Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Train desperation

I really want to see pictures of train desperation! 

Things like commuters, maybe gripping white-knuckled to the hand rail and subtly squeezing their legs hoping no one would notice...

I was recently on a Friday night train where the toilets were closed (for some reason, they unlocked later on in the trip?) but while they were locked there was a gaggle of slightly drunk and *very* desperate people. One guy was openly holding himself and bending over. I made a few friends that night. Very hot to watch

37 minutes ago, DesperateDawn said:

Things like commuters, maybe gripping white-knuckled to the hand rail and subtly squeezing their legs hoping no one would notice...

I was recently on a Friday night train where the toilets were closed (for some reason, they unlocked later on in the trip?) but while they were locked there was a gaggle of slightly drunk and *very* desperate people. One guy was openly holding himself and bending over. I made a few friends that night. Very hot to watch

Wow! Would love to have seen that!!! 😏

20 hours ago, DesperateDawn said:

I'd love to hear more about that particular situation! It's a fantastic scenario generally, and it must be pretty common. I've seen and heard quite a bit myself.

I've seen quite a few pictures and videos of train (and bus) desperation anyway, so there's definitely stuff out there. I think it'd be against the forum rules to share them here though?

10 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Trains are supposed to be the sensible choice for people who have been drinking.  Then they run trains with no working toilets.  The human bladder can hold just so much…..  

In my experience, on Friday and Saturday nights at least, it's quite often because drunken passengers have either made such a mess in there, or just completely blocked the toilet, that it has to be locked out of use. They're more likely to have run out of water or have full waste tanks by that time of day though. It's also common for trains on relatively short urban routes to not have toilets at all, I suppose because people generally aren't on them for long.

3 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I'd love to hear more about that particular situation! It's a fantastic scenario generally, and it must be pretty common. I've seen and heard quite a bit myself.

I've seen quite a few pictures and videos of train (and bus) desperation anyway, so there's definitely stuff out there. I think it'd be against the forum rules to share them here though?

In my experience, on Friday and Saturday nights at least, it's quite often because drunken passengers have either made such a mess in there, or just completely blocked the toilet, that it has to be locked out of use. They're more likely to have run out of water or have full waste tanks by that time of day though. It's also common for trains on relatively short urban routes to not have toilets at all, I suppose because people generally aren't on them for long.

I like the idea of the train toilets being closed lol

maybe I’m a sadist? 🙂

10 hours ago, Wombat48 said:

I like the idea of the train toilets being closed lol

maybe I’m a sadist? 🙂

Actually an interesting question  Wombat, sir !  I got to think about what exactly makes one a sadist ..is it merely finding pleasure in otherone's pain or grief ? Or is more than that, do you actively have to be inflicting or causing pain onto others ? Does in some cases just 'standing by and not interfering-not helping' someone in need make you a sadist ? For instance is watching others suffer while doing nothing AND enjoying what you see ?

Maybe I shouldn't have had that last cup of coffee this late at night and stop asking these silly moral questions ...

Anyway I'm sure that I am indeed a bit of a sadist.

I used to live in a town just outside of London and the trains on that route didn’t have toilets, so quite often I’d find myself sitting on the 1 hour train journey into the city after work needing to pee, or on the way back after a few drinks in London in the evening bursting to piss with no choice but to hold on. There were usually delays as well during the journey which made it even more frustrating, like trains getting stuck at a signal or terminated early. I remember once catching the last train home after a night out in central London and having to rush to make it in time, in fact I had to run to the platform and got there just before the doors closed. I was dying for a piss after leaving the club but didn’t have time to go, so I ended up having to hold on for the entire train journey. I was so desperate that I’d have been tempted to relieve myself into a bin or empty bottle but the train was too busy and I didn’t want to get caught. After hanging on and fidgeting for an entire hour (plus a few extra minutes of delays) I finally made it back to my local station, ran straight to the toilets only to find them locked up for the night. I knew I couldn’t last the walk home (I’d already started leaking a bit into my boxers) so I frantically searched for somewhere to pee, holding myself the whole time, before finally finding a secluded path next to the station where I was able to relieve my aching bladder into a bush without being seen!

Apparently, the Department of Transportation here (Puget Sound USA) requires commuter trains and ferries crossing county lines to have wash rooms.  Some of the smaller foot ferries have only one and the wash water system goes out of order occasionally.  One small privately-operated 100 year old "mosquito" foot ferry has no washroom.  Buses very seldom have washrooms.  A few follow "pumpkin-vine" routes with an hour plus end to end.  I've seen some squirming on those.  The prime buses for squirming start near the Puget Sound and continue eastward on winding two-lane foot-hill roads.  Squiring also happens on county-connector buses running north-south.  Our "Orca" passes allow us to get off and do the needed ("shopping") and get on the next bus.  But foot-hill buses run an hour apart.  So riders tough it out and squirm.  But usually, I'm among the squirming.

