Sign In

female Jailor's Art Request Thread!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Ridge, that’s a lot to ask... I think you might be overdoing it a bit. These are free requests, and Jailor’s already done one for you that was already out of his comfort zone. I’m not saying that

@AkenoSama Thank you so much!  Your request is coming up relatively soon! @Sake  Furst furry request in the thread...  Adding it!  (I love the premise, laughs!)  I'll make it not Skyrim just enou

I haven't forgotten you guys, I promise!  😅  But it has been a little bit.  Here's the next request (with another story) to make up for it!  This time, for @S19YellowPengu!   I need to

Posted Images

You've done some amazing work. Your drawing skills are phenomenal.

I think I'd like to see a continuation of On the Way. She may be absolutely bursting now, but what will happen in the next hour when all that 68 ounces of peach tea is swimming and sloshing in her bladder as well as other liquids she might have had before that? I believe she is still stuck in that traffic jam and she hasn't moved yet. The highway has become flooded by the downpour and it is still pouring outside. I think her face would be all red with tears falling from her eyes and she'd be sweating more profusely from her agonizing need to pee. Since she isn't moving, she has her hands off the steering wheel and has instead lifted her skirt and shoved her hands down her panties to hold herself. She would also have a very prominent bladder bulge and her hands, her panties, her thighs and her car seat are all wet from how much she's been leaking.

You could also show how terrible her need to pee is by having a bladder meter with MLs showing (She's holding 2484ml with all the peach tea and previous liquids processed) and the pee is right at the edge of her urethra about to squirt out again into her hands and panties. She's probably going to look even more frantic and have an urge to scream in agony from her terrible bladder pressure and the water temptations outside her car, like this is the worst she's had to pee in her life, but still refuses to pee in her cup out of pride even in such pain.

I hope this description helped you out. Let me know if you need more details or have an idea you could implement into the image.

Edited by Ridge (see edit history)
23 hours ago, Ridge said:

You've done some amazing work. Your drawing skills are phenomenal.

I think I'd like to see a continuation of On the Way. She may be absolutely bursting now, but what will happen in the next hour when all that 68 ounces of peach tea is swimming and sloshing in her bladder as well as other liquids she might have had before that? I believe she is still stuck in that traffic jam and she hasn't moved yet. The highway has become flooded by the downpour and it is still pouring outside. I think her face would be all red with tears falling from her eyes and she'd be sweating more profusely from her agonizing need to pee. Since she isn't moving, she has her hands off the steering wheel and has instead lifted her skirt and shoved her hands down her panties to hold herself. She would also have a very prominent bladder bulge and her hands, her panties, her thighs and her car seat are all wet from how much she's been leaking.

You could also show how terrible her need to pee is by having a bladder meter with MLs showing (She's holding 2484ml with all the peach tea and previous liquids processed) and the pee is right at the edge of her urethra about to squirt out again into her hands and panties. She's probably going to look even more frantic and have an urge to scream in agony from her terrible bladder pressure and the water temptations outside her car, like this is the worst she's had to pee in her life, but still refuses to pee in her cup out of pride even in such pain.

I hope this description helped you out. Let me know if you need more details or have an idea you could implement into the image.

Oh this...

this is beautiful.

2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

Oh this...

this is beautiful.

Sounds like this poor girl has got herself into a horrifying situation doesn't it? I thought about visualizing it in that way, like you can see the absolute horror in her eyes. It doesn't sound like she's so concerned about getting to the anime convention on time now. What are the chances that she'll start screaming from her worst bladder torment?

On 3/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, Leaky said:

Fantastic artwork! I've got this OC my friend made me, but never finished and I still super love her. If you could maybe do some work on her, maybe some kinda tied up pee desperation, I would so totally love it

Untitled232.jpg

Hey!  I didn't see this post throughout the week it was posted.  Maybe it was pending approval?  It doesn't matter, I'd love to take a shot at you OC!  Tied-up and desperate is a personal favorite scenario of mine.  I really like the detail in the character, so I hope I can do her some justice!

