• Asuna Yuuki
    • Giggles the Klown

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Akeno: A..a..Aaaa.     Yuno: Most... most shameful? W..well...Faust hasn't asked For Yuno to do anything... But.... He has..hinted at wanting to see Yuno... in

"I don't wanna answer that, but they're small""They're...modest"

Ak: I...i dont know if i can even get up...   Ak: ...   Yu: if just Yuno, a close call. So long as no on

Posted Images

(Also forgot, give the rare candy to Sanni - make it tastes like the mysterious drink)

For Sanni, Let's have a nice interrogation interview. Here, have a glass of water. 

In regards to your running abilities on the track, have you ever lost control during an event?

Also, do you think you'll improve your track record if you run with a full bladder? Have you tried this?

So, I noticed your dresser has a lot of specific type of clothing. like jumpsuits, overalls, one piece swimsuits and leotards.

Why is that? Do you wear them often?

Edited by Luna (see edit history)

candy for akeno: tinkle

What was the moment you liked most so far in the entire show?

candy for asuna: tinkle

Asuna, when you were in VR, How your real body pee or use the bathroom?

do you enjoy being desperate to pee

candy for yuno : gas 

Yuno always refer to the bathroom and toilet as potty, any particular reason for this? I mean Yuno is a very grown girl to use a real potty and not a toilet.

Edited by Jony (see edit history)
On 3/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, Imouto Bouquet said:

Oh my...bonus candies! This should be interesting.

Questions:

1. Maya - Would you say you're better at holding it in than Emily is?
2. Maya (Bladder urge candies x1) - Let's see if you're up to the test. Do you think you can hold it through some more questions before getting relief? Remember, this is all training for your big debut in the Omo Idol challenges.

3. Yuno - Out of all of the girls present, who would you personally root for if you were an audience member?
4. Yuno - Going along the same vein as the last question, who'd you like to see burst out of everyone?

5. Emily - Who would you consider your personal rival for supremacy out of all of the other nine contestants? 

1: "U..Um n-no! I'm not v..very good at holding to begin with! at least, not yet..."

2: "I...I can try, at least. I'll see how long I can manage"
image.thumb.png.060736905055804e86f202eae4fcdc35.png

3: "Hm... Yuno'd have to say either Maya, or Emily. They seem to be trying really hard...."
image.thumb.png.a7c687852023e7869942ba5c8d0d9901.png

4: "Ah... Yuno has no such feelings for anyone. Yuno wants to be friends with everyone."
image.thumb.png.1603f5916f9a47adaebc13a424d2bf4f.png

5: "Sanni, of course. She's the one that was holding it the longest, so she's the one to beat."

image.thumb.png.0870b3cc145b1ee08676987eedb2cf99.png

On 3/22/2019 at 4:14 PM, DerivativeWings said:

Well! In that case! I have a candy for You-no! (Number #2 candy for Yuno)

And a question! Have you ever had to wait for a long time because someone was using the bathroom and you really needed to go?

And a question for Emily as well! If you're in a queue for the toilet and you really need to use it, would you let out a toot to alleviate the pressure and hopefully make it?

Yuno: Yes.... Yes, Yuno has. Whenever Yuno has visitors, or Faust has friends.. Yuno is always the last to go.

image.thumb.png.13119b3ef93fe1098f63175bd9032ca8.png

Emily: I would never taint my image like that.... but..maybe if it was really, really bad....
image.thumb.png.249bbab1a441167be389671b189fb1fa.png

On 3/22/2019 at 5:10 PM, AkenoSama said:

Candy for Akeno ( tinkle ) 

Akeno how you feel knowing that I'm giving you this special candy with only one obvious purpose?

Yuno, How was the first time when you ate a taco without know the catastrophe consequence? Please elaborate

Candy to Yuno ( tummy/ gas urge ) challenge to Yuno, Yuno can't expel any gas here If Yuno fails she must be punished 

Akeno: "Mmm. It feels like someone wants me to put on a show. "image.thumb.png.bdc47d803ca6643344087dd1ea9f9189.png

Yuno: "It was.... quite bad. Yuno had to deal with class, and was holding her tummy the whole time. It was... very tough..... but Yuno... made it..... " (if you're only here for the piddle, you can do without the spoiler)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b3e446af13976d2234f9ebab47a39832.png

Edited by Biku (see edit history)
On 3/23/2019 at 2:31 AM, Dededesciple said:

A tinkle candy for Giggles

What was the funniest accident of the show so far?

A tinkle candy for Emily

So you wish to be the best eh? Well then i challenge you to hold it for a full 24 hours starting now!

To Asuna

have you ever faced a beast so scary you had an accident?

