like I'm in charge now. So hello omoorg! I'm Scarlett! I'm 23, I'm a habitual bed-wetter, I lik

More questions! Let's go! Let's make a start on my first drink! It's not beer or anything, just soda, I'm not getting smashed tonight. Another time maybe though ~ Righto, into the questio

Posted Images

Tomoko,

That's an excellent question!  I'm old enough to remember the radio reporting side effects long before the main event reached the news wires.

Scarlet,

Your image gave me a vague deja view feeling.  It finally clicked.  My grandfather used to describe and draw the "critters" encountered while hiking Idaho forests.  Although his drawing style was simple, one looked like a male you.  Those encounters occurred more than 70 years ago.  So unless you had kin in Idaho back then the similarity must be coincidental.

Hey! Remember you guys said I should try wetting upside down or something like that?
Well I did it!

It was great fun tbh!
I'm so used to it running down my legs when I do this - it's kinda weird having it going all down my chest!
Wrapped around my neck too which felt great! My top's soaked, my back's soaked...I think I might do this more often!

Anyway, here's that pic - I'll answer the rest of the questions next time!

I'm still holding by the way. Somehow. Don't question it.

See you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 6:01 AM, Stanley79 said:

Tomoko,

That's an excellent question!  I'm old enough to remember the radio reporting side effects long before the main event reached the news wires.

Scarlet,

Your image gave me a vague deja view feeling.  It finally clicked.  My grandfather used to describe and draw the "critters" encountered while hiking Idaho forests.  Although his drawing style was simple, one looked like a male you.  Those encounters occurred more than 70 years ago.  So unless you had kin in Idaho back then the similarity must be coincidental.

I love how you instantly knew what I was talking about (sorry for late response)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sooooo first of all this is awesome and after reading thru this all it’s really fun and I decided to throw some asks out there albeit they might be pretty boring. Or possibly even a bit dumb not sure  

Mostly after reading of your incident in public with your friends. 

Whats it like where you’re at? Or I guess what is your environment like? I see you have things like pay toilets which is definitely something we have here, are there many similarities between where you are and say where any of us are at? Now this might be a dumb question only because you obviously have Rolo as a roommate/photographer so one could assume you’re familiar with the human realm since you two are roomies.  Otherwise if he’s with you in your realm then I guess this question makes sense  

This was a very long and rambly question  

Edited by PWG
Typing ona phone can be hard. (see edit history)
  • The topic was featured

You seem to really be struggling to keep it all in, how much longer do you think you'll be able to wait? Also, I don't mind a bit of hair 'down there' so long as it isn't in the way of your pee stream. And what could you possibly have to do privately, we already see pics of you peeing, pics of you naked and pics of you peeing naked, not much private left for you.