Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Do You Love About Diapers?

• 4 months later...
Guest Lord-kinky

Love the naughtiness of them, being able to pee when I want to and that wet feeling when they get full and saggy, what I don't like though is the bulk they give your butt making it awkward to wear with family,friends and out in public , and they never seem to last long enough before they leak, and prefere the plastic backed ones.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always quiet, even if I'm alone the crinkle doesn't do anything for me.  Wet, while a new dry diaper is a great feeling, the whole point is to make it wet right?  Bulky is great, more so if I'm alone, less so if I'm out in public.

But always I want the snug, tight, bulge feeling.  If I can get it to fill up between my legs, or even give me a nice cushy padding to sit on, and my favourite is the front bulge, all while hugging my whole area nice a securely.

I like ones that can take a full bladder's worth of pee without leaking when I hold it until I lose control. Abena's pull ups are suitable for this. I'm also fond of molicares with the fading ink serial number. I've worn molicares in public before, and peed in them. One time I got off of my bike and stood and lost control then and there, another time I had drank too much water and wet myself about a block away from where I was going to go pee, both on the same day.