Sign In

Pistons, Shafts, and Pressure Valves

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Well you take all the time deciding ye loike, I'm goin' for a piss." Moira says, sighing and stepping around into the alley. "What!?" Charlotte exclaims, startled. "You're not just going to pe- to

"We can go to the hill just outside town." Moira says. She turns and begins to walk away. When she doesn't hear Charlotte following, she turns around. Charlotte's stood in place, bent over double, han

"Hey, Moira." Comes a man's voice. "You're sleepin' in the alley way again." Moira groans as she opens her eyes. The light hurts as it floods in. She shields her eyes and blinks, letting herself get

Posted Images

"We can go to the hill just outside town." Moira says. She turns and begins to walk away. When she doesn't hear Charlotte following, she turns around. Charlotte's stood in place, bent over double, hands between her legs.
"Come on then." Says Moira. "We don't have all day."
Charlotte just moans.
"Come on, let's go." Moira says. She turns around and walks away, and this time she can hear Charlotte's troubled footsteps following.

"Is it far to the hill?" Charlotte asks.
"Not too far." Moira answers, not slowing her brisk pace. "It's about five minutes or so if we're quick. You're not being quick though."
"It's kind of hard to walk right now..." Charlotte moans. The pressure between her legs is mounting again, getting worse with every step. Each time her foot hits the ground, it sends a shock wave straight up her and through her aching bladder. She does her best to keep quiet, but every now and then she can't help but let out a soft moan.

The walk out the town is fairly quiet - Charlotte doesn't have too much to say in her current state - she's too focused on not wetting herself to speak, and Moira seems content to walk in silence. As the girls walk past empty buildings, the red light hangs in the sky as a grim reminder that Charlotte can't return to the Legion. Scouts who don't come back are treated as deserters, and the punishment for desertion is a swift trial, followed by a firing squad. Charlotte can't stomach the thought, but luckily she's something else to take her mind off it.

"Um, M-Moira?" Charlotte begins, stopping in her tracks.
"What's wrong?" Moira asks, turning around and sighing.
"I....N-nothing. L-let's go." Charlotte whimpers.
"Well clearly it's not nothin'. What's goin' on?"
"I...Could we...-"
"Could we what?"
"I...I can't hold it much more!" Charlotte blurts. "I need to find a p-privy!"
"You said that your legions going te be firin' soon, roight?"
"Y-yes..."
"So no we can't find a 'privy'." Moira tells her, turning around again and walking. "I'd rather not be bombed while you're out takin' a piss."
"B-but..."
"No."

It's all getting too much for Charlotte. The walk out of the town seems to take forever. From her small boat the town didn't look big at all, barely even large enough to be an outpost back home. But now, with a very pressing need for relief, the town might as well be the Capital. Sure, the buildings don't tower nearly so high as home, and the air is bright and clear, but the small cobbled streets here seem to go on forever. Moira doesn't even pay attention to Charlotte as she hobbles along behind her.
"So why are you shelling the town?" Moira asks, cutting into Charlotte's train of thought.
"W-well, the red flare m-means that...Scouts reported a hostile response. S-so the ships are going to bombard the town..."
"Hostile response?" Moira scoffs. "The place is feckin' empty. So what was it? A particularly defensive fox? Maybe some rude drawings on the wall?"
"I....D-don't know...M-Moira, I need to stop! I can't go on like this!"
"Oh for fecks...What now?"
"I can't hold it, Moira! I need to pee!"

Part010.thumb.jpg.ab782efa4d57aa9966dca103a7ae5a00.jpg

This was the Legion. This is the Iron Legion. All the horror stories of death and conquest, and in yet front of Moira was this whimpering girl who can barely walk a minute without stopping to complain. Moira wasn't impressed.
"Look." Moira sighs, rolling her eyes. "How big will this bombardment be?"
"T-they...Probably...whole town...Hng!"
"For....What?"
"I t-think some came out!"
"Is the rest of that legion quite as impressive as you?" Moira scoffs. "Because if it is, I might go back inside and wait till the shelling passes."
"P-please! I need to go now! I can't hold it!"
"Right. Where?" Moira says, scowling. "Where do you want to pee right now? If we wait, you can piss in a shell hole."
"Hnnn...."
"Or maybe I can hold up an umbrella while shot rains down? Think that'd work?"
"N-no..."
"Let's go then." Moira says, turning around once more. Charlotte bobs up and down on the spot for a second, before scurrying after her.

