Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

KozmoLotto VI: Return of the Lotto

Go on a desperate nature trail!

Make a list of local fauna/ flora. This list is obviously a bit location dependent so I can't just give you one, but make it be at least challenging. Think 'magpie' or 'sycamore tree' vs 'grass' or 'bird'. Aim for 25 items, or more if you're feeling masochistic.

Go out to a nice park/ nature reserve (the bigger and more deserted the better). Pack plenty of drinks. Try to spot all of the plants and animals on your list. Every time you do so you must drink something. I'll leave it to you to tweak the amount to match to your location, list length and bladder capacity, but as a rough idea I'd suggest 100ml every time you cross off an item. This will mean you'll have to drink 2.5 litres (or more) to finish the list and successfully complete the task. At that point you may find a quiet spot to give back to nature. Of course the alternative outcome is that you end up drinking very quickly towards the start, then end up running desperately around the countryside looking for squirrels until you wet yourself. I know where I'd put my money...

Outfit - climate dependent and comfortable. A skirt with black leggings would be the safe option, or blue jeans if you're feeling brave. Bring something to change into if you like.

Capture.PNG

Welcome agent Kozmo, as the Alliance's top agent you have been tasked with investigating some strange happenings. Purported Council activity must be quelled and dealt with. Be prepared as such matters are not to be taken lightly. This will test your mettle and you must do your best for the strength of the Alliance. If you were to fall into enemy hands the consequences would be disastrous!

Mission briefing:

An outfit of your choice is available. Preferably jeans with some sort of jacket. Alternatively any military themed outfit will work.

Should this entry win I will gift you an unnamed vr game through steam that will require completion.

Beforehand 2L of water should be consumed along with 500ml of coffee along with potentially 'performance enhancing drugs' as we previously discussed. This should be done thirty minutes to an hour before attempting this challenge. You should be at roughly an 8 upon starting. As an Alliance agent, you should have no problem keeping yourself composed through that.

Provided will be a rough dietary outline to ensure suitable bowel desperation as well. Not to mention agent health and well being.

Rules for completing the game:

Any scream or vocalized outburst (expletive or otherwise) counts as a strike. Alliance agents must be composed!

Any lapse in bladder or bowel control counts as a strike. Alliance agents are a master of desperation!

Leaving the game for any reason counts as a strike. (removing the HMD, using the overlay to pause or closing the game) Alliance agents know no fear!

4 Strikes and you must complete the game, consume 500ml more water and then return to the game and take an alternate route to arrive at a different ending.

If you can complete the game with three or less strikes you have done it! You've completed your mission!

Should you at anytime lose control or either your bladder or bowels you have failed your mission! Finish the job and empty yourself entirely in your clothes.

If the mission is too intense, at anytime you may give in and squat where you stand and relieve yourself in your clothes.

image.png.720e1ebe90ebbcae00cf813122eaec3e.png

Boy here we go again, first off, thank you so much for doing this for the community.

My request is the same as my previous entries: Put on something either formal, or elaborate (eg office wear, kimono, a cosplay). Go about your day like normal, but just soaking that costume as if you're using the toilet normally, no changing, no diaper. Then maybe as a bonus, at the end of the day shower in it to wash off.

Capture.PNG

Submissions are slowing down so I'm probably calling the vote soon! So consider this Last Call, the lotto will be rolled in the next few days. Maybe even tomorrow. So if you've been thinking about entering and have yet to do so, now is the time.

Note to those with submissions involving trains; I don't have those, so a bus would have to do in those cases.

A few more nuances:

@kinkynatious I love the cosplay idea! I very regularly make my own cosplay outfits from scratch and I'm very finicky to the point of being a perfectionist with them, and I do not have an AoT cosplay bought or made. It would probably take a very long time to create, so if you end up winning and are open to more flexible ideas I can DM you with cosplays I have on hand

On 3/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, Downjacket said:

Is it still winter where you are, btw?

It is very winter and very cold.

