Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation and Public Peeing - JAV

The site steals computing power i.e. memory when you open it. I suspect it's a site similar to one posted here before some time back where all the Jade videos were available. Users had experienced the same problem. Probably an in-built mining software on the page.

** update: Tried using a Tor browser with NoScript built in and still no joy. Ok for a while, and then the memory maxes out and all the other processes slow down. Plus, couldn't find a way to rip the vid via its source code, on IE, Chrome or Tor.

Edited by jt101
updates to the problem (see edit history)
15 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh no! That's not good, did you notice it installing or doing any malware related stuff? 

Damn sketchy parts of the interweb 😞

Not that I'm aware of. Although, there were pop-ups, there were no unauthenticated installed programs. Drying, I'm not sure about the ton of videos causing the ram usage spike though, cos I opened the page Rachel gave in the link above and it still spiked after a few moments. I've seen this similar pattern before, back when certain sites loaded a miner for cryptocurrency on their pages. Then again, my system isn't exactly the latest or the most robust, and it has suffered enough damage to be having BSODs quite frequently of late, so that might be a contributing factor to the whole system lagging. I am curious though if other users experienced the same thing, cos as with the previous site... there were people who successfully downloaded vids of it.

13 hours ago, nwohdeh said:

If you're on a non-Mac computer, here's how:

1) Ctrl+Shift+I (eye) 

2) Switch to the "Network" tab

3) Right click on the item that says "720" under initiator

4) Select "open in new tab"

5) Right click on the video

6) Select "Save video as..." 

Thank you for the method above, my good person! It works. At least if I can figure a way to bypass problem 1, I'll now know how to download those vids.

On 3/26/2019 at 1:30 PM, jt101 said:

The site steals computing power i.e. memory when you open it. I suspect it's a site similar to one posted here before some time back where all the Jade videos were available. Users had experienced the same problem. Probably an in-built mining software on the page.

** update: Tried using a Tor browser with NoScript built in and still no joy. Ok for a while, and then the memory maxes out and all the other processes slow down. Plus, couldn't find a way to rip the vid via its source code, on IE, Chrome or Tor.

Im pretty sure its just serving basic MP4 files.  You can use any decent embedded video downloader to download them.