Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Do You Love About Diapers?

14 minutes ago, BabyDreams said:

What I love about diapers is stuff like this (may or may not based on real life events 😅 😞

When I wake up on a weekend morning while it’s still a bit dark. It’s raining outside. I don’t have to go anywhere that day - could very well sleep in, but I woke up in the first place because I have an uncomfortable bulging bladder. Lucky me went to sleep in the thickest and most absorbent diapers that I had at home, and it’s still completly dry. So I can just switch to the most comfy pose, and let go. I'm listening to the sounds of rain as the warmth fills it up - no leaks, just a warm crotch and butt  I have to push the last few little gushes out, and as I do that I get the pee shivers 🤤 (They are quite strong for me, and I love when it happens!) After finishing I hug my favourite plushie, wiggle around a little just to feel the wet diaper around me, and go back to sleep for another hour or two 💤

When I am playing video games all evening, and it’s so much fun that I forget that toilets even exist. Or pee. I fill up with it regardless, because of all the soft drinks consumed, and I start fidgeting in the seat without really noticing it. I am doing that for close to an hour now, and then either someone in voice chat makes me laugh so hard that I start leaking, or I get to a particularly hard and exciting part where I can manage this feat all by myself 😁 This makes me panic at first, obviously, but a few moments later I realize that it’s okay to have accidents now. I don’t even have to hold it at all, if I don’t want to. I managed to slow down the flow to a trickle by now, but I decide to stop holding it back. Pee gets flowing out again in full force, and it hisses into the ever-thickening diaper. I mute the mic quickly, so I can be sure that no one hears it over the comms. Change can wait until bedtime - and I have so much to play before that!

But also smaller things like these:

• When I can feel it being thick aganist my butt as I sit in them (even before, but especially after wetting).
  • When I can feel a normal poop "arriving", and instead of clamping down I can just choose not to, and relax. Turns out that (at least for me) it just comes straight out most of the time without even consciously pushing. Probably really disgusting (I know that most probably aren't into 💩 , for good reason), but I like the release, like the sensation aganist my anus, like sitting down on it - and it's even more humiliating then peeing yourself 😊
  • I can just feel strangely safe and adorable in them - more so if they have cute patterns ❤️ 🎀 They go well with other cute clothes, too, like skirts and fluffy socks!

That was awesome! Well written. Those are great reasons I enjoy as well. All of it.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, hoimi said:

Wet or Dry? Crinkly or quiet? Bulky or discrete? 

Situation 1:

I am somewhere in public, it is quiet (when I am not at a festival or something) and I just want to enjoy wearing a diaper: Dry, quiet, discrete.

Situation 2:

I am alone at home, playing something or programming: Wet and bulky. When I am online with my microphone: Definitely quiet, but when I am alone and my mic is off: Boy do I love crinkly diapers...

I love a fresh dry nappy, but the first substantial wetting in it has to be the best.

I generally like something reasonably bulky but not impossible to wear under normal clothes. If possible I'd like it to be able to take multiple wettings comfortably though. Not that bothered as to whether it's crinkly or not, but there are certain situations when noise reduction is handy!

Definitely wet, crinkly, and bulky. I tend to only wear on my days off so the night before I like to put on the thickest diaper possible, wake up the next day and go all day in the same diaper. I have the house to myself on my days off so I will just relax around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper and do whatever. If I wear in public I will wear something less bulky and less crinkly. 

Daytime: discrete and dry.  Sort of. . .  A couple days back I realized the waist band shows whenever I squat to get something from my book pack.  Frequenting the same cafes and coffee shops for four years.  I could easily have racked up 700 waist-band flashes.  Everyone remains cheerful and friendly toward me.

Night: bulky and dry to wet.

Edited by Stanley79 (see edit history)

I think what I love the most about them is the feeling of relaxation, relief, comfort, and excitement they bring; They're so comfy to wear and just relax, and the feeling of just letting go and totally filling a diaper is sheer bliss~

However, another side I love of them is diapered desperation~! The feeling of needing to go so so badly, and having the option of going in your pants, but fighting the urge to and using the bathroom is so much fun~

Guest Masyanyalover

Relaxing in them, comfortable feel, and easy to make piddles in. 

Also, when the diaper squishes up from being wet, it makes a good bouncy toy or something to grind on~