Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do y’all pee more often when wearing diapers?

2 hours ago, Bluesman59 said:

Does anyone else find that they pee more often when they’re wearing a diaper?  I know I do.  

Yes and no. I think being a lifelong ab/dl has made my bladder rather small/weak. So I certainly pee more often than the average person and I attribute that to fairly regular use of diapers since my early teens. Particularly over the past 10 years (I'm 31) I've been able to wear regularly and consequently don't have to hold often. 

That all being said... I don't actually pee more when I'm wearing than when I'm not. I just always pee often 😂

• 1 month later...

Yes and no.

Really depends on what I'm going for.
Sometimes I do big holds when wearing a diaper and then let go and masturbate.

As of right now I am at work (visiting customers) and I let go once I feel a little urge, so I do pee much more often which is very comfortable.

But before I go to the last customer I will drink a lot and hold and then let go and masturbate in my diaper at home.

Guest Omo-Omega

Not necessarily, but I find it a lot harder to hold it when I'm in a diaper. I find that if my body thinks it's "allowed" to pee, I have less concious control.

Yes, I do. I don’t get the chance to wear very often, but when I do, I find myself letting go at every chance I get. Even if it’s just a dribble. Sometimes it’s nice to completely flood, but I love using them constantly as well, letting go every few minutes and keeping it warm. 

Plus, the urge to go constantly is increased for me when I’m wearing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, Bluesman59 said:

Does anyone else find that they pee more often when they’re wearing a diaper?  I know I do.  

When I enter into this relaxed state wearing them, yes. And I mean both mentally and physically relaxed. It just spurts out a bit every few minutes ☺️ And it's very deceptive, because you don't really feel like you filled up your diaper, but all those small leaks add up regardless 😄

Yes, I do so. I do not need to walk to the bathroom, let flow, whenever I have this feeling.

It is not a feeling of a full bladder, but this feeling inside me: the moment of any even small spurt of water running through and touching me. 

• 2 weeks later...