Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I was introduced to omorashi through anime, and I was wondering if anyone knew any good anime omorashi scenes.

8 hours ago, Bismiris said:

Where to begin? There's the scene with Bulma in the first episode of Dragonball, Konosuba has a couple desperation scenes. That's just off the top of my head. Really, if you pick something that's not a drama, you're almost guaranteed a scene or two.

I’ve seen many non-dramas without desperation scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a list of animes I have watched and content omorashi/desperation scenes:

- Berserk. I don't remember the chapter; one of the characters (Nina) wets herself cause' of fear. She's wearing a white dress. In the manga I remember a diaper scene that not appears in the anime.

- Dragon Ball. In the chapter 1, Bulma wets herself when she is holding on a tree branch, but it is not see too much, only two or three drops. 

- Elfen Lied. In the chapter 1, Nyu wets herself on the floor. She's only wearing a white shirt...

- Highschool of the Dead. I don't remember the chapter; a little girl pees on the protagonist when he is carry it, but not see, it's figurative.

- Ikkitousen. This anime have 4 seasons (iI belief), and all have wetting scenes, exactly, panties wetting while fighting or the enemy's catched her. I remember contains one desperation scene. I don't remember the chapters.

- Made in Abyss. I don't remember the chapter. The protagonist wets herself when she's sleep.

- Prison School. I remember two scenes: the protagonist see a girl peeing, and the other that this girl forces him to pee in front of him as revenge for seeing her. In the manga have another omorashi scene, but this is the same girl and the boy, both without clothes and under the sheets of the bed; the girl pisses on him, leaving a huge puddle in the bed.

- One Punch Man 2nd Season. There's new: King pees his pant because of fear in chapter one.

Personal favorite: it's not in the series proper, but the Almost Daily Monster Musume shorts had one specifically all about (best) Papi the harpy needing to pee. It's only twenty seconds, there's no dialogue, and it's all outside the bathroom door, but Papi's got some really cute grunts of effort and dances.

The shorts are just worth checking out all around. Some of them are exceptionally cute (Cerea falling asleep while sitting upright), and others are just pleasant to look at (20 seconds of Papi's butt in focus).

• 3 months later...

It is mentioned often other places, but the Anime Kiss x Sis has several omorashi scenes. The best one being when a girl is stuck in a locker and hiding. They do a great job with using related metaphor images to show the state of her desperation.

In episode one of a recent anime, Why the hell are you here, teacher? Episode one has the teacher on the toilet in front of her student, but unwilling to go so she doesn't humiliate herself. 

On 8/7/2019 at 4:08 AM, FUBOT said:

It is mentioned often other places, but the Anime Kiss x Sis has several omorashi scenes. The best one being when a girl is stuck in a locker and hiding. They do a great job with using related metaphor images to show the state of her desperation.

In episode one of a recent anime, Why the hell are you here, teacher? Episode one has the teacher on the toilet in front of her student, but unwilling to go so she doesn't humiliate herself. 

Kiss X Sis was basically how I discovered I was into this, now that I remember. It was basically the first time I saw something and felt honestly turned on by it and understood what I was feeling. Of course, I was too young to accept it, so I tried to forget it and hasn’t watched it again until last year.

I remembered it myself a while ago, it really is a good scene.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 8:08 PM, FUBOT said:

What recent anime are you referring to?

• 2 months later...

In the anime Terra Formars, there's a wetting in episode 3. It's animated pretty well actually. But the only problem you might have with it is that it's a fear wetting without any desperation.. It's in the beginning of the episode if anyone's interested though

Edit: Just found that someone was kind enough to provide the scene on youtube-

Edited by maxor9264
Found additional useful information (see edit history)