The need to go was too much. Charlotte didn't just think that some came out - she could feel a cooling spot in her underwear which told her there were no two ways about it. She'd started to wet herself. At least she might be able to hold it a little longer, now that she'd already lost some. A warm wave building up inside her makes her think otherwise though.
"H-how long until-"
"Look." Moira says, stopping again. She walks over to Charlotte, puts her hand on her shoulder and points to the hill in the distance. "See that? The hill? It's roight feckin' there. It's a minute or so away. You'll be fine-"
"Hng!" Charlotte cuts in, moaning. A warm jet escapes Charlotte, through her underwear and down her leg. It hits the ground with a gentle splash.
"Oh...give me strength." Moira mumbles. "Hold it, Charlotte. We're like a minute away, alright?"
"Y-yeah..." Charlotte mumbles. She isn't, and she knows it, but what choice does she have?
"Right then, let's go." Moira says, walking off again. Charlotte stumbles along behind her, her hands clasped between her thighs, hugging tightly against a warm damp spot on her tunic.

It's a short walk now to the hill, with a short path through the forest. The trees dapple shade over the two girls, hiding them from the morning sun. The cobbled road has ended, and now the path of soft mud leads them. Wind rustles through the trees, birds sing, and Charlotte whimpers with each step.
"Nearly there now." Moira says, trying to reassure Charlotte. She whimpers in response.

Each step is agony like Charlotte's never felt before. Her bladder is practically rock solid, and the damp spot in her hands is a reminder that she can't hold any more.
"D-do you think we're o-okay now? M-Moira?"
"What?"
"C-can I pee now? P-please?"
"Are we going to be fine if they start shooting?"
"I t-think so..." Charlotte mumbles. Moira looks around for a second. Charlotte looks up at her, desperately hoping for a yes.
"Fine. Go behind a tree or somethin', but get a move on."
The words hit Charlotte like a gunshot, and immediately she scrambles off the path and toward a tree. She's barely off the path before she feels a desperate wave begin mounting, with a warm, paralyzing feeling shooting up her legs.
"What are you waitin' for?" Moira asks, tapping her foot against the floor.
"I...I c-can't move..."
"What?"
"Hhhh...hhhelp?" Charlotte moans. She bends over double, pressing her hands into herself even harder. Her fingers squeezing her even tighter. The wave of heat spreads up her body, reaching her breast before slowing. It stops just at her ribs, and begins moving down. As if her entire body is working against her, she feels her muscles taking control of themselves, almost as if taking power away from her will. The wave falls down her torso and fills her bladder. It feels warm as it wells up. Her toes dig into her boots, her hands clench into fists, and her bladder begins to squeeze itself. Charlotte can almost feel precisely each drop as it begins to move inside her - the heat swelling from her bladder and moving down, with only her muscles as her last line of defence between staying dry and losing it all. Like water against a dam, it hits her hard, and she puts all her remaining effort into holding shut, but the surge of pressure doesn't let up, pushing and pushing against her clenched muscles. Trickles of water begin to break through; Charlotte feels them break against her skin. It's hot and wet, like she would expect. It's quickly absorbed into her underwear, but unlike the last times she leaked like this, the wave of pressure isn't stopping. She isn't getting control of her legs back, she isn't getting control of her arms, and she's certainly not regaining control of her bladder, as it squeezes tighter and tighter against her muscles. She feels as if she's burning up as the pressure grows and grows, and she can feel herself getting weaker. She can't hold it back, it's impossible. Her entire bladder has made that decision, and it's weighing down on her like a mountain.
All of Charlotte's efforts are not enough. With shallow breathing and moaning, she is powerless to stop what happens. Her muscles begin to rebel against her, and she's helpless as she feels herself move to force the pee out of her. Her eyes clench shut, she breathes in sharply, and feels herself squeeze.
A fierce spurt erupts out of her, through her clothes and into her fists. Charlotte gasps as the dam bursts and her bladder overflows forcefully into her clothes. Her arms return to her control, but it's too late now - her muscles have lost. The contents of her bladder are pouring out of her, soaking her underwear and staining her tunic, pressed tightly into her by her hands. A sharp hiss accompanies the torrent of urine now spurting out of her, down her legs and onto the muddy floor. It splatters against the ground, flicking drips from the ground against her boots. Charlotte tries to breathe in, but the air rushing into her lungs seems to push even harder onto her bladder, forcing it out even harder. Her ankles give way and Charlotte feels herself collapse to her knees. Her bladder doesn't relent, forcing out more and more hot piss down her legs, streaking down her thighs, splattering the front of her tunic. Her hands are overwhelmed by heat as pee floods over and through her fingers, so helpless to stop the forceful stream running out of her.

