Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

3 hours ago, warham1995 said:

just curious but can you make more than one request and if you can,will you be able to make a request that you made to someone else on your page too? 

I’m not sure about the more than one request thing but I see no problem in asking more than one person for the same thing. (Although I’m not Jailor so I really don’t have any reason to reply to you here but oh well it looks like I did anyway)

On 3/31/2019 at 7:13 PM, warham1995 said:

just curious but can you make more than one request and if you can,will you be able to make a request that you made to someone else on your page too? 

I'm absolutely fine with multiple requests!  I am trying to be fair to everyone, though, so I may do a few other people's requests before I get to your second one!  And I don't have a problem if you want to send me a request that you sent to someone else so long as they're alright with it!

3 minutes ago, warham1995 said:

how about a personal trainer in nfl brand clothing that  is  trying to hold it on the way to a football game while drinking lots of coffee. and by the way thanks for answering the question.

Sure, but the branding would be fictional!  Are you thinking she'd be with the team on the bus, driving separately, or something else entirely?

Edited by Jailor Eckman (see edit history)

I'm wondering would you be able to make a drawing of my OC Isabelle Gladstone.

She's 18

5 foot 6 inches in height

Is of hour Glass figure, with shoulder length red hair. Blue eyes. Pale skin. Wears blue framed glasses, has a few freckles on the nose. 

She tends to wear blue businesses suit.

I was wondering if you could draw her teaching a class as she is bursting to pee. (She's a teacher by trade)

On 4/2/2019 at 3:29 AM, Pee-Pants1995 said:

I'm wondering would you be able to make a drawing of my OC Isabelle Gladstone.

She's 18

5 foot 6 inches in height

Is of hour Glass figure, with shoulder length red hair. Blue eyes. Pale skin. Wears blue framed glasses, has a few freckles on the nose. 

She tends to wear blue businesses suit.

I was wondering if you could draw her teaching a class as she is bursting to pee. (She's a teacher by trade)

Absolutely!  Do you have any references for the hairstyle?  Also, does the suit have pants or a skirt?

On 4/2/2019 at 3:44 AM, warham1995 said:

with the team on the bus please. oh i also forgot that you have to do the other requests,sorry.

No problem!  I'll see what I can do!

Another one is done!  This time, for Gemgirl! 

Edited by Jailor Eckman (see edit history)

Okay, I wish my OC, she's a blonde uses a long ponytailg, girl with large breasts and ass, brown eyes and with a large bladder.

The scenario would be her inside the pool at a water park, she would be with her boyfriend inside the pool, her boyfriend would be hugging her from behind and squeezing her bulge bladder under the water, she would be desperate and would be saying to let her go, and he is teasing her,It off a underwater peeing lol

17 hours ago, Dededesciple said:

Draw a cute blonde shy girl out at the park with her friends visibly shaking with her thighs clamped together and blushing but still denying that she has to go to the bathroom.   

Sure!  Do you care about any of the details, like clothing and season, or do you want to see what I can come up with?

4 hours ago, randomrobot007 said:

If it not too much trouble could you draw a line of desperate women waiting outside an outhouse

No problem!  As with Dededesciple, are there any other details you would like to see?

51 minutes ago, AkenoSama said:

Okay, I wish my OC, she's a blonde uses a long ponytailg, girl with large breasts and ass, brown eyes and with a large bladder.

The scenario would be her inside the pool at a water park, she would be with her boyfriend inside the pool, her boyfriend would be hugging her from behind and squeezing her bulge bladder under the water, she would be desperate and would be saying to let her go, and he is teasing her,It off a underwater peeing lol

Ok!  Like he's telling her to just let it go, but she doesn't want to pee in the pool?

12 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Ok!  Like he's telling her to just let it go, but she doesn't want to pee in the pool?

Yeah bit she can't win this fight :3 

they're underwater until the chest.

just by complementing, there might be kids playing around the edge of the pool out of the water, kids, people around and her boyfriend does not really matter, you can only make them silhouette, she'd be wearing a bikini like that

chica_anime_manga_bikini_playa_1920x1080.thumb.jpg.195b7bcd2dce2836523eaf1dcbe38204.jpg

Edited by AkenoSama
Forget some details (see edit history)

And here's one for @FilthyPhoenix!  Ok, ok, I might have embellished this one a little.  I hope it's alright regardless!

On 4/8/2019 at 4:42 PM, Dededesciple said:

give her a light pink turtleneck sweater, a purple skirt that goes to her knees, some black loafers, and put a bow in her hair

the season can be whenever

Got it!

On 4/8/2019 at 9:20 PM, randomrobot007 said:

Can one of them be in a bussiness suit and another be in a tank top with short shorts

Other than that you can do anything you want

Ok, I can do that!

14 hours ago, DerivativeWings said:

It's lovely! Her fears don't seem entirely unfounded 😛

Thank you!  I tried to give her the face of just realizing that there is a high possibility that she won't get to pee.