Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Testing waters for writing commisions!

ffxiv_09262018_233653.thumb.png.c55b9798b50134e86ed0b580ef1fcc13.png

Hi! My name is Scooby and... well, I like to CALL myself a writer, although it's not like I've written any novels as of yet. Recently, my work has been dramatically cutting my hours, which does two things: I get more free time, but I also have far less money. That being said! I would like to put myself out there and see if anyone was looking for someone who has... decent writing skills to write kinky drabbles. I'm familiar with multiple universes/fandoms, including FFXIV (Which is my life right now, won't lie!) World of Warcraft, RWBY, Fate/apocorypha, and more! I have written drabbles for OCs, as well as canon characters. If you would like to read some of my writing, I will link it below...

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

I haven't figured out exactly what I will be charging, but it won't be excessive. I'm thinkiong 5-10 US dollars flat rate, although I am willing to negotiate. I am comfortable with many themes including both wetting and messing, and as seen in the last example I will do males on a case-by-case basis! Thank you for taking the time to read! ^_^

Also, if this is the wrong place to put this, I apologize, I looked at a bunch of different sections of the forums and couldn't find a better place!

Edited by Scoobydew (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Ruromo said:

May take you up on that once you get your prices sorted out :V

I've decided to settle on $5 commisions for now for drabbles. I'll of course be glad to take tips via Kofi if you feel satisfied with my work! Like I said, I'd be willing to do OC's (Provided I have some information on them) or characters in these universes (Such as NPC's in the FFXIV universe) and welcome suggestions for scenes! The flat rate is mostly because sometimes I can get going on a roll and I don't want to 'crunch' a scene when I know I can provide a detailed one for the same price ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Night Rain said:

What other anime and video games are you familiar with?

Are you okay with writing about diapers?

As far as anime, I'm familiar with the above mentioned, as well as Citrus, Konosuba and Zombieland Saga! Video games? I'm all over the place, so theres a 50/50 chance I'm familiar setting, at the very least! And I am okay with padding-related scenarios!

53 minutes ago, Alex Oxford said:

Hey buddy!! I might be interested 🙂 message me whenever you’d like and we could talk about it!

Awesome! Send me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! ^_^