The Next Off-Limits! page is up, so I can get back to fulfilling these requests!  (It's pending approval, currently...) 

@Phentaiee & @Ridge :  Will do!  I love the sadism in this request.  😈  I can definitely see her screaming at the other drivers, and maybe even the universe in a panicked fury...  It's as though she's denying fate itself through sheer will!

15 hours ago, warham1995 said:

how about a woman trying to hold it through a long bike ride to the supermarket on a hot day and she unknowingly drank diuretics that her son put in her water bottle.

Sounds interesting!  Cheap bikes don't tend to have suspensions, so that would be a bumpy, torturous ride!  Do you want her to be in a cycling outfit, or just dressed normally?

1 hour ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Phentaiee & @Ridge :  Will do!  I love the sadism in this request.  😈  I can definitely see her screaming at the other drivers, and maybe even the universe in a panicked fury...  It's as though she's denying fate itself through sheer will!

That is very good to hear. Another suggestion would be that if you make her eyes bloodshot, like you can see a lot of red veins in her eyes because of how much she's been crying from the torturous bladder agony and extreme desperation and you can even see the horror and pain in her eyes. Her legs would also be open so we can see everything and she is increasingly shaking faster than a leaf. Her bladder bulge will look similar to a woman being seven months pregnant from all that nearly two and a half liters of pee she's holding in there, and even breathing becomes a difficult task for her. She is beyond exploding, she has to go that bad. You can come up with a good caption if you'd like. I can definitely say that she'll be suffering in that picture 😈. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with this.

Edited by Ridge
Missed a detail (see edit history)

Anotha one.  This time, for @Faust!  I hope it's alright!

On 3/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, warham1995 said:

in a cycling outfit please

That'll be an interesting challenge.  I like it!

On 3/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Ridge said:

That is very good to hear. Another suggestion would be that if you make her eyes bloodshot, like you can see a lot of red veins in her eyes because of how much she's been crying from the torturous bladder agony and extreme desperation and you can even see the horror and pain in her eyes. Her legs would also be open so we can see everything and she is increasingly shaking faster than a leaf. Her bladder bulge will look similar to a woman being seven months pregnant from all that nearly two and a half liters of pee she's holding in there, and even breathing becomes a difficult task for her. She is beyond exploding, she has to go that bad. You can come up with a good caption if you'd like. I can definitely say that she'll be suffering in that picture 😈. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with this.

Hmmm...  You've given me a lot to work with!  I hope I can do your request some justice!

On 3/19/2019 at 3:45 PM, Leaky said:

It was pending, and I'm super glad you saw it! I would love to see what you do with her! You have a very great art style so I'm sure it will work out fantastic

Thanks!  Yeah, one of my pages for Off-Limits took a few days to clear, so I try to keep tabs on the comment count to see if anything funky is going on.

Hey~!

Thanks for all the request taking, I actually have something in mind... I would really love to see a kinda curvy build sorta girl, desperately trying to resist peeing as she is mocked by other, less desperate girls. It's part of a bet, around them are dozens of empty water bottles, and the toilet is in view, only taped shut. Say the main girl has over two litres in her, but the teasing ones are much less full, still squirming.

One of my favourite aspects of your comics is the writing! I love how you make the girls describe their need with creative phrases like "a pregant racehorse in a monsoon!", and honestly the rhyming is unbearably hot to me! Like in your latest page of Off-Limits! If the teasing girls were using rhymes I would explode.

Um... also maybe some bladder gauges or visual metaphors, like balloons ready to pop or something... sorry if this is too much but I'm in love with your art!

I never know what to request for these! The whole reason I do requests in the first place is because I never know what to draw, so I let other people decide for me! I really like your art though, I just don’t know what to ask!

Maybe I can just get you to do one of the ones I need to do so that I don’t have to...

(I’m kidding about that if it wasn’t obvious)

6 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

Hey~!

