Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Free Female Latina Pee Desperation videos!

This sounded too good to be true so I had a good friend of mine message you.

According to him, your interest is only on having others get you referrals for a music event you want to go to by having them sign up with their personal information. You're not interested in making friends, as evident in your one word responses. You also don't put out and you dodge questions when asked about pictures or videos.

But I am definitely having a giggle seeing all the guys replying to this thread. Watch out, everyone.

1 hour ago, Maria-Sanza said:

This sounded too good to be true so I had a good friend of mine message you.

According to him, your interest is only on having others get you referrals for a music event you want to go to by having them sign up with their personal information. You're not interested in making friends, as evident in your one word responses. You also don't put out and you dodge questions when asked about pictures or videos.

But I am definitely having a giggle seeing all the guys replying to this thread. Watch out, everyone.

thought it looked a bit sus when i read the OP's message, still gonna say 'interested' anyway to see what happens now

• 3 years later...
On 3/25/2019 at 7:50 PM, Pee Queen said:

Hello I’m a girl 

latina

lightskinned 

1.60 cm

60 kg 

So I’m really into wetting desperation and I’d like to send videos or pictures (for free) to whoever wants/responds to this topic 💛 I’m just looking for some fun and interesting people to get to know (I’m real u can ask for proof lol) thanks

also because im a new member i cant dm anyone so maybe dm me yourself or dm me on twitter (@mokujobi_raven)

thanks ❤️😌

Your twitter has been suspended 😞 Do you have another one?