Giggles "Funny, maybe not...but seeing Asuna or Emily get all melted post incident always makes me smile. "
image.thumb.png.8639439b0680cd8c1cf15e9513da935f.png

Emily; "I decline. 24 hours is frankly absurd"

image.thumb.png.1673b4321a55db95674118dd68f57592.png
Asuna; "No, nothings quite scared me THAT Bad. "
image.thumb.png.71f804fef8aa2ed3af59fcb1fbb98d89.png

On 3/23/2019 at 7:46 AM, daveshuyi said:

Asuna, when you were in VR have you ever held it too long and leaked on the way to the bathroom?

candy for akeno: tinkle

do you enjoy being desperate to pee

Asuna: "Yes... several times. Those games get so immersive. You can't stop sometimes..... Sometimes not even if you wanted to. "
image.thumb.png.1678d70af09f02abe170fec0aa37bc72.png
Akeno: "Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to find out yourself. "

image.thumb.png.e992260b0b3873a109dea6c236da0736.png

On 3/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, Luna said:

(Also forgot, give the rare candy to Sanni - make it tastes like the mysterious drink)

For Sanni, Let's have a nice interrogation interview. Here, have a glass of water. 

In regards to your running abilities on the track, have you ever lost control during an event?

Also, do you think you'll improve your track record if you run with a full bladder? Have you tried this?

So, I noticed your dresser has a lot of specific type of clothing. like jumpsuits, overalls, one piece swimsuits and leotards.

Why is that? Do you wear them often?

1 "During? No. I've had some close calls, and a few times I've barely made it under some bleachers out of sight. But never during "

image.thumb.png.6ac91ea679618a08d1380a768f1b4aa3.png

2:"Unlikely. I run better when I'm NOT dying to piss, thanks"

image.thumb.png.38783af4ec0fb5e41a09ec196e02f24e.png

3. " I...i wear a lot of things. General fitness... Outfits for the occasion, yeah? Nothing weird about that "
image.thumb.png.c6b133f5f00d4e1c0e891cebebb56bd7.png

On 3/23/2019 at 10:52 AM, Jony said:

candy for akeno: tinkle

What was the moment you liked most so far in the entire show?

Asuna, when you were in VR, How your real body pee or use the bathroom?

do you enjoy being desperate to pee

candy for yuno : gas 

Yuno always refer to the bathroom and toilet as potty, any particular reason for this? I mean Yuno is a very grown girl to use a real potty and not a toilet.

Akeno: "Ohh, everyone getting their relief. You'll really have to see it to enjoy it."

image.thumb.png.60f668eb8a82f9ac5f732fb05a82090b.png

Asuna: "I don't want to think about it. Medical equipment, I guess..."

image.thumb.png.36a22864a91a26982536fbb88f0178e4.png

Asuna: "I..I don't enjoy it at all, no!"

image.thumb.png.3b9d7c273bb870e8516448bab49c43d5.png

Yuno: "Ah, no reason. Yuno just likes using cute words, is all."

image.thumb.png.731a8c174d289b03b4d7ff3be1397e0a.png
17 hours ago, Token said:

Candy for: Emily

Candy: Bladder 🙂

Question for Emily:

Name a time where you held it as long as you possibly could & just barely made it dry (or mostly dry).

"Well, there've been...many... but if you MUST know one... there was this party i had to attend. Common, yes... but it was SO crowded... Hardly could go around without bumping into someone.... And don't even get me STARTED on the bathrooms. Completely out of the question. I tried holding it until I got home but at a point...I just couldn't... I had to get out of there, make my way into the nearby woods, and well...answer nature's call.'
image.thumb.png.0a16f95cc9f9896fe133b554e4c59a9d.png

Candy for Akeno ( tinkle ) 

Here Akeno, 5 to be your luck number, did you already saw another girl like Rias, Asia or Rossweisse almost lossing their lemonade?

Did you almost pouring your lemonade into your panties because another girl was using the club's bathroom (who was the girl and how did you handle the situation?)

Candy for Ayra ( tinkle )

We know you can't stop your big bladder when It start to go...How was the more shameful situation that your big bladder put you into out of the show? Some one  already watch " Ayra private show emptying the bigger Hunan bladder of the earth?

13 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Candy for Akeno ( tinkle ) 

Here Akeno, 5 to be your luck number, did you already saw another girl like Rias, Asia or Rossweisse almost lossing their lemonade?

Did you almost pouring your lemonade into your panties because another girl was using the club's bathroom (who was the girl and how did you handle the situation?)

Candy for Ayra ( tinkle )

We know you can't stop your big bladder when It start to go...How was the more shameful situation that your big bladder put you into out of the show? Some one  already watch " Ayra private show emptying the bigger Hunan bladder of the earth?

Akeno: "Ohhh, no no.. Not yet. But, since the bathroom door is locked..... "

image.thumb.png.29ba4553541f5de55dc3ff8b3bec480a.png

Akeno: "Mmmm... Not quite pouring.... But I've had to wait more than a few times."

image.thumb.png.e5c4b984b359b240e32ad2ac0f15f842.png
Ayra: "Well...Nothing shameful! I..I mean, everyone does it! Some of us just..have to do it outside sometimes, because the line's too long, and stuff..."
image.thumb.png.9bd71448b7fbb82f896457e6c921b40b.png

Questions for Maya (exclusive this time)

1. Have you ever had a near-accident when you've put off going to the toilet for a long while and your sister has occupied it?
2. What's the most 'provocative' underwear set you possess?
3. Where (or in what) have you peed in/on/behind before when you've been caught in a bad predicament and the toilet is not an option due to either distance or occupancy?
4. Going along with the previous question, have you ever been caught, or have come close to being caught, when you've peed outside a toilet?
5. (Bladder Candies x1) Can you describe a time when you were seconds away from wetting yourself, but still made it to a toilet/other object of relief?

