Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wore a pullup to an ultrasound

I had an ultrasound last week that required me to drink a litre of water beforehand. 

Last time I had to do this, I ended up waiting longer than usual until a nurse came up to me and asked me if I was "feeling full" and needed to "release some pressure into a cup." 

I barely made it through that one (I ended up peeing in the bathroom twice before the scan and my bladder STILL filled up.) 

This time I wore a Depends pullup under spandex shorts and sweatpants. I only waited a short time this time around, so I didn't have any urges to leak. 

The ultrasound tech and her student intern got me ready for the scan, which included tucking a towel into the waistband of my shorts/pullup... It crinkled a little and the tech definitely realized I was diapered. 

Halfway through the scan, she asked me if I could still hold my pee. 

So yeah that's my story about doing that 

Edited by Driipdrip (see edit history)
On 3/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, supernerd222 said:

Like in general, or in that specific moment? And how did you answer?

I love stories like this, thanks for posting.

She asked me about halfway through because she wanted to look at my kidneys. It was an abdominal scan so everything got looked at. She also had to press on my uterus and bladder a lot. 

I just said yeah I was fine lol. 

Edited by Driipdrip
Autocorrect (see edit history)
On 3/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, Driipdrip said:

I had an ultrasound last week that required me to drink a litre of water beforehand. 

Last time I had to do this, I ended up waiting longer than usual until a nurse came up to me and asked me if I was "feeling full" and needed to "release some pressure into a cup." 

I barely made it through that one (I ended up peeing in the bathroom twice before the scan and my bladder STILL filled up.) 

This time I wore a Depends pullup under spandex shorts and sweatpants. I only waited a short time this time around, so I didn't have any urges to leak. 

The ultrasound tech and her student intern got me ready for the scan, which included tucking a towel into the waistband of my shorts/pullup... It crinkled a little and the tech definitely realized I was diapered. 

Halfway through the scan, she asked me if I could still hold my pee. 

So yeah that's my story about doing that 

I've been there 😉

6 hours ago, Driipdrip said:

Do they ever notice? I've only ever done it this one time. 

The first time I wore one to my doctor she was examining my genitals anyway so I had to undress myself and she literally said "Oh, you're wearing a pad?" once I pulled my jeans down. Since then I eventually downgraded from pull-ups to insert pads anyway but I still wear diapers occasionally to bed if I have constipation or really bad diarrhea. Because I've been incontinent for almost three years now she probably knows that I still wear them but she has never brought it up during an appointment.

5 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've been there 😉

You've written four stories of it on here if I remember correctly(?)

On 3/14/2019 at 5:06 AM, Ajax7408 said:

The first time I wore one to my doctor she was examining my genitals anyway so I had to undress myself and she literally said "Oh, you're wearing a pad?" once I pulled my jeans down. Since then I eventually downgraded from pull-ups to insert pads anyway but I still wear diapers occasionally to bed if I have constipation or really bad diarrhea. Because I've been incontinent for almost three years now she probably knows that I still wear them but she has never brought it up during an appointment.

You've written four stories of it on here if I remember correctly(?)

4? I think so... I should write more, I do regular ultrasounds 🙂