Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AB or DL?

DL pretty much solely. While I would act with a woman as ABDLs would, if she wanted to, I would not prefer something like that.

Btw, I wonder if these answers just contains some bias because of the platform (because mostly DLs are here, maybe due to the targeted audience of the site) or if there are in fact more DLs than ABs.

Edited by Tailsuser (see edit history)

DL for sure.  I am not into age regression for me, but I could see being a diapered caregiver, but I'm concerned the age play could get annoying too quickly.  Also, this is very sexual for me, and I have a hard time seeing age play and sex working together.

23 hours ago, Tailsuser said:

DL pretty much solely. While I would act with a woman as ABDLs would, if she wanted to, I would not prefer something like that.

Btw, I wonder if these answers just contains some bias because of the platform (because mostly DLs are here, maybe due to the targeted audience of the site) or if there are in fact more DLs than ABs.

This is definitely more of a DL targeted audience, but that is the audience chosen.  If you went to the ddlg forums and asked the same question you'd likely have a more AB response, however, neither is an indication of how many of each are represented anywhere except in the audience chosen.

On 3/19/2019 at 3:21 PM, Morphogen said:

Definitely a DL, but I think AB women are kind of cute and sexy.

I am wondering right now if I am the only one who finds regressed men turnoff? It's probably a problem on my side, but does anyone feel the same? What I am wondering about right now: Do women DL onlys think regressed men are cute and really don't like to see regressed women? Maybe I should start a topic about that...