Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Alex Oxford said:

I’ve got one!!

A voluptuous latina desperate to pee, and she is holding her pee on purpose, outing on a show for a guy she’s talking to at a bar. She’s already peed herself a little bit, but she’s going to hold out as long as possible!

Feel free to get to it whenever you can 😁

Now t h a t 's an image I'd like to see !! Sounds like absolute Heaven !

I'll be sure to keep  an eye on you guys here, and the artist at hand - great stuff alleady, and this request-idea is brilliant ! Keep it up !

1 hour ago, Alex Oxford said:

What can I say? I have good taste 😉 

Well, while it's never a good thing offcourse to toot ones own horn 😁 I can't help but agree with you on that one..

A big beautifull curvy woman ? holding her pee,allready wet a little bit but for her own and his enjoyment deciding to hold it even a little bit longer ??

This...sounds like a really good show indeed .

I'd watch that anytime !

27 minutes ago, wannawatch said:

Well, while it's never a good thing offcourse to toot ones own horn 😁 I can't help but agree with you on that one..

A big beautifull curvy woman ? holding her pee,allready wet a little bit but for her own and his enjoyment deciding to hold it even a little bit longer ??

This...sounds like a really good show indeed .

I'd watch that anytime !

Ahaha foreal tho! I’m waiting for like, bound2burst to put out a clip like that. He gets such gorgeous models in his clips, and I’m like “my guy, give the latinas some love!” 😂 

On 4/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

I guess it depends on the scene~ but probably!

I'd like you to draw the catgirl character from my story "Ruri's Manners" if you don't mind following the really specific character description.

She's a twentyish woman with green eyes and orange hair with little black streaks.  Her ears and tail are also orange with flecks of black.  It looks like I never described her hairstyle, but I'm picturing it fairly long.  She's wearing a knee-length dark grey lavender skirt, a sweater vest patterned with white and various shades of purple, a white undershirt, white socks, and black shoes.  She has red lipstick and her nail polish matches one of the shades of purple from her outfit.  In this scene she's desperate to pee, of course.  She's in a typical human bathroom, which is unfamiliar to her, and she wonders where the litter box is.  I don't like text on top of images, so I think you should convey this by putting an image of a litter box inside her thought bubble.

I won't bug you too much if everything isn't perfect.  It's just great you're doing illustrations of this quality for free!

On 4/16/2019 at 10:08 AM, Team Rocket said:

Your drawing are excellent as always. If you'd be up for it, could you draw Azula from avatar wetting herself?

Thanks!  Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!  I'm afraid I don't do copyrighted characters.  I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to infringing copyrights even though the chances of actually getting in trouble for it are absolutely minuscule.  (Still, it has happened to some surprisingly small channels on YouTube and such).  If fan art was less of a gray area, I would be SO up for it, because Azula is hot~ pun intended.

I am willing to draw a girl that looks a lot like Azula, however...  If that'd be alright with you?

2 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Thanks!  Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!  I'm afraid I don't do copyrighted characters.  I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to infringing copyrights even though the chances of actually getting in trouble for it are absolutely minuscule.  (Still, it has happened to some surprisingly small channels on YouTube and such).  If fan art was less of a gray area, I would be SO up for it, because Azula is hot~ pun intended.

I am willing to draw a girl that looks a lot like Azula, however...  If that'd be alright with you?

A girl who looks like azula would be awesome! Maybe with the same hair style and a modern day version of her outfit? And yes azula is very hot lol.

12 hours ago, Team Rocket said:

A girl who looks like azula would be awesome! Maybe with the same hair style and a modern day version of her outfit? And yes azula is very hot lol.

Alright, cool!  I'll change a few of her details while preserving her hair and also make her an adult (though that probably won't impact her design too much).

6 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Honestly I'd love to see an image of one of my ocs desperate to pee with a good upskirt view, I'll describe her for you if you'd be interested

That sounds fantastic!

@PCPort Thanks for the request!

29 minutes ago, Ultima01 said:

If it's not any trouble, I would greatly appreciate it if you drew one of my OCs, Zoë.  Perhaps being forced to pee outside, be it by circumstance or peers? (for extra fun, this incarnation of her is a psychic adept with uncontrolled mind-reading powers)

ZoeThumb.png.98a62968cb083b9df3ea943c580ef057.pngZoeTopview.png.7bdf0728f1f92abe1086f862d3a5a7c8.pngZoeSideview.png.ac66e89a8402526c3d76b29ad4631d0d.png

Oh man! That OC of yours looks beautiful. I'd definitely love the idea of seeing her doing a bursting pee somewhere as well. Speaking of that, how bad does she have to pee and how long has she been holding it in for?

2 hours ago, Ridge said:

Oh man! That OC of yours looks beautiful. I'd definitely love the idea of seeing her doing a bursting pee somewhere as well. Speaking of that, how bad does she have to pee and how long has she been holding it in for?

If Eckman picks this one up, I'll leave that up to his imagination for the sake of seeing someone convincingly close to their hard limit.  Either way, I imagine she's been holding for nearly as long as her body is willing to let her.

Also, thank you kindly.

Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)

@Team Rocket No problem!

@Ultima01 Absolutely!  Those reference images will definitely come in handy!  So she's a psychic adept who can read minds but can't control when--- as in she could hear the thoughts of her peers as she was forced to  pee outside?  Because that does sound kind of fun.

@Ridge After I finish this next page for Off-Limits!, I am probably moving on to your request!  Just an update!  That and I think I'll finally finish the last of @DerivativeWings' requests.

You guys are definitely keeping me busy!  Please forgive me for the slight delay surrounding Easter!