Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

On 12/11/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jailor Eckman said:

Originally the girl on the right was singing a really shoddy parody of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..." but my inability to make it match up perfectly with the metre of the original song made it a little too cringey, even for me! 🤣

Love the art! That’s a shame That the singing didn’t work out, I love rhyming teasing ha, what was it going to say? If you don’t mind me asking?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

@AkenoSama & @Bangarang Thanks!  Lol, get ready for your thoracic cavities to implode with cringe! :

Tinkle, Tinkle, Piddle Star

I wonder how full you are

Cross your legs and squeeze those thighs

All to prove your bladder's size!

(This hurt to type, lol!  🤣)

@Jimmy Olsen Basically, she had been making fun of her two friends for them having to stop and pee while on their way to a concert a few months prior.  They ended up using the side of the highway, so it was definitely a desperate situation! Eventually they challenge her to prove that she actually has a bladder of steel by getting her to drink three liter-sized bottles of peach tea over three hours.  So, in a way it is kind of justified!  I included the more in-depth story as a part of the description!

22 hours ago, Ninji said:

No one has come to me wanting their request done. 

To be clear I wanted to help Eckman by taking some of his request

I got rid of my art threads. I'll make a new one when I have enough new art.

To be honest, I have no new requests for Jailor because he asked that we will not send more requests because he was too busy, but I have a specialy request for you, once you accept It and things are okay I would like to see something with the human MLP girls, I love how you draw them, if it's ok for you I will write my request lol

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I know you're probably not doing these anymore, but if you are: Jean Grey from X-Men, 90s costume, levitating a collapsing building (just enough onscreen to be able to tell that's what she's doing.) One hand's raised toward it, while she clutches herself with the other and she pees her costume. She's saying "Professor! How much longer... do I have to... keep holding this thing up?!"

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
  • 6 months later...