Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

So I was introduced to omorashi through anime, and I was wondering if anyone knew any good anime omorashi scenes.

Recommended Posts

Where to begin? There's the scene with Bulma in the first episode of Dragonball, Konosuba has a couple desperation scenes. That's just off the top of my head. Really, if you pick something that's not a drama, you're almost guaranteed a scene or two.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bismiris said:

Where to begin? There's the scene with Bulma in the first episode of Dragonball, Konosuba has a couple desperation scenes. That's just off the top of my head. Really, if you pick something that's not a drama, you're almost guaranteed a scene or two.

I’ve seen many non-dramas without desperation scenes.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, RagingPython said:

I’ve seen many non-dramas without desperation scenes.

That's very true, I was referring to how it's often played up for comedic purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Bismiris said:

That's very true, I was referring to how it's often played up for comedic purposes.

Oh yeah, that happens all the time. A proper scene is rare, but I’ve seen it happen before.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, RagingPython said:

Oh yeah, that happens all the time. A proper scene is rare, but I’ve seen it happen before.

Elfen lied has a detailed wetting scene, although I'm sure you've seen it before. Ikkitousen has several, but the context of them often involve being in a fight.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bismiris said:

Elfen lied has a detailed wetting scene, although I'm sure you've seen it before. Ikkitousen has several, but the context of them often involve being in a fight.

I’ve never seen Elfen Leid. That might be a good reason to finally watch it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've never watched it outside of that scene, but it looks we animated. If you want a non omo centric recommendation, I highly recommend Violet Evergarden. Plot wise it's a show that has something for everyone, cool action, deep emotional scenes, and interesting characters.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, PPP said:

I'm partial to this one from Mirai Nikki myself.

 

It’s a decent scene but I’m more into the desperation aspects of it myself.

Share this post


Link to post

There's a list of animes I have watched and content omorashi/desperation scenes:


- Berserk. I don't remember the chapter; one of the characters (Nina) wets herself cause' of fear. She's wearing a white dress. In the manga I remember a diaper scene that not appears in the anime.


- Dragon Ball. In the chapter 1, Bulma wets herself when she is holding on a tree branch, but it is not see too much, only two or three drops. 


- Elfen Lied. In the chapter 1, Nyu wets herself on the floor. She's only wearing a white shirt...


- Highschool of the Dead. I don't remember the chapter; a little girl pees on the protagonist when he is carry it, but not see, it's figurative.


- Ikkitousen. This anime have 4 seasons (iI belief), and all have wetting scenes, exactly, panties wetting while fighting or the enemy's catched her. I remember contains one desperation scene. I don't remember the chapters.


- Made in Abyss. I don't remember the chapter. The protagonist wets herself when she's sleep.


- Prison School. I remember two scenes: the protagonist see a girl peeing, and the other that this girl forces him to pee in front of him as revenge for seeing her. In the manga have another omorashi scene, but this is the same girl and the boy, both without clothes and under the sheets of the bed; the girl pisses on him, leaving a huge puddle in the bed.

- One Punch Man 2nd Season. There's new: King pees his pant because of fear in chapter one.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Personal favorite: it's not in the series proper, but the Almost Daily Monster Musume shorts had one specifically all about (best) Papi the harpy needing to pee. It's only twenty seconds, there's no dialogue, and it's all outside the bathroom door, but Papi's got some really cute grunts of effort and dances.

The shorts are just worth checking out all around. Some of them are exceptionally cute (Cerea falling asleep while sitting upright), and others are just pleasant to look at (20 seconds of Papi's butt in focus).

Share this post


Link to post

It is mentioned often other places, but the Anime Kiss x Sis has several omorashi scenes. The best one being when a girl is stuck in a locker and hiding. They do a great job with using related metaphor images to show the state of her desperation.

In episode one of a recent anime, Why the hell are you here, teacher? Episode one has the teacher on the toilet in front of her student, but unwilling to go so she doesn't humiliate herself. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/7/2019 at 4:08 AM, FUBOT said:

It is mentioned often other places, but the Anime Kiss x Sis has several omorashi scenes. The best one being when a girl is stuck in a locker and hiding. They do a great job with using related metaphor images to show the state of her desperation.

In episode one of a recent anime, Why the hell are you here, teacher? Episode one has the teacher on the toilet in front of her student, but unwilling to go so she doesn't humiliate herself. 

Kiss X Sis was basically how I discovered I was into this, now that I remember. It was basically the first time I saw something and felt honestly turned on by it and understood what I was feeling. Of course, I was too young to accept it, so I tried to forget it and hasn’t watched it again until last year.

I remembered it myself a while ago, it really is a good scene.

Share this post


Link to post

I love the kissxsis scene and was also how I discovered this

Lets not forget that Cross Ange had 2 short fear wetting scenes - show wasn't too bad either.

off the top of my head the first one was about 18 minuets into ep3 and the second was about 20 minuets into episode 23

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, FUBOT said:

It is mentioned often other places, but the Anime Kiss x Sis has several omorashi scenes. The best one being when a girl is stuck in a locker and hiding. They do a great job with using related metaphor images to show the state of her desperation.

In episode one of a recent anime, Why the hell are you here, teacher? Episode one has the teacher on the toilet in front of her student, but unwilling to go so she doesn't humiliate herself. 

What recent anime are you referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tyton said:

What recent anime are you referring to?

That is the name. 'Why the hell are you here, Teacher." or  Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

The series is just the male student(s) ending up in awkward situations with the cute female teachers. 

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, FUBOT said:

That is the name. 'Why the hell are you here, Teacher." or  Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

The series is just the male student(s) ending up in awkward situations with the cute female teachers. 

What episode had that toilet problem?

Share this post


Link to post

In the anime Terra Formars, there's a wetting in episode 3. It's animated pretty well actually. But the only problem you might have with it is that it's a fear wetting without any desperation.. It's in the beginning of the episode if anyone's interested though

 

Edit: Just found that someone was kind enough to provide the scene on youtube-

 

Edited by maxor9264
Found additional useful information (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...