Thanks for all the request taking, I actually have something in mind... I would really love to see a kinda curvy build sorta girl, desperately trying to resist peeing as she is mocked by other, less desperate girls. It's part of a bet, around them are dozens of empty water bottles, and the toilet is in view, only taped shut. Say the main girl has over two litres in her, but the teasing ones are much less full, still squirming.

One of my favourite aspects of your comics is the writing! I love how you make the girls describe their need with creative phrases like "a pregant racehorse in a monsoon!", and honestly the rhyming is unbearably hot to me! Like in your latest page of Off-Limits! If the teasing girls were using rhymes I would explode.

Um... also maybe some bladder gauges or visual metaphors, like balloons ready to pop or something... sorry if this is too much but I'm in love with your art!

Thanks, and this sounds awesome!  (Just imagining a taped-shut toilet made me laugh!)  Do you care about any of the outfits, or other details about the girls?  And I've been wanting to do some bladder-gauge metaphors...

30 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I never know what to request for these! The whole reason I do requests in the first place is because I never know what to draw, so I let other people decide for me! I really like your art though, I just don’t know what to ask!

Maybe I can just get you to do one of the ones I need to do so that I don’t have to...

(I’m kidding about that if it wasn’t obvious)

Hey, I'm still open if you ever come up with something!  I was admiring one of your latest posts in Zone Pink, actually, so I'm sure you'd have something fun in mind!

I would say to just do whatever! I have a big love for thick butts / thighs so if you can show off any of their butts wiggling in desperation, I'd be really into that! As for anything else, just do whatever you fancy! All I ask is you make them as frantic, and their desperation as drawn out as possible~! Oh and do all yo ucan to tease them... if you can add a dripping tap, do it~ 

Rhymes and metaphors and bladder bulges~! Do what feels right! 😄

4 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

And I've been wanting to do some bladder-gauge metaphors...

I'm very glad to hear that you have desired to do bladder meters and gauges for a while. Speaking of those, I've given it a bit more thought as to what that cosplay girl's bladder gauge was going to look like so I'd figure I'd help you out a little with that subject.

Attached to this post is a rough I did for visualizing her bladder meter. You can see how stretched and distended it looks, along with text showing the amount this poor girl is holding in there. Some parts of the ureters are bulging a bit because I thought maybe her kidneys were still processing liquids and pumping more and more pee into her bladder (Who knows, she could be holding 2990ml or even a little over 3000ml by the time she gets out of traffic away from the flooded roads. If she even gets out at all anytime soon before she either passes out from the pain which would be worst case scenario or pees herself completely in the car and ruining her cosplay which would be best case scenario) and you can also see that the pee is on the verge of squirting out of her again. She's beyond her limit just freaking out in her car.

You can probably take some inspiration from this. Try adding some bubbles and some wave ripples as if she was holding an entire ocean inside her that is swimming and sloshing everywhere adding to her agony and make it as if her urethra is an active volcano just screaming to let out some of the extreme boiling pressure inside of her as if its lava. Combine all of that along with how horrified she is with how dire her situation is in the picture, and you've got yourself a girl who's not so concerned about getting to the anime convention on time, rather she'd be consumed with thoughts of finding an appropriate place to let out that absolutely horrid bladder pressure before she starts screaming in pain (though she's probably screamed at the traffic already.)

I hope this image and description has helped you out and given you ideas as to how you can make other bladder meters and gauges.

bladder_rough.jpg

23 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

I was admiring one of your latest posts in Zone Pink, actually,

👆👆👆👆

😫😫😫😫

👌👌👌👌

that’s great though, I’m proud of the interactive so far, I’m just afraid that since bladder bulges (of that caliber) aren’t for everyone, that most people wouldn’t like it. But if I make it more realistic and mild, then the people who like it for its extremity won’t like it, and I’d prefer that audience anyway, so I’m glad some people still like it!

for my future request though, are you a fan of unrealistically large bladder bulges? I would ask for that, but if you aren’t a fan, then you wouldn’t know what to do or how to do it necessarily, and wouldn’t enjoy drawing it, so I just want to know before I come up with a request.

and I could also ask for a plug no matter what because that’s easy to add in, but if you don’t like that concept then I’ll be a good samaritan and not ask for it.

