Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Baiken's toileting troubles with Livinginfinite Art

The preceding events as masterfully illustrated by livinginfinite who can be found here

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=2453086

Spoiler

Baiken1.jpg

Spoiler

Baiken2.jpg

Spoiler

Baiken3.thumb.jpg.a325ed9e27633916579e6ceb1143a003.jpg

Spoiler

Baiken4.jpg

Spoiler

Baiken5.thumb.jpg.20939b070841a26eafbf015c5f706382.jpg

G...gears this far west?” she asked with an uncharacteristic quiver in her gravely voice. The pink haired swordswoman trembled at the thought. Her thighs trembled and a gush of liquid warmth soaked into her wrappings. She squeezed her muscles as best she could and quivered; urine dribbled down her thighs. The sensation of liquid running down her thigh tapered off as she managed to regain control of her bladder. For the one armed woman there was nothing more terrifying that a gear. They were the reason she’d lost her arm… and one of her eyes as well.

She could still remember finding out Sol was a gear, losing control of her bowels. The sensation of her own solid waste uncontrollably starting to fill her tight wraps. It was something she was humiliatingly all too familiar with. The foul smell, the sticky sensation, the heavy weight in her would be panties… she shook her head. At least it hadn’t been a full voiding and the man holding the magical phone hadn’t noticed her release. The voice she was speaking with grunted in acknowledgment. “Yes, we’ve been tracking their movements through the prefecture and one seems to have wandered away from the main group.” he said.

I’ll… I’ll handle it.” she said, swallowing nervously. “Good, let us know when it’s done… and get a magiphone. It’s irksome trying to get a hold of you.” he said before the line clicked silent. Baiken flipped the roaming phone operator a coin as a tip. He bowed his head in thanks before hurrying off holding the odd magic stick that harnessed the power of magic to enable long distance communications.

She lowered her eyes, staring at her hand. It was trembling… pulling the gourd from her back and popped the cork open guzzling down a few mouthfuls of sake. She sighed, steadying her nerves with alcohol. After her last remedial potty training course Dr. Faust had urged her to quit drinking but she wasn’t about to give that up. Checking over her shoulder to make sure the operator was gone she tugged her loose fitting kimono open to inspect her cotton wrappings. She bit her lip… soaked…

The pink haired woman squirmed, rubbing her thighs together. She could still feel a vague urge to go but for now she could hold it. How many times had she been burned by that thought before… It didn’t matter, she needed to press on. She didn’t have time to remove her wrappings and redress herself. Ironically switching to the cheaper disposable cotton wrappings instead of the more expensive panties she kept ruining only worsened her ability to make it to the bathroom. Instead of just tugging them down they had to be arduously unwrapped which led to many incidents standing bowlegged in front of the toilet, starting the process only to lose control in her underclothes.

Tugging a small journal from her belt she made a note of the incident. January 18th… she paused to look up through the trees. Noon, small leak. She wrote, under reporting the severity of her little incident. Another one of that mad doctor’s ridiculous ideas… a voiding diary. She stowed the pencil and let the little book fall to her waist. She rested her hand on the hilt of her sword and took off at a quick pace not relishing the thought of the rash she was likely to get feeling the wet fabric rubbing against her womanhood.

Even though it should have dried by the time she arrived at her overnight halt the physical exertion of running was enough to continually cause her weak bladder to leak. She would have held her bowels too if it wasn’t for the witch flower’s pollen which had caused a sneezing fit. Her wraps were completely drenched and the small lump of mush she had expelled had smeared and squished during her vigorous movement staining the entirety of the seat of her undergarments.

Before even cleaning up when she arrived at her room dutifully she penciled in what had happened to her journal. “Faust had better be able to help after this.” she growled, snapping the diary shut. Letting her robes fall away she continued undressing and made her way to the bath tub where she could let down her wild pink hair and relax in the hot water.

