Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Leaking Diaper in Public

So on a whim, I decided to go to work padded for the first time. I wore some Goodnites pullups so my diaper bulge  wouldn't be very noticeable- a decision that would slap me in the ass later. For the first half of my shift, I was just letting out tiny spurts whenever I felt the need to while talking on the Discord, taunting other folks that were holding with my ability to just let it go. At the half-way mark, and once work had slowed down to a crawl, I decided to give control over my bladder to the Discord, and boy. That was a hell of an experience.

Starting off, Drenna said that I had to drink 1 591mL bottle of water every hour, and sit on the toilet without peeing for 2 minutes ever hour. Other important point: my diaper was at least 75% full.

"I can do this" I thought. Boy, was I wrong.

I should have noticed when I was at a 4 only 2/3 of the way through the first bottle but nooo I kept going! Nothing unusual happened until the first visit to the toilet- holding became quite dificult for me there, but I managed to shake it off and move along. Not 5 minutes later, the first wave of depseration hit- moving me between 5 and 7 as it pleased. This, mind you, was right in the middle of the parking lot, so I got this massive tingly feeling that I was doing this right out in the open- but since it was all in my diaper, nobody would know.

Another five minutes and the waves worsened to 8 or 9- just about the perfect level of desperation imo. Just enough for me to get the "oh god I gotta pee" feeling but not for it to reach sensory saturation. It was also at this point that chat started to mercilessly tease my full bladder- Drenna in particular, but space.princess joined in as well. Their messages made me feel like my bladder was holding in liquid mercury it was so bad! At this point, every step I took disturbed my bladder- and as a part of my work, i gotta walk a *lot*. This torture continued for 20 minutes as my typing started to show signs of when the waves hit- more letters than were strictly needed, etc. I was really getting into it, and my brain felt like aroused mush. Not 10 minutes later, though, my bladder finally made it clear to my brain that it was going to open the floodgates, and SOON. At this point, I made an executive descision to take my second toilet torture time ASAP so any leaks would be contained in the bowl of the toilet.

With the Niagara Falls pushing at my urethra, I asked Drenna if I could leak. After five minutes of her in the toilet and the others in chat mercilessly teasing me, I finally got my response.

"Yes, for 3 seconds."

I sighed in relief, let it flow for 3 seconds, then wrested control of my bladder back fairly easily.

Just as I stood up though, I could tell that this was a mistake. What had previously been an iron grip was now weakening. I had minutes to go now, something inside me just knew. I glanced at my watch- 20 minutes before close.

Could I make it?

10 minutes later, my bladder replied with a firm NOPE. I had maybe 30 seconds of warning before it forced my floodgates open at full strength. The warm liquid surged into my already soaked pullup for an entire minute before I was able to get my bladder back under control again, in fits and spurts. The padding warming and wetting up certainly didn't help matters!

"Any leaks?" chat asked.

"Not really any major ones" I replied, confident that i was only feeling a little trickle down my legs, then walked away past most of the store. This turned out to be a mistake, as I turned around to take a pic of my ass for chat. It was at that point I saw the leak- not much, admittedly. Just a little dark smudge on my crotch... for now. Chat, of course, made fun of me for it, as they should.

small.thumb.jpg.0877346622375ddc70e57ee4340a3a6d.jpg

I *was* a big boy that should have been able to hold it... right?

Right?

Luckily, this was like 5 minutes before closing time, so I was able to clock out, get into my car and go home without anyone noticing. At least, I think. I had tunnel vision pretty hard honestly, an entire action movie could have been happening around me and I wouldn't have been any wiser.

As I checked the seat for wetness, I found a nasty surprise- a nice, wet assprint where I was sitting. Well, I needed to clean my car anyways. Another pic, more merciless teasing.

seat.thumb.jpg.38bd186f40107c41609609aa2335127e.jpg

Making it home, I took some better quality pics of myself in my wet jeans- it had spread quite a bit now! Posted, more teasing. large.thumb.jpg.1512a62fb0846e60ce6b43a42d67281c.jpg

Finally, feeling like I could hold it no longer after a bit of desperation playacting for the camera, I let it all out in my bathtub at once, in one amazing, sublimely relaxing flow.

Sorry about the bad pictures btw- I was quite excited!