Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Why do we Enjoy holding?

I love all aspects of Omorashi but have a particular interest in holding, large bladders and desperation

inhave an above average bladder size and an ability to hold for long periods until well beyond what people without a fetish would regard as extremely painful ( i am aware of the physical risks and this is an occasional activity for me)

i started thinking earlier why do I particularly enjoy this? Certainly for a Male there is a physiological pleasure caused by the bladder pressing on the prostate, but I also question could this be Regarded almost as a form of self harm? Arguabely anything that causes pain and could have an element of danger could be categorised in that way?

each hold that I do leads me to want to increase my volume record- consistently about 1300 to 1400 mls, and I keeping trying to think of a way that I could hold just that bit longer- again I wonder why? I am naturally competitive however!! 🙂

sorry this is a bit ramble and introspective so just wondered what other people thought?

Holding and desperation are my interests, too, and the sensations (probably caused by the pressure on the prostate) are exciting.  Fantasizing about someone desperate to pee and holding for social/psychological reasons when my own bladder is full increases the excitement.  I have never had a large bladder, and as the years go by it is less and less tolerant, but that doesn't stop me from waiting until the last minute if the situation allows.  

Just now, Fred46888 said:

Holding and desperation are my interests, too, and the sensations (probably caused by the pressure on the prostate) are exciting.  Fantasizing about someone desperate to pee and holding for social/psychological reasons when my own bladder is full increases the excitement.  I have never had a large bladder, and as the years go by it is less and less tolerant, but that doesn't stop me from waiting until the last minute if the situation allows.  

Yeah can relate to that, seeing someone else take a desperate pee is always better when desperate myself 🙂 

10 minutes ago, Wombat48 said:

I love all aspects of Omorashi but have a particular interest in holding, large bladders and desperation

inhave an above average bladder size and an ability to hold for long periods until well beyond what people without a fetish would regard as extremely painful ( i am aware of the physical risks and this is an occasional activity for me)

i started thinking earlier why do I particularly enjoy this? Certainly for a Male there is a physiological pleasure caused by the bladder pressing on the prostate, but I also question could this be Regarded almost as a form of self harm? Arguabely anything that causes pain and could have an element of danger could be categorised in that way?

each hold that I do leads me to want to increase my volume record- consistently about 1300 to 1400 mls, and I keeping trying to think of a way that I could hold just that bit longer- again I wonder why? I am naturally competitive however!! 🙂

sorry this is a bit ramble and introspective so just wondered what other people thought?

That's a really good question. I'm pretty much the same in that regard, although my fascination with holding it myself hasn't always been that strong. I was into omo for as long as I can remember, and of course I was curious about holding it myself, but when I was younger I used to like it a lot more when someone else was volunteeringly trying to hold as long as they can. It didn't really feel as good when I did it myself. That has changed a bit though. Lately I've found out that sometimes I really enjoy holding it myself now, and I'm also one of those with a slightly bigger bladder. I don't think it can be enough stimulation on the prostate for us men though, a really full bladder might maybe apply some pressure to it, but I imagine probably not enough to make a difference. I think we omo people are just weird that way. 😂 In a good way though. Sometimes stuff gets you going that isn't usually supposed to get you going. I think for a lot of fetishes there's no explanation that completely explains it.

For me I think a lot of it comes from putting off the inevitable though. Something about that thought just works out for me. Probably a reason why I'm also a pretty big fan of edging, teasing and pleasure control. Like... someone trying not to come when they're so turned that holding back their orgasm is actually getting really hard for them.

As for the self harm aspect, could be. Depends on how you hold it, really. If you do it too excessively too often, it definitely can be harmful, and might then be considered self-harm.

1400ml is pretty impressive by the way! 🙂

Alright, a bit of a ramble on my part as well. 😉

2 minutes ago, mad the cat said:

That's a really good question. I'm pretty much the same in that regard, although my fascination with holding it myself hasn't always been that strong. I was into omo for as long as I can remember, and of course I was curious about holding it myself, but when I was younger I used to like it a lot more when someone else was volunteeringly trying to hold as long as they can. It didn't really feel as good when I did it myself. That has changed a bit though. Lately I've found out that sometimes I really enjoy holding it myself now, and I'm also one of those with a slightly bigger bladder. I don't think it can be enough stimulation on the prostate for us men though, a really full bladder might maybe apply some pressure to it, but I imagine probably not enough to make a difference. I think we omo people are just weird that way. 😂 In a good way though. Sometimes stuff gets you going that isn't usually supposed to get you going. I think for a lot of fetishes there's no explanation that completely explains it.

