• Winona Windsor
    • Sanni Ingim
    • Taylor Fritx
    • Arya
    • Maya Kamizono
    • Emily Cole
    • Asuna Yuuki
    • Giggles the Klown

Saril: Hello, and welcome to Omo-Idol. Q&A! This is a special little interactive, dedicated to the ten girls from our current comic, Omo-Idol! (Which can be found to purchase: Here ]

AuthorFaust: Long story short, Biku and Faust figured this would be a good way to remind everyone who our old cast were, in case the comic wasn't enough for some of you! Here, you can ask questions to our girls.....(Even potentially indecent ones....)
Saril: And, the meat and potatoes of this... The reason this got started.... Was because...
AuthorFaust: Some questions may come with a little bonus from the artist of omo-idol, Biku! A rough Sketch, describing an incident, or the like. (Entirely at his discretion, of course).  This also will help with everyone enjoying Omo-Idol, as it progresses. (We Hope)
Saril: And, as a tiny bonus.. You can also ask The Author and The Artist questions yourself! Though, I hardly doubt they'll be providing much of a show.

AuthorFaust: Also, do be warned if you make any uncozy questions, they may remain unanswered, on our own judgement.

Saril: But yes... For now, Let's open up the Questioning for everyone proper!

[Rules:

1. Only the 10 from the Omo-Idol Comic (For now, at least. Maybe at a later date we can do others)
2. 5 questions maximum (per commentor) between the Author/Artist's posts. This is just to keep things from getting too overwhelming. (Once there's a reply, you can ask again.)
3. Arts are entirely subject to Biku's will. Trust Faust, you don't want Faust to try to draw anything. (If it interests Biku, it might be more likely to be drawn)
4. We reserve the right to change rules at any point.

[Girls Available for Questioning Are....]

1. Yuno Gasai

2. Akeno Himejima

3. Winona Windsor

4. Sanni ingium

5. Taylor Fritx

6. Arya

7. Maya Kamizono

8. Emily Cole

9. Asuna Yuuki

10. Giggles the Klown

[Biku and Faust both may answer things in this thread. Do not be alarmed if one posts the other's stuff. Just enjoy it.]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Akeno: A..a..Aaaa.     Yuno: Most... most shameful? W..well...Faust hasn't asked For Yuno to do anything... But.... He has..hinted at wanting to see Yuno... in

"I don't wanna answer that, but they're small""They're...modest"

Ak: I...i dont know if i can even get up...   Ak: ...   Yu: if just Yuno, a close call. So long as no on

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Keita123 said:

For Winona, do you ever have an honest-to-goodness accident outside of Omo Idol?

'Oh, I'm afraid I haven't. Sorry. I always know the perfect amount of tea to drink, after all...'

image.thumb.png.fdbd961d8eaac7be534bd223adec911f.png

9 hours ago, Keita123 said:

For Emily, what was the latest accident you have outside of Omo Idol?

"I..haven't had ANY accidents outside of omo-idol lately... O...Or In, Thank you!" image.thumb.png.94ffa4d126d018e31206282cfaee1e6a.png

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

For Winona, I heard you like holding your pee. How long is your record? And how often you end up with damp panties as a result? Do you like spurting?

"Four hours, with frequent sippings of tea. Our Ceremonies tend to last for a while, after all. About the other thing...perhaps...*sip*image.thumb.png.a9a5d6697e18d2a9ff37eb6a71d488ce.png

5 hours ago, Keita123 said:

For Emily, do you ever decide to train your small bladder?

"My bladder.. is not small... It's endured plenty of training... thank you. "image.thumb.png.3fa0ca9a81a0c634461d6774ccd36bee.png

Edited by Biku (see edit history)

Questions:

1. Maya - Have you witnessed others, or been witnessed by others, having accidents between Omo-idol challenges?
2&3. Emily - Are you confident you can hold your own against the other contestants, and keep your bladder in check at the same time?
4&5. Winona - What varieties of tea have the most potent effects on you, and have you ever wet while in a tea ceremony before?

10 hours ago, warham1995 said:

for sanni,how long have you had to wait to use the bathroom and do you secretly like holding it?

The whole day. Sun up, to down. Was working out. Once I got home, i just figured... Hey, i've waited this long. Might as well see if I can go a bit longer. Secretly like holding it?...No comment

image.thumb.png.db427edf8ae7fc6d40e1492e97129c9a.png

10 hours ago, lester said:

For Asuna Yuuki, during your busy days not visiting any restrooms. What was the longest time you have hold on to your pee and when you get to the toilet what was the longest timing you take to finish with your pee? 

"Around 6 hours. I had to run a bunch of Guild Errands, and just... There was no time. The longest? It was around a minute"
image.thumb.png.41fb0d3c703cf1fb8d635bf7892245cb.png

1 hour ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

1. Maya - Have you witnessed others, or been witnessed by others, having accidents between Omo-idol challenges?

"I..I haven't had any accidents in the challenges so far... But, I've had a few close calls"

image.thumb.png.fd77f02a1c57b60cb7751f93694c19a3.png

2&3. Emily - Are you confident you can hold your own against the other contestants, and keep your bladder in check at the same time?

"O-Of course I'm confident in my abilities against the others... And my holding too! "
image.thumb.png.71d75cbbf67be2751bdc1a9dd942089e.png

4&5. Winona - What varieties of tea have the most potent effects on you, and have you ever wet while in a tea ceremony before?

"Oh, there aren't many that are too different from the others. Though, There was this one called 'Princess's Curse' I had once..... and ' During a ceremony?'... No, Never. "

image.thumb.png.baf29984c9e069a6339ca3a2ac90435b.png

For Akeno, this was the first time you lived was really desperate to the point of having an accident or there were other times when you could not hold your lemonade or could hardly hold your lemonade.

For Arya, would not you be taking advantage of her colossal bladder to try to torture the other girls in the bathroom queue and make them have accidents, controlling your flow to make it as loud and slow as possible?

2 hours ago, Imouto Bouquet said:

"I..I haven't had any accidents in the challenges so far... But, I've had a few close calls"

image.thumb.png.fd77f02a1c57b60cb7751f93694c19a3.png

"O-Of course I'm confident in my abilities against the others... And my holding too! "
image.thumb.png.71d75cbbf67be2751bdc1a9dd942089e.png

"Oh, there aren't many that are too different from the others. Though, There was this one called 'Princess's Curse' I had once..... and ' During a ceremony?'... No, Never. "

image.thumb.png.91198c94f13638253645337315e99f8a.png

1 hour ago, Alex Oxford said:

For Yuno! When was the last time you had an accident outside of Omo- Idol? Have you ever had a.... messy accident?

"Yuno hasnt had one outside of Omo idol in so long, it's hard to say. But in regards to the other. Yuno...has had a moment where she ate something bad...and, with class running so long....yes"
image.thumb.png.8fcb249dba522e093154aa48616faab2.png
7 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

For Akeno, this was the first time you lived was really desperate to the point of having an accident or there were other times when you could not hold your lemonade or could hardly hold your lemonade.

"Ohhh, it's happened...once or twice before... But, I won't say what happened. "
image.thumb.png.d4ea560f1733802556af7ce2848e40fa.png

7 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

For Arya, would not you be taking advantage of her colossal bladder to try to torture the other girls in the bathroom queue and make them have accidents, controlling your flow to make it as loud and slow as possible?

"It's tempting, but I'll try to avoid that. Karmas a bitch, after all. "
image.thumb.png.6196b6ee611cfd7336e93ee52b8b2bb5.png