Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

Another one is done!  This time for @bibibibi:

I based it on your first request.  Yeah... I know it isn't exactly what you asked for, but I was having a really hard time getting multiple girls to squat over such a small, wall-mounted fixture.  Urinals tend to be so small that it's hard to imagine how more than two guys would fit at one standing normally, let alone spread-legged women.🤔  Sorry!  I hope I was able to make it right by featuring five girls each struggling to figure out how to use them, though!  😁

@Theoneloser Yeah... I would absolutely love to make continuation images for a lot of these desperation scenarios!  (And maybe prequel images for the few wetting / peeing images I've done!)  Unfortunately, I'm in one hell of a backlog as it is, so I can't promise anything.  😅  That being said, I am totally open to commissions regarding them (though I'd have to ask the people who created the OCs for permission if those were the ones in question).

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Another one is done!  This time for @bibibibi:

I based it on your first request.  Yeah... I know it isn't exactly what you asked for, but I was having a really hard time getting multiple girls to squat over such a small, wall-mounted fixture.  Urinals tend to be so small that it's hard to imagine how more than two guys would fit at one standing normally, let alone spread-legged women.🤔  Sorry!  I hope I was able to make it right by featuring five girls each struggling to figure out how to use them, though!  😁

@Theoneloser Yeah... I would absolutely love to make continuation images for a lot of these desperation scenarios!  (And maybe prequel images for the few wetting / peeing images I've done!)  Unfortunately, I'm in one hell of a backlog as it is, so I can't promise anything.  😅  That being said, I am totally open to commissions regarding them (though I'd have to ask the people who created the OCs for permission if those were the ones in question).

Never mind that it differs from my first request - this is straight up better!  I thought I could keep it simple for you and request only girls squatting over the urinal, and instead I also get girls over it, raising their legs, aiming through the fly, and fighting over a urinal!  I hope my request didn't suck up too much time but it's also some of the best I've ever seen.  As far as continuation images go, would you consider my second request as a consideration image for Request 027?  Where the other 4 girls have learned from the girl with blue hair the correct way to part their labia to pee standing up into a urinal trough without mooning everyone?  If I had to imagine it right now, I would say the picture is from the back, giving you the view you would normally have in line for the trough except that the users are all female, but there's also a diagonal split view inset from the front, kind of like in the attached image (or if there's a better way to do it, go ahead!), where you can clearly see their vaginas peeing. 

Inset.png

@bibibibi Awesome!  I'm glad you liked it!  I'll see what I can do, but I am planning to get through all of the people who haven't had a request done for them yet before I move on to second-requests.

@Wolfram  Sure thing!  (I'm not re-posting the entire image every time there's an update, because I don't want them to needlessly eat into my attachment limit.)

@Jimmy Olsen Thanks!  I think it's the most characters I've had in one scene outside of Off-Limits! or Fish 4 Nitefield!, but I don't really count those because of the "loose" style.  Well, Request 018 had a few more, but they weren't detailed (and one of them was me, lol).

listForUpload.thumb.png.76b6f73dc8ef769637a0343c77ced050.png

Here's the updated list!  Like I said, the "Additional Requests" are likely going to have to wait for me to get through the rest of the "Initial" and "External Requests."  @Sake's spot is filled because he ended up commissioning his request.

2 hours ago, Ninji said:

Your work is getting better and better.  You're my favorite omorashi artist.

Time to start charging for it.  I can buy coms or I can match your art in a trade, because no one with your skill should work for free; It just makes both of our work worthless. 

Um... he already has a comission thread: 

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
17 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Um... he already has a comission thread: 

Hell yeah.  We spoke.  I'm thinking about taking some of his request off his hands. I want to draw for free sometimes,  I want to be a cool guy, but I got to figure out how to do it and still have a job.

He's currently thinking about how to clear his request,  the man keeps his word.  If anyone wants me to clear their request on his behalf let me know, I got a little magic in me. 

On 11/20/2019 at 4:53 PM, Ninji said:

... It just makes both of our work worthless. 

That is actually a problem...  See, I do spend a crap-load of my free time every week working on this kind of stuff, be it requests or Off-LImits! --- which I'm OK with doing since I enjoy it.  But I'd kind of always thought that that only negatively impacted me. And I definitely don't want to make life harder for the other artists that make content I enjoy.  There's also the fact that I'm pretty sure I won't be able to keep this up indefinitely...  (Hence why I stopped accepting new requests.)