For me I think a lot of it comes from putting off the inevitable though. Something about that thought just works out for me. Probably a reason why I'm also a pretty big fan of edging, teasing and pleasure control. Like... someone trying not to come when they're so turned that holding back their orgasm is actually getting really hard for them.

As for the self harm aspect, could be. Depends on how you hold it, really. If you do it too excessively too often, it definitely can be harmful, and might then be considered self-harm.

1400ml is pretty impressive by the way! 🙂

Alright, a bit of a ramble on my part as well. 😉

Thanks Buddy! Yep agree with so much you say 😏

I suspect part of it for me is that waking up with both an erection and a full bladder led to an association of needing to pee with needing to get off. When I was a kid I remember basically  always peeing when I needed to, not because I had a small bladder, just out of habit.  The only time I consistently had a strong urge to piss would be on waking up. 

Then again, I do remember always having a weird interest with others needing to pee since I was a little kid. No explanation for that. 

On 3/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, Wombat48 said:

I'm quite the masochist when it comes to pee holding. I love every aspect of it that a "normal" person would find unpleasant, undesirable or just harmful. The increasing desperation, both physical and psychological, the feeling of my bladder stretching and, obviously, the pulsating pain of a full-to-bursting bladder. And I like to prolong this sensations for as long as I can, so I have this "holding marathons" that can last for hours and hours (I don't do it so frequently now, but I used to do it a lot years ago, almost every weekend). My current record is also about 1400 ml, but in my early 20s I achieved a max volume of 2100 ml (just once, in one of those crazy holding marathons). 

Personally for me it is both a physical and psychological kink. Yes having a full bladder feels good to me, but more importantly it makes me feel more in charge of myself. 

Like, yeah I have to pee like a racehorse, but I don't have to give into that and that sense of power over my own body does it for me. Same with peeing in odd places. I love the dominance high I get when I pee outside. 

I'm a sub in most things, but that feeling of I don't give a shit is amazing!

I think it's enjoyment of the sensation. I'm more into the wetting but it is fun if desperation comes before. When I do a hold it's usually to make the wetting more fun, either to lose control (which I never fully do) or to experience more relief.

Some like to hold with a possibility of wetting even if they don't fully plan for it, finding the thrill of getting close to an accident, or being unsure as to whether they will or not, to be fun, whether or not they actually wet themselves at the end.

Though sometimes I actually find the bladder pain to be a bit much. Not unbearable if it's a planned hold (and it never gets to that point otherwise), but since I rarely do these holds I don't often realize this is what it feels like to hold to bursting point (and I never even really get to a full loss of control), and therefore what I fantasize about a lot, since I usually envision it feeling just like a more intense version of as "desperate" as I let myself get when not doing a hold.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
5 hours ago, bladderxplode said:

I'm quite the masochist when it comes to pee holding. I love every aspect of it that a "normal" person would find unpleasant, undesirable or just harmful. The increasing desperation, both physical and psychological, the feeling of my bladder stretching and, obviously, the pulsating pain of a full-to-bursting bladder. And I like to prolong this sensations for as long as I can, so I have this "holding marathons" that can last for hours and hours (I don't do it so frequently now, but I used to do it a lot years ago, almost every weekend). My current record is also about 1400 ml, but in my early 20s I achieved a max volume of 2100 ml (just once, in one of those crazy holding marathons). 

Omg! Tell me more about when you got to 2100?  🙂

Guest irvingarlington

For me, it's all about anticipating the release.  I enjoy the slow build up, ignoring those first signs from my bladder to seek relief.  Sometimes I hold only a while, before I sense pain.  Other times I push myself to the point where I can take the pressure no more, and give up holding.  The wetting itself has always been the central focus though. One experience with pushing myself to the limit has made me cautious of doing it too much. It was one of my most memorable wettings - an attempt to have an accident while driving home from work, about a 45 minute commute.  I'd covered the seat to protect it, of course.  I drank a bottle of water about an hour before leaving, so I was already desperate when I hit the road.  As the drive stretched on, the pressure built further. The tight seat belt and poor road conditions didn't help to relieve my discomfort.  About 5 minutes from home, the pain became more than I had wished for, and I decided it was time to let go.  But I couldn't.  I don't know if it was conditioning, or the way I was seated, but I couldn't make myself go.  It was the most excruciating feeling. By the time I pulled into my neighborhood, I was slouched over the steering  wheel, one hand holding my seat belt away from my bladder, begging to wet myself so it could be over.  As soon as I got out of the car I raced inside and lost control right in the doorway.  I've never come close to trying that again.