@Lapiiss Sure!  This sounds like it will actually be a lot of fun!

@Ridge Ha, I take it you like extreme desperation?  I'll see what I can do!  I'll probably be referencing the Urinary Retention page on Wikipedia for this one...  It looks like you can really pack a lot of urine into a bladder.  If urine backs up into the ureters, though, you can start to have some serious medical problems like renal failure and hydronephrosis.  However, by the looks of it, you can still massively overfill the bladder and not necessarily have that issue.  (Of course, that's just if we're being realistic...)

@EtchyFox  Thanks!  I like her design!  Is there a situation or setting that you'd like to see her in?

@Phentaiee Hey, what works for you is probably what will work best in general!  Keep it up!  My preference regarding bladder-bulges tends to fall toward what I realistically believe someone could hold by willpower alone... So it's kind of hard to say what exactly that would look like on a person.  I mentioned the Urinary Retention article because that kind of demonstrates what would actually happen if someone were to hold some of those higher numbers.  Unrealistically large might be a bit much for me personally, but I don't necessarily have a problem with drawing them --- for instance, I'm probably going to do at least a bit of exaggeration for Ridge's request (in part to make up for the relative lack of a bulge in Bombality's  😝). 

4 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Ridge Ha, I take it you like extreme desperation?  I'll see what I can do!  I'll probably be referencing the Urinary Retention page on Wikipedia for this one...  It looks like you can really pack a lot of urine into a bladder.  If urine backs up into the ureters, though, you can start to have some serious medical problems like renal failure and hydronephrosis.  However, by the looks of it, you can still massively overfill the bladder and not necessarily have that issue.  (Of course, that's just if we're being realistic...)

Yes. I'm into extreme desperation and I understand what you are saying as I have read about those kinds of health issues occurring if you withhold urination to such extent. That is horrible and I would never want anybody that I know to suffer from that.  I certainly felt my kidneys burning up one time and I felt like I was causing myself some health issues. For the sake of realism, yeah, she'll probably piss herself long before the urine backs up into the kidneys and suffer health issues as I read a story on here from a person who peed around 2750ml saying that she'd felt her leg going numb and her spine and pubic bone hurting so much from so much pressure, to the point where when she peed in that measuring jug, her boyfriend said that she should never do that again and that he wouldn't want to watch her go through that again.

In this girl's particular case, I thought about showing just how much worse her situation turned into during the next hour of her ride, with the downpour, the flooded highway the extreme desperation and how much pressure in her bladder that she's in agony from, that she is beyond her limit caused by her willpower not to pee in her empty cup and if she has to hold more pee being pumped into her bladder, she's definitely not going to be able to hold it any longer and gush it all in her hands and panties, soak her seifuku outfit, her legs and car and she'll be smelling like pee for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with all this, and I'm glad to hear that I have given you a lot to work with. I originally did want 2484ml to be shown, but if you want to really push her to the breaking point and massively overfill her bladder to the highest pressure possible without causing her damage, that will probably reflect better on her agony, but its up to you.

19 hours ago, Jailor Eckman said:

@Phentaiee Hey, what works for you is probably what will work best in general!  Keep it up!  My preference regarding bladder-bulges tends to fall toward what I realistically believe someone could hold by willpower alone... So it's kind of hard to say what exactly that would look like on a person.  I mentioned the Urinary Retention article because that kind of demonstrates what would actually happen if someone were to hold some of those higher numbers.  Unrealistically large might be a bit much for me personally, but I don't necessarily have a problem with drawing them --- for instance, I'm probably going to do at least a bit of exaggeration for Ridge's request (in part to make up for the relative lack of a bulge in Bombality's  😝). 

If I want something with an unrealistic bulge I could ask bombality. When I come up with a request for you, I want it to be like something that you would normally draw. It’s your style, so I want it to fit. That will look best, and that’s what I want.