@Bombality Thanks for dropping that link here!

@Sake Thank you for the testimonial, and double-thank you for the commissions!

@Inkdust034 Unfortunately, I'm not accepting any more requests... you probably wouldn't want to wait through the backlog as it is, lol!  😅

On 11/22/2019 at 5:02 PM, bibibibi said:

Do they get released publicly too?

I would assume any omo he gets paid for ends up here. The one omo pic that I requested then decided to pay for instead is already here, but it seems like he's not uploading non-omo commissions here, since I also have one of those that seems like it's not been posted here before now.

I of course can't claim to know what other people have paid for and what sort of agreements they might have made, but so far he's got two commissioned drawings posted to his album here and there's at least one more of his commissions that isn't in that album.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)

@bibibibi  Like Sake said, I've posted the two Omorashi commissions I got in the Hoard.  Very rarely, I do an image that I'm not sure about sharing publicly... In fact, I just did a request like that (one of the Discord ones in the "External Requests" category) --- I would post it (it's pee desperation, as you would expect), but it features their OC, and they have yet to give me a name to credit the design to.  😅

@Sake Yeah, that's basically right.  I didn't post your second commission because I was worried that it might be a bit off-topic for the forum.  That might not have been the soundest of reasoning, lol. 

Generally speaking, I plan to keep posting the stuff that people commission from me.  There's no sense in obscuring stuff that's already been paid for, unless they explicitly don't want me to share it.

@Nullvoid Oh.  That's... sad. 😥  And I hope you find happiness elsewhere if this place doesn't work for you.  You have a very unique pastel style to your work, and I've always thought you were a really good artist.  (Actually, I was kind of surprised to see your name pop up in my request thread, since you definitely know your way around digital painting, lol!  Same with the other artists who've posted here, actually.)  The looseness in your line-work and composition is downright charming, and I think a lot of people enjoy your artwork because of it.  You will certainly be missed, if you really are leaving.  I may be over-stepping a bit... statements like "I have no friends here, not that people haven't tried" remind me of my own struggle with depression (I know, it's practically cliché at this point, but I can at least say I was properly diagnosed).  I don't know if that's what you're going through... but if it is, I hope that the haze lifts for you soon.  There's nothing that I can say to dispel that kind of thinking --- if there was, then depression wouldn't be the number one reason for disability in the US.  But if you need to message someone to chat or vent, don't hesitate to shoot me a message. 

32 minutes ago, Jailor Eckman said:

I didn't post your second commission because I was worried that it might be a bit off-topic for the forum.  That might not have been the soundest of reasoning, lol.

Funny enough I haven't shared it to any of the ESO communities I'm in (where it actually would be on-topic) because if they google your name it's gonna lead them here, which isn't the best way to have a fetish outed if I'm being honest.

I don't mean to sound frustrated but did you forget or just don't have the time? Its okay if you don't, I don't want to sound rude,  I know you've got a lot of requests, but I'm just so excited, I'm sure AkenoSama is too.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:18 PM, Shadow113 said:

Could you draw a princess peeing herself and crying right outside the toilet, while a desperate female knight tries to comfort her while trying not to pee herself. Please

Edit: never mind Jailor I've just taken the time to read the thread above this post and Have seen the list!, I am sorry for wasting your time while reading the rest of this comment. OwO I'm so embarrased, <-- I can't even type anymore.

Edited by Shadow113
Idiocy (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

@Super awesome I'm definitely looking forward to it!  Again, I'd like to practice furry figures, and your request will be an awesome one for that!  Sorry it's been taking me so long to get these things done!  😅

@Ninji  Glad you're back!  😁 

^^ And seriously, if anyone is interested in having their request done sooner: Ninji is a fantastic artist, and can help bring it to life in likely a more timely fashion than myself!  And, of course, both of us take commissions, if you'd like it done sooner still!

Regardless, I am committed to get through this list, and the next request is almost done!

@Tsuchigumo550, I've finished your request! 

I had a lot of fun with the composition and lighting on this one!  I hope you like it!  Originally the girl on the right was singing a really shoddy parody of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star..." but my inability to make it match up perfectly with the metre of the original song made it a little too cringey, even for me! 🤣