Edited by irvingarlington
Grammar (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, irvingarlington said:

For me, it's all about anticipating the release.  I enjoy the slow build up, ignoring those first signs from my bladder to seek relief.  Sometimes I hold only a while, before I sense pain.  Other times I push myself to the point where I can take the pressure no more, and give up holding.  The wetting itself has always been the central focus though. One experience with pushing myself to the limit has made me cautious of doing it too much. It was one of my most memorable wettings - an attempt to have an accident while driving home from work, about a 45 minute commute.  I'd covered the seat to protect it, of course.  I drank a bottle of water about an hour before leaving, so I was already desperate when I hit the road.  As the drive stretched on, the pressure built further. The tight seat belt and poor road conditions didn't help to relieve my discomfort.  About 5 minutes from home, the pain became more than I had wished for, and I decided it was time to let go.  But I couldn't.  I don't know if it was conditioning, or the way I was seated, but I couldn't make myself go.  It was the most excruciating feeling. By the time I pulled into my neighborhood, I was slouched over the steering  wheel, one hand holding my seat belt away from my bladder, begging to wet myself so it could be over.  As soon as I got out of the car I raced inside and lost control right in the doorway.  I've never come close to trying that again.

Great account have been in that situation numerous times in the car! Can totally relate to the agony 🙂

Guest BlackheartEros

For me, personally, it's a pleasurable feeling. I usually have to pee anyway when I get turned on, but waking up in the morning with a full bladder just increases the arousal I already feel sometimes. I haven't had a lot of time to explore it though, so maybe there's a bit of excitement? Just the thought that I'm going to do a hold, and the fact that it's so 'dirty' or 'taboo' to do something like that as an adult gets me.

22 hours ago, EtchyFox said:

Personally for me it is both a physical and psychological kink. Yes having a full bladder feels good to me, but more importantly it makes me feel more in charge of myself. 

Like, yeah I have to pee like a racehorse, but I don't have to give into that and that sense of power over my own body does it for me. Same with peeing in odd places. I love the dominance high I get when I pee outside. 

I'm a sub in most things, but that feeling of I don't give a shit is amazing!

I think there are quite a few who will stubbornly hold a full bladder just to prove to themselves that they can.  It's an athletic feat of sorts.  Peeing outside gives a feeling of freedom.

On 3/15/2019 at 1:20 AM, Wombat48 said:

Omg! Tell me more about when you got to 2100?  🙂

I was 22, maybe 23yo. I had been having those crazy holding marathons every weekend for about two months, so my bladder was properly trained. The night I held the 2100ml I'm not sure what was different, I just kept holding and holding (and also drinking more water), despite the pain and the feeling that I could literally burst any moment... when I lost control and measured my volume I was really surprised! 

6 minutes ago, bladderxplode said:

I was 22, maybe 23yo. I had been having those crazy holding marathons every weekend for about two months, so my bladder was properly trained. The night I held the 2100ml I'm not sure what was different, I just kept holding and holding (and also drinking more water), despite the pain and the feeling that I could literally burst any moment... when I lost control and measured my volume I was really surprised! 

Wow! You have never achieved that much again? 

On 3/15/2019 at 5:02 AM, irvingarlington said:

That sounds so thrilling, painful yes but would have loved to be your neighbor and just so happened to look out the window that day

I always think of it as a drug, the first high is always the best, and you chase that high by upping the ante each time. That first accident was the best because it was unplanned, I truly couldn't hold it, and the desperately trying to get back under control was real. So now, almost 30 years later, I keep trying to get that high once again.

Now the holding always feel best for me early morning when I first wake up and my bladder is filled to the brim, and of course I have a rule I have to wait an hour, after that hour I have to get myself off, then wait an additional 15 minutes before I can run to the bathroom. That gauntlet sometimes gets me close to the first high but not quite as good...

On 3/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, The Dark Wolf said:

Some like to hold with a possibility of wetting even if they don't fully plan for it, finding the thrill of getting close to an accident, or being unsure as to whether they will or not, to be fun, whether or not they actually wet themselves at the end.

hey. that's me. In fact, as I type this I am at a high 7/10, and starting a cup of coffee. I'm probably not making a wise decision here (as my s/o is still home) but frankly, I'm squirming a bit and it feels gooood and I'm gonna ride it out

12 minutes ago, GreenChile said:

I always think of it as a drug, the first high is always the best, and you chase that high by upping the ante each time. That first accident was the best because it was unplanned, I truly couldn't hold it, and the desperately trying to get back under control was real. So now, almost 30 years later, I keep trying to get that high once again.

Now the holding always feel best for me early morning when I first wake up and my bladder is filled to the brim, and of course I have a rule I have to wait an hour, after that hour I have to get myself off, then wait an additional 15 minutes before I can run to the bathroom. That gauntlet sometimes gets me close to the first high but not quite as good...

Was your first accident as an adult?