AttendantAuthorFaust: Ahem.... It's come to our attention some of our lovely targets are experiencing a bit of a.... Pressing matter, that may need attended to.
AuthorFaust: So, to accommodate for these bursting balloons, and taut tummies... We've decided to install A Bathroom!

[A Bathroom has been added]

AttendantAuthorFaust: Of course, as it's singular... There will no doubt be some... delays in relief... But, I'm sure our lovely and kind audience can be patient, and supportive during these trying times....

Or offer other places to go, that aren't accidents, of course.

=====================================================================================================================

AuthorFaust: Also, we've invited three girls from Alterna to field some questions too, for our audience. They are....

Naruko Morita

Honey Kisaragi

And

Kozuko Motou

AuthorFaust: Do treat them well now.

7 hours ago, Jony said:

Question for Akeno: is there any particular girl you would be happy to see bursting and peeing herself in some challenge?

Question for asuna: do you have any tummy problems in SAO?

Question for Yuno : How are your tummy?

Akeno: "Mmm.. I think that smug one [Emily] would be fun to see pop."
image.thumb.png.4f8c9117e866bfdae498fa6d882ef885.png

Asuna: "U..Umm... N..not.. not many of them. But, building up cooking skill was... kind of an.. experience. " (soild expelling warning)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.679e3dbcd8d8990e6ee502819d527c23.png

Yuno: "N..Nnn.. Yuno's Tummy is getting kind of bad...! Maybe soon, she'll..."

image.thumb.png.03d6c2c7668eb3fa5134b091f1223e27.png

7 hours ago, Imouto Kitten said:

Tinkle candy for Asuna.
1. After being trapped in VR for more than two years, did you have to retrain your bladder or any other parts of your physical body?
2. You're a top-tier swordswoman in VR, but does any of that skill and athleticism cross over to the real world?
3. Speaking of athleticism, ever gotten to see Kirito's reaction to seeing you in a school gym uniform?
4. Would you mind describing some of the images our gracious co-host as presented of you?

1: "Yeah, i had to go through quite a bit of.. Retraining, and physical therapy. Not as bad as some of the other SAO victims though..."
image.thumb.png.67fba0e479192467b9446c300db2cd26.png

2 "Of course! VR at that level requires that kind of reaction time, and dexterity. I'm just as good here, as I am in VR. Just.. have to remember sword skills don't work in the real world"
image.thumb.png.a9c3f447a555fab07e9980e8fa999392.png

3 "NO... No i haven't. And, I don't plan on seeing it, either! I mean, i don't plan on wearing it! Gah....!"

image.thumb.png.756df89be6d54096017c9053de2081b8.png

4 "YES. Yes i would mind. Next question, please."image.thumb.png.17fca1f8736108b6c2c50802e819a1fd.png

Question to Akeno

Akeno, this is wonderful, you finally have a bathroom to use, but can you wait longer? after all we are waiting for a show of you after all those wonderful sweet, face this as many people waiting for a long and genuine potty dance perfornace. ( how about the dead line is " you must be the third girl to tinkle " no spilled lemonade before it ?? )

You could give us a view of your belly? some people here believe that you already had a bulge.

and lastly, could you describe how your bursting and tormented tinkle tank are making you feel right now?

Question to Yuno

Yuno thinks she is going to complet her challenge?

7 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

Questions for Maya (exclusive this time)

1. Have you ever had a near-accident when you've put off going to the toilet for a long while and your sister has occupied it?
2. What's the most 'provocative' underwear set you possess?
3. Where (or in what) have you peed in/on/behind before when you've been caught in a bad predicament and the toilet is not an option due to either distance or occupancy?
4. Going along with the previous question, have you ever been caught, or have come close to being caught, when you've peed outside a toilet?
5. (Bladder Candies x1) Can you describe a time when you were seconds away from wetting yourself, but still made it to a toilet/other object of relief?

1. "Y..Yeah.. S..several times. My sister has the WORST timing...! It's almost like she does it on purpose!"
image.png

2. "Uuuu.... I have a pair of lace... b..but, they're not something I wear usually! It's just... kind of... you know.. in case..."image.thumb.png.e9ec13c75370b29133a685e72898343c.png
3. "W..well... There..there was this one time...... Where i had to.... you know... a bin..."
image.thumb.png.a15707cd1c4fc0bf240a80009ce574fa.png

4. "NO! No, thank goodness... but.. But I've had some near misses with my sister... Like the one time, on my way home... Behind the neighbor's house..."

image.thumb.png.1e5c727f8cad55562478b73f42ba86e3.png

5. "W.would current events suffice?! Cause... Cause it's... kind of..really sorta bad right now! "

image.thumb.png.8503f706d16601af1754a3e41705739f.png