Part011.thumb.jpg.c55bd283c1eb8ed0517a858f6637bd03.jpg

The initial shock dies down after a couple of seconds, but to Charlotte it seems like hours as she loses control. And now she's lost it, there's nothing she can do to regain it. Knees in the dirt, pee floods down her thighs, glistening in the light and pooling at the ground beneath her. She whimpers as the hot flood continues to pour down her, hissing and splashing on its way down. Her underwear is beyond soaked at this point, as pee pours through it like water through a sieve. The puddle beneath her continues to grow, rapidly spreading around her and soaking into the mud. Her knees sink slowly as the mud goes soft. Urine streams around her legs, around the back of her thighs, collecting in the backs of her knees, before pouring down on the floor around her. Charlotte begins to realise the futility of her situation, and with one last sigh, she gives up any semblance of resistance, letting her backside fall between her calves with a dull splat as it splashes down into the puddle.
All the pressure, the pain, and the heat that had built up insider her melts away now, quickly replaced with a powerful sense of relief that makes its way up her spine. Each breath out of Charlotte's body comes with a moan as relief takes over. The world is lost to Charlotte as her body goes warm, as if it's thanking her for finally letting go. Her mind goes blank, save for the wonderful relief of finally going after so long, after holding so much in. Now it all pours out of her, through her clothes and onto the floor below. The bitter smell of fresh urine hits Charlotte's nose, but it doesn't bother her. To her, it smells of well needed relief. She almost smiles as realisation comes to her - the realisation that it's all over. The realistation that she's finally letting it go after so long. She doesn't need to go any more, because she's already going. Charlotte giggles weakly.

'Well.' Thinks Moira. She stands still, watching as Charlotte sits in her spreading puddle. She can hear the hissing coming from between Charlotte's legs, as everything she'd been holding in is forced out of her. Charlotte's facing away from Moira, so she can't see the relief on her face, but Moira can certainly hear it as Charlotte's moans go from desperate, to failing, to relieved. And she can certainly see the puddle spreading out behind her. Charlotte's backside is planted firmly against the ground, her tunic soaking in the puddle as it continues to grow larger and larger. Moira sighs and rolls her eyes again. At least Charlotte won't be complaining about needing to piss any more. No more begging for a 'privy'. Charlotte's clothes are working well enough as a privy for her. Moira stands in silence, waiting for Charlotte to finish relieving herself.

Charlotte finally begins to come back into the world. The warmth of relief begins to slowly fade away from her, and the cool breeze of the forest sweeps over her. The trees and mud, the birds, it all begins to come back to Charlotte, pee still trickling out of her and onto the floor. Her legs are warm from the streams that had found their ways down them before she ended up on the ground. She doesn't even recall hitting the floor. But she's very aware that she's sat on it now, and she's equally aware of the hot puddle surrounding her, clinging to her backside, soaked into her tunic. Charlotte slowly closes her thighs together as the last of what was in her bladder trickles out of her, through her soaked underwear, and onto the floor. The hissing has finished, and the splashing is dying away too. How long was she there? It feels like hours, but also like no time at all. All that pressure built up in her now lies on the ground beneath her, and the relief she felt as she burst is gone. Charlotte opens her eyes and looks down. Through tears, she can make out a very blurry puddle beneath her in the mud. A leaf is carried away as the puddle begins to trickle down, off the side of the path and into the roughage. She lets out a single sob as more tears well up.

"M-Moira..." Charlotte stutters after a few seconds of silence. Moira stops day dreaming and looks over to her. Charlotte's still kneeling in a massive puddle.
"What's up?" Moira answers.
"I...I wet m-myself..."
"I noticed." Moira says.
A few more seconds of silence.
"C-could you help me up?" Charlotte whimpers. Moira rolls her eyes again and steps over. The puddle's too big to avoid, and Moira quickly feels her shoes go warm and damp as she takes Charlotte's very-wet hand. She pulls her up, and Charlotte falls into her. The two step back, but Moira keeps her balance. Charlotte takes a step away, blushing heavily. She wipes her hand on her tunic, then wipes the tears from her eye. Charlotte looks up weakly at Moira, who doesn't react. The two stand in silence for a moment as Charlotte's tunic drips onto the ground.
"Come on Charlotte." Moira says. "We should get to the hill."
"...y-yeah." Charlotte mumbles, trying not to cry. "L-let's go."

