Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Meg Shits Her Pants in the Latest Episode of Family Guy

It happens about 10 minutes in. I can't link to it, since Hulu doesn't have a free tier anymore, but it's worth checking out.

Basically, she's in the car and Lois won't pull over, so we see her struggle for a bit, then relax and let it out. Nothing is visible, but it's audible. In typical cartoon fashion, there are no repurcussions, and the next scene doesnt mention it.

12 hours ago, Theonlysaneperson said:

It happens about 10 minutes in. I can't link to it, since Hulu doesn't have a free tier anymore, but it's worth checking out.

Basically, she's in the car and Lois won't pull over, so we see her struggle for a bit, then relax and let it out. Nothing is visible, but it's audible. In typical cartoon fashion, there are no repurcussions, and the next scene doesnt mention it.

I've been waiting years for Meg to wet herself, poop herself or be seen in a diaper

1 hour ago, Evab100 said:

We’ve seen peter griffin shit himself. Does anyone remember the episode when Brian kept pissing everywhere?

Yes, it was the episode "Brian in Love", and I think there are a few references to Chris wetting and soiling himself as well. But even though there are quite a few female fart scenes, most of the wetting and messing - until now - seems restricted to male characters, except Eliza who's Stewie's age so she doesn't count for me.

Have there been any other female wettings in Family Guy since I lost interest, besides mention of a prostitute?