Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Pictures- Squat pee failure

A woman desperate to pee tries to squat in the woods, but waited a little too long and ends up having an embarrassing accident in this voyeur video.

Here is the scene- A voyeur is lying in wait with a night vision video camera, ready to capture some public squatting and relief.  It seems the voyeur’s efforts are about to be rewarded when Sosha comes by, holding herself, wearing jeans and a coat.  She is so desperate, however, we can see the back of her pants are already wet as she squats down.  She doesn’t even have time to pull down her panties, instead freely peeing through them.

She must hear something, or have some reason to suspect she is being watched, because mid-pee she suddenly stands up and halfway pulls up her jeans, but then stops as she realizes she is still peeing.  Once she manages to stop the flow she pulls her pants up the rest of the way and runs off.  In the process, she makes a huge mess; She has wet her jeans, peed through her panties, and continued peeing down her legs as she tried to stand up.  This attempt at squatting was a complete and utter failure, and thanks to night vision technology we can enjoy all of it.

squat-1.jpg

squat-2.jpg

squat-3.jpg

squat-4.jpg

squat-5.jpg

squat-6.jpg

squat-7.jpg

squat-8.jpg

6 hours ago, BlueWetter said:

I like the idea of this video, nice change of pace ☺️

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed this update!

Back when I started HD Wetting in 2007 my primary focus was to produce wetting videos of the highest possible technical quality.  I focussed on production techniques, camera work, lighting, audio, and overall image quality.  Doing this, in my opinion, really allowed HD Wetting to stand out among our competitors, and this focus on technical quality continues today.  Even in today's climate, with more competitors in the wetting fetish video market than ever before, many of which are offering videos at a quality that would have been unthinkable ten years ago, I still feel HD Wetting manages to be a leader in this regard and that we still stand out from the pack when it comes to the technical quality of our content.

However, the scenes we produce at HD Wetting are not for a television program, movie, or some other dramatic production.  These scenes are an attempt at bringing a fantasy to life, and sometimes doing that with the best possible production techniques only serves to create a reminder that you are watching something that is produced, removing you from the fantasy.

When I ask people what they want in a video, almost overwhelmingly the first thing that people want to see is real accidents.  Most people don't want to see a recreation of an event, they want to see the real thing.  And for most, this means they have no interest in ever joining a pay site like HD Wetting.  They would rather scour the dark corners of the interwebs for those elusive, real, caught on camera accidents.  There is a whole other discussion to be had here about the ethics of such real videos that are recorded without the victims' consent, but that discussion can be had at another time.

Doing videos similar to the one I initially posted about in this thread offer videos in the style of a real, caught on camera, accident.  Of course, the videos are still produced, but they are produced to try to appear as if they are not.  In this way, I hope, viewers will have an easier time suspending their disbelief and getting lost in the fantasy.

Now, I'm not going to stop doing videos the other way.  There are definitely many who enjoy wetting scenes produced in cinema quality, including me, so that will continue.  But to add more variety, and hopefully appeal to others who would not normally join a paysite, I'm trying some of these more realistic scenarios.