As an aside we call one north-sound bus system "Skagit County Area Transit" (SCAT) and the coach operators scatologists.  It does have some lengthy back-road routes.

9 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

I used to live in a town just outside of London and the trains on that route didn’t have toilets, so quite often I’d find myself sitting on the 1 hour train journey into the city after work needing to pee, or on the way back after a few drinks in London in the evening bursting to piss with no choice but to hold on. There were usually delays as well during the journey which made it even more frustrating, like trains getting stuck at a signal or terminated early. I remember once catching the last train home after a night out in central London and having to rush to make it in time, in fact I had to run to the platform and got there just before the doors closed. I was dying for a piss after leaving the club but didn’t have time to go, so I ended up having to hold on for the entire train journey. I was so desperate that I’d have been tempted to relieve myself into a bin or empty bottle but the train was too busy and I didn’t want to get caught. After hanging on and fidgeting for an entire hour (plus a few extra minutes of delays) I finally made it back to my local station, ran straight to the toilets only to find them locked up for the night. I knew I couldn’t last the walk home (I’d already started leaking a bit into my boxers) so I frantically searched for somewhere to pee, holding myself the whole time, before finally finding a secluded path next to the station where I was able to relieve my aching bladder into a bush without being seen!

Sounds horrific! Did you wonder whether you would be able to hold it?

2 hours ago, gtg2468 said:

This was me in the video I was dying the toilets in the train were out of order and as soon as I got off I exploded on the platform. 

Thank you for posting the video of you desperate of the train, real desperation is always the best and most exciting.

I know in the past you have mentioned that you suffer from extreme urge incontinence, was this the reason that you were so desperate during your commute, or had you already been holding it for a while?

How long were you struggling to hold your bladder before you reached the station where you finally lost it?

Did anyone notice you letting go when you finally lost control?  

Is it a normal situation for the restrooms on the train you ride to be unavailable during your commute or was this an unusual situation?

Yes the urge did hit me hard and I was barely holding on it was a 2 hour ride the urge hit me about halfway through the person I was with sitting across from me noticed I really couldn’t hide it. I don’t normally take the train but when I have been able to make it to a bathroom in the train or at worst pee in between the cars. 

I had a similar experience to Despguy on a train out of London during the union action. I went to a mainline station to get a late night train home after a concert and a few beers with friends one Sunday night only to discover that the last two trains out on the main line had been cancelled. However there was a stopping  train on a parallel line that could take me to within 20 miles of home, where I could get a taxi (not a cheap journey!). Unfortunately this old slow train didn't have any toilets and I was busting by half way through the hour and a half journey. I found myself talking to a couple of women, one of whom said she was also dying to go and we gained some comfort from watching each other straining to keep hold of our fluids. At one stage I walked along the train to see if there was anywhere discrete to have a piss, wondering if I could aim it down a gap between two carriages but alas it wasn't practical and the only option was to keep holding on with an ever more vice like grip and aching bladder counting the stations down one by one. I didn't want to have to face a taxi driver in wet pants so I kept it in somehow as did the lady who hobbled to the train door two stops before the final destination. No idea whether she managed to hold on until she could get somewhere where she could obtain relief! I also discovered the station toilets locked but was so disgusted with the railway system and so close to pissing myself by this stage I went round a corner on the station where I hoped and prayed there were no CCTV cameras and saved my jeans from an imminent deluge. As you say, trains aren't always the best mode of transport after a few drinks!

I used to commute to university. The quality of the trains and their punctuality was very variable. On several occasions I rushed to the station straight from a lecture to get a train, hoping to pee at the station, but found myself boarding a train at the last minute without working toilets. As there were no toilets at my home station or on the 40 minute walk back to my house, it was often a challenge to get home. This probably happened about 40/50 times, but I pride myself only ever wetting myself on the walk once, and only wetting myself at the front door five or six times.

I also would occasionally see other commuters clearly desperate. I remember one woman who was often on my train and was clearly in trouble one day. She ended up getting off five stops before her usual station and waddling to the toilets with a hand between her legs. Another time on a fully packed train a man in a suit was trying in vain to make his way to the toilet and about five minutes later apologised to his friend and those around him and laughed saying he'd have to throw those trousers out, I was too far away to see what had happened but I think we can imagine!

• 3 months later...