@GreenChile see my comment about the trains. Otherwise I took a look at the story you mentioned and its something I could make some form of attempt at. Maybe not exactly, so hopefully you might be flexible on it.

@kochel428 I am a very one and done kind of girl, if you catch my meaning. I'm also vaguely unsure if I want to include something so overtly sexual in a lotto challenge. Its not a BAD challenge, I'm just slightly iffy on it. If you're set on that entry I'll give it more thought.

I think those are all my little nuances covered, just making sure peoples entries aren't completely jeopardized.

See you all on the flip side, when I call the vote!! ^^

image.thumb.png.aa4ce3ec596f65a75a503a2b75dc18ad.png

"Checkpoint Challenge!" Inspired by Bound2Burst's Time to Go series. Start at home (with a comfortably full bladder), create a route around your city/suburb and try to get home dry. Here's the twist: You have to designate five checkpoints where you head to a public restroom and pee no more than the volume of a dixie cup. After each small relief, you need to drink a pre-determined amount of water and then you can continue to the next checkpoint. If you make it home without bursting, hooray! keep holding until you have a spectacular accident. If you don't make it home dry...well...wouldn't be the first time. 

I didn't make any pre-determined amounts like how much you need to drink or how many miles you need to travel. I figured that you enjoy a challenge and will have a good idea of how much you need to drink or how long you need to wait.

6 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

@kochel428 I am a very one and done kind of girl, if you catch my meaning. I'm also vaguely unsure if I want to include something so overtly sexual in a lotto challenge. Its not a BAD challenge, I'm just slightly iffy on it. If you're set on that entry I'll give it more thought.

If you’re uncomfortable with it, I don’t want you to do it. I’ll come up with something else in the next day or so.

Guest kinkynatious
13 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

I love the cosplay idea! I very regularly make my own cosplay outfits from scratch and I'm very finicky to the point of being a perfectionist with them, and I do not have an AoT cosplay bought or made. It would probably take a very long time to create, so if you end up winning and are open to more flexible ideas I can DM you with cosplays I have on hand

I'm happy you like the Idea! If I win you can message me about the outfits you already have. That's a nice compromise. ^^

Let's fill the world with more cosplay-omo, there's way too less! 🧙‍♀️

Its time everyone! I rolled the number earlier today and ended up with a tie. In the interest of transparency, I had my good friendo lad Biku decide between the two his own way to prevent personal bias or preference as an outside tie breaker.

As a result, the winner of KozmoLotto VI is.....

*drumroll*

@Linkx! His challenge is certainly an....interesting one, and I hope it peaks your interests! Sometime soon I'll put myself through that particular wringer, write about the happenings on it. Ironically I had done omo things the other day while in VR, so its not like I'm inexperienced in this particular endeavor. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out!

Stay tuned!~

I'm a little disappointed I lost, but almost relieved too, as I'd be a bit nervous if my name came up as the winner, due to my shyness and all.

This challenge certainly sounds interesting. If there is messing involved I hope it's not too unpleasant for you (it's a pain to clean up), but of course you can always reject that part if you want.

Also, it doesn't sound like you have a problem with lottos that inevitably end wet, so I'll remember that when I resubmit my challenge for Lotto 7 (whenever that will be, and I'll be patient). I look forward to reading this one.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
2 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Its time everyone! I rolled the number earlier today and ended up with a tie. In the interest of transparency, I had my good friendo lad Biku decide between the two his own way to prevent personal bias or preference as an outside tie breaker.

As a result, the winner of KozmoLotto VI is.....

*drumroll*

@Linkx! His challenge is certainly an....interesting one, and I hope it peaks your interests! Sometime soon I'll put myself through that particular wringer, write about the happenings on it. Ironically I had done omo things the other day while in VR, so its not like I'm inexperienced in this particular endeavor. Looking forward to seeing how it all pans out!

Stay tuned!~

Congrats @Linkx can't wait to read, this seems...very interesting...

• 5 months later...