Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@DespLover9021  Ok, I think I can make that work.  I'm going to need to think about how to draw the scene in your second request, but I think it would be fun if I can manage it!

@pee4fun  Hey, that sounds right up my alley!  I'll see what I can do!

I can help you out with descriptions and stuff, I know that kind of stuff really well add me on discord or wherever you have an account that you use to message with people at:
discord: wolf#7573

Edited by DespLover9021 (see edit history)
On 5/25/2019 at 6:04 PM, PCPort said:

Dear god, this request is GORGEOUS!

Thank you!  I'm glad you like it!

On 5/25/2019 at 11:14 PM, TheHufflepuff said:

I see all of these request threads (that I've probably  replied to) so I want to know if you do commissions. 

I don't currently have a way to accept commissions, but I am interested in the idea!  (I just need to find out a way to do it logistically, like what kind of payment service would work best, and so on.)   I'd definitely still want to keep doing requests for free, though.  Commissions would mostly be a way to gain priority, if I do find a way to set them up.

@DespLover9021  Ok, I'll keep that in mind as I think about this one!

Edited by Jailor Eckman (see edit history)

@EtchyFox's request is done!

On 5/27/2019 at 3:49 AM, Bangarang said:

IF you’re still taking requests, i’d love to see your take on a really desperate blonde girl (preferably curvy but i’m Not picky) being teased by watery sounds/images of toilets etc, even better if it features another girl teasing her!

if you’re too busy at the moment don’t worry!

Hey, this sounds really fun!

On 5/28/2019 at 1:42 AM, ILoveOmorashi said:
  • I'd like to see another desperate at work scenario, like an office girl who's desperate to pee, but not allowed to leave her workstation outside of standard break periods. 

Sure!

On 5/27/2019 at 12:29 AM, bibibibi said:

@Jailor Eckman what's been your favorite request to fulfill so far?

From the perspective of which idea for a request I liked the most, I really couldn't tell you.  Female pee desperation is my main thing, and so each new request provides fresh "material."  From the perspective of which request I had the most fun drawing... It really depends on how much time I have available to spend on it in a given week.  The last three (14, 13, and 12) were pretty fun because I had time to really work with them.  11 was fun because of the perspective and the window.  9, 6, and 3 were fun because I really enjoyed the poses I settled on (at least for the "star" figure involved).

@Jailor Eckman ok so here's an idea a girl say 17 years old with long black hair and blue eyes with a slender body and C cup breasts wearing a red checked shirt and light denim jeans is absolutely desperate to pee but she's been told to finish her work and isn't allowed to go until it's finished but she's so desperate that she can't wait much longer she's sitting at her desk doing everything she can to hold it and finish her work but unfortunately she ends up having an accident.

if you need anymore details pm me, thanks.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:00 PM, Red Simpson said:

@Jailor Eckman ok so here's an idea a girl say 17 years old with long black hair and blue eyes with a slender body and C cup breasts wearing a red checked shirt and light denim jeans is absolutely desperate to pee but she's been told to finish her work and isn't allowed to go until it's finished but she's so desperate that she can't wait much longer she's sitting at her desk doing everything she can to hold it and finish her work but unfortunately she ends up having an accident.

if you need anymore details pm me, thanks.

Ok, I think I can do that!  She'll be 18 in the picture (I don't think that will impact the design too much, though).

I like to give options so if you like any of these then awesome but if not no worries.

1. A brunette woman running to the bathroom, leaking, leaving a trail behind and a spreading wet patch over her bottom, while in blue jeans. Maybe having just been let out of a uni lecture. Could possibly expand on this with a prior picture of a crowded lecture theatre, with several girls needing to pee at various desperation levels. The most desperate one being the one that is running to the bathroom. Maybe even have some of those girls following her in the second art work.

2. A woman frantically desperate knocking on a locked toilet door with two girls behind it talking, not even using the toilet! Maybe a club toilet or something.