"Ah, shite." Moira mumbles, emerging from behind a boulder on top of the hill. She walks toward Charlotte, who's stood awkwardly, her arms hanging limply by her side. "Only the one bottle of ale this time." Moira says as she gets closer. "Well sit down, make yourself comfy." She says. Charlotte plops down on the ground with a squish. Moira sits down next to her. She uses her revolver to clip the lid off the bottle and takes a drink. Charlotte takes off her boots, emptying them out onto the floor to her side. She sighs and sets them beside her.

"You can see the whole town from here." Moira says, breaking the silence. "That spire is the old church, and a few streets to the left...just over there..." She says, pointing. "...is the inn. That's my usual haunt." Moira says. She takes another drink from the bottle. "And I suppose those are the legion ships over there, just off the coast?"
"...Y-yeah." Charlotte mumbles, hugging her knees to her body.
"I'd count that at about two minutes almost." Moira says, smirking toward Charlotte. Charlotte looks up at her. "When you were peeing, I mean. And the size of that puddle! I'm impressed." Moira says, laughing. Charlotte lets her head fall onto her knees.
"Oh, cheer up." Moira says, gently hitting her in the arm. "This stuff happens."
"No...I..." Charlotte begins. She pulls her head from her knees and looks at Moira, who takes another drink. "I can't go back."
"What? Why?" Moira asks.
"If scouts don't return before the second flare...we're considered deserters."
"Right?"
"And...deserters are shot."
"Ouch." Moira says. She takes another drink. "Ah, shite. That means I'm stuck with ye." She says, looking over with a smirk.

What did Moira mean by this? It's obvious she was joking, but still - was Charlotte really stuck with Moira? Outside the legion? A refugee - a deserter? She didn't want to think about it.
"Hey." Moira says, tapping her shoulder again. "Look. I think the fireworks are beginning.". Charlotte looks up to catch a flash of light come from the Ironclad. The 'thud' of the shot takes a second to hit the girls. It sounds like thunder from this far. As the sound reaches the girls, the spire of the church is lit up in a blast that splinters the entire top half of the building. More flashes from the other ships erupt, quickly followed by more blasts in the town.
"Well, there goes the inn." Moira says a little glumly. She looks over to Charlotte with a smile, though.
"But...that's your home." Charlotte says.
"Well...yeah. But feck - I was tired of the place anyway. Might be nice for a change of pace." she says. She raises her bottle to the town as more shells rain into it. "Here's to Barry's inn, the closest place I had to a home." She says, taking another drink. She looks over to Charlotte again.
"Oh, bloody cheer up." Moira says. "It could be worse."
"Could it?"
"Yeah." Moira says.
"The Legion wants me dead. I have nowhere to go. I've....bloody well wet myself! And you've lost your home. How could it be worse?"
"You might not have a drink." Moira says, not missing a beat. She offers the bottle to Charlotte. Charlotte smirks at her.
"T-thanks."

Part012.thumb.jpg.bb12bd497e26c07ad29b40d392e82fd0.jpg

The bombardment goes on easily for fifteen minutes. Moira doesn't bother even trying to recognise the buildings going up - they're going so frequently she's barely time to see them go. Eventually the guns fall silent, and the clouds of dust begin to settle.
"So what happens now?" Charlotte asks. Moira looks over to her.
"Well I suppose the responsible thing to do would be to visit a constabulary." Moira says. "They ought to know what's happened. Otherwise we should look to getting you some new clothes. Can't have you running about in those."
"Yeah." Charlotte agrees. "These are soaked."
"I meant more that it's a Legion uniform. Might get you shot."
"Oh right."
"Anyway, there's a nice little pub by the trading post. We could head there for a drink." Moira says. "And also to plan out our next move." She adds, as if it was part of her plan.
"I'll let you decide."
"Right, we'll head to...

A) The Constabulary. We'll let them know about the Legion's attack, and we'll sit in the inn for a while.
B) The trading post. They should have spare clothes. I hope you've got some money though, I sure as shit don't.