Sign in to follow this  

Places/ Events Where You’ve Seen A Lot of Desperation?

37 minutes ago, EtchyFox said:

Larp is a great place for this!

I have seen more desperate girls in the woods fighting orcs than I ever have at a music festival!

That’s awesome!!! 😂 I never would’ve thought about that! Tbh I don’t know anything about larping, but I hear it’s a lot of fun!!

A girlfriend once nearly wet herself at a music festival and then nearly did the same when we got home. She was panicking both times.

But OMG the amount of desperation there especially at the end when it got dark and the toilets had been destroyed. I was able to go a few times throughout the day but the girlfriend only went once and then held it until we got home. By then she thought she was going to wet herself and panicked when her cousin, as a joke, announced he was going to poop first.

I actually saw girls peeing outside before we even got to the venue the day before to pick up wristbands.

• Upvote 2

I've seen a lot of desperation scenes during camping too.. many of them them are about a friend of mine, so I had a privileged point of view. But I saw also many other people's desperation scenes during camping in years! 

Boat trips can be a surprisingly good source of desperation - as often there will be lots of alcohol and not many toilets. My halls at university are next to the river, and I was once making dinner in my kitchen when a short, cute brunette girl who I didn't recognise came into the kitchen. I said hi briefly, but she cut me off almost immediately asking if I knew where the toilets were. I tried to delay her with some conversation while she bobbed on the spot for a second, squeezing her thighs together tightly, before standing up straight again. She was obviously absolutely bursting but didn't want to let on how badly she needed to go. After some brief chat she announced 'sorry, I'm busting' and hurriedly locked herself in the toilet next door. I could hear her fumble with her belt for a second, before releasing a blast of pee almost immediately after. After a very strong initial stream, a steady flow went on for ages, at the end of which the brunette sighed happily with relief before re-emerging. She then told me she had been on the river with her friends drinking prosecco for over an hour, and had needed to pee since near the beginning, so was extremely relieved to find our halls when she did. 

• Upvote 2