3. A sexy female pirate in red and black with a hat and maybe a parrot, long brown hair with a small plat on her left side, clutching herself with rope bound wrists desperate to pee while walking the plank.

4. A split scene of a woman extremely desperate waiting at a bus station with a man clearly staring at her and enjoying it, not being able to believe his luck. Then on the bus with the woman completely losing control and wetting herself.

5. Two young women in a tent, illuminated by a lantern sitting between them, both desperate to wee. One so desperate and full she is about to lose it and a bit frantic, but they are both too afraid to go out into the dark forest and relieve themselves.

6. A woman rubbing herself through a wet nappy.

Sorry I never know how much detail an artist wants when doing stuff like this, or if they just want a basic idea, sorry. And again, I am not asking for you to do all of these, just suggesting ideas, you don't even have to do any of them of course! It was just if one of these interested you.
I love you style btw, yours is some of the best on here so thank you for completing so many request and sharing your work!

Hey Jailor! I know I already had one request, but I was wondering if I could put one more in. I was wondering if i could just have a petite albino bunny girl, like a human, but with bunny ears, white hair, and red eyes. If you do diapers, I would love to have her get a crinkle butt, if not, maybe just a cute little pinup? I know this is a long request, so thank you for reading!

Hey, another one is done!  This time, for @Pee-Pants1995.  I hope I did your OC justice!

@forestpeeing Hey, I like a lot of these!  And the detail is always really helpful if you want me to more accurately match your vision, so thank you!

@PCPort  Hooray for followups!  I've added it to my list!

@Leaky  No problem, I think I can manage that!

On 6/6/2019 at 1:45 AM, Leaky said:

I'm sure you hear it a lot, but you're an artistic hero. If ya got any questions for mine before ya start, I would love to help! I know I did go kinda vague

Hey, thanks!  I wouldn't go that far, lol.  As for your request, do you want any kind of desperation or wetting, or for her to just be wearing a diaper?

Hi!! Sorry if you've been getting too many requests, but I'd love to see a third installation of your 'on the way' comic. Her bladder just can't take any more piss, it's more swollen than last time and she's spurting jets of piss uncontrollably. She's desperately trying to hold it in even though she's already lost the battle, her poor, swollen, distended bladder forces out spurts of piss. She's not wetting just yet, but PAINFULLY close to it, she'll piss herself within the next 10 seconds unless she plugs herself up. Thank you!!

10 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

Hey, thanks!  I wouldn't go that far, lol.  As for your request, do you want any kind of desperation or wetting, or for her to just be wearing a diaper?

Well you are to some of us a little too broke to do commissions, especially with great product you do produce. If you wouldn't mind, just the diaper, and maybe one of the Japanese school girl tops?

Edited by Leaky (see edit history)
On 6/8/2019 at 10:29 AM, tomcatt said:

Hi!! Sorry if you've been getting too many requests, but I'd love to see a third installation of your 'on the way' comic. Her bladder just can't take any more piss, it's more swollen than last time and she's spurting jets of piss uncontrollably. She's desperately trying to hold it in even though she's already lost the battle, her poor, swollen, distended bladder forces out spurts of piss. She's not wetting just yet, but PAINFULLY close to it, she'll piss herself within the next 10 seconds unless she plugs herself up. Thank you!!

Hey, cool!  You're not the first to ask for this, actually, so I'd be happy to do your request!  Would you mind if I attempt to hybridize it between yours and Ridge's?  He posted about it a couple pages back. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:42 AM, Leaky said:

Well you are to some of us a little too broke to do commissions, especially with great product you do produce. If you wouldn't mind, just the diaper, and maybe one of the Japanese school girl tops?

Ok, sounds easy enough!  (The world needs more schoolgirl cosplays, lol).  Yeah, if I start taking commissions at some point in the future, I will definitely keep this thread around for the people who can't afford it.  They might be stuck with the wait, but there is still a very good chance that they will get to see their request fulfilled!