If Dr. Faust was to be believed she wasn’t the only one with such an issue but when pressed he would always state doctor patient confidentiality and keep his lips sealed. He’d tried to get her to try wearing protective undergarments but no matter the euphemism they were diapers and she wasn’t a child! In the end after her disastrous attempt at remedial potty training he had offered her a wager. He would give her time to improve on her own giving her some recommendations to follow. There was no way the proud samurai could turn down a wager. If she didn’t show markable improvement upon their next meeting she would agree to wear diapers.

She ruminated on her little wager nearly falling asleep whilst she basked in the warmth of the water. Finally climbing out of the tub she dried herself and trudged to bed. It had been a long day of traveling and she was weary. The warm embrace of sleep quickly whisked her away after dressing for bed. The land of sleep wouldn’t allow her to escape her little issue. Having always struggled with bedwetting and often even nighttime bowel movements tonight was no different.

In her fitful sleep she dreamt of capture. “This is a fine blade.” the female gear mused as she examined Baiken’s prized edge. “Baiken, we meet again.” the red skirted woman spoke in a seductive tone. She strained against the bindings keeping her tied to the chair. Even though she was face to face with I-no somehow she wasn’t scared. Her burning desire for vengeance fueled her anger. “I’ll destroy you the second I free myself.” she snarled, muscles straining and bulging as she struggled.

Ohohoho will you now?” the woman laughed sadistically. “No little human I don’t think you will.” she said. “You can’t even break free of a simple yarn binding.” she said, pointing to the ‘rope’ that held her. Baiken’s eyes widened at what she saw. It wasn’t a tick rope like she’d thought but a simple yarn… it felt as if it were unbreakable steel! “You’re weak.” she purred leaning close to captured Baiken, licking her ear.

The swordswoman whimpered and tried tugging at her bonds again; they barely budged. “You’ve been a past for far too long hunting down master.” she said, stepping away from the sitting woman. Her muscular thighs quivered. Now she could feel the fear running through her blood like an icy torrent. With her thumb I-no popped Baiken’s sword free from its sheathe drawing the fine blade and in an instant swinging the deadly blade towards her victim.

Baiken’s face twisted with fear as the blade approached. Steaming urine started to pool around her thighs as her bladder rapidly expelled its contents in fright. The blade held a hairs width from her throat, parting the air as it approached. She clenched her eyes shut feeling the breeze caress the side of her face and the sound of a noisy wet bowel movement rose to their ears as she filled her wrappings with a soft formless mush. She trembled, catching her breath still mid bowel movement, grunting as she forced the last of the wet feces into her undergarment with a wet crackle. “Coward~” I-no’s voice taunted.

She shot up in bed drenched in a cold sweat. Though, not the only liquid she was drenched in. The bed was absolutely soaked. She must have wet multiple times through the night. A huge wet splotch discolored the sheets under her and even worse… when she sat up she felt a massive bulge squish under her backside. Baiken flushed brightly with embarrassment, she could still remember Dr. Faust’s words about the matter the last time she had undergone the potty training class. Of the attendees she was the only one to soil her bedding.

Before losing her nerve to record the humiliating event she quickly noted down what had happened in her voiding diary. There was no way to downplay a nighttime accident like this. At this rate she was destined for diapers she thought bitterly. All too used to these sorts of nighttime incidents such as this she pulled herself out of bed groaning at the large wet splotch and faint brown staining from her nocturnal release.

Another shower followed stripping off her badly soiled wraps. Laying down a towel she collapsed back into bed. Staring out the window she could hear Faust’s irriitating voice in her head. “Protection will allow you to get a good night’s sleep as well.” he had chided her when she told him how many times a night she was woken up on average per night. Baiken grumbled under her breath yawning as she finally fell back asleep atop the towel she laid down.

The distant crow of a rooster roused her from a thankfully dreamless sleep. Again though, her body had betrayed her. The wet splotch was even larger than she remembered. She must have urinated in her sleep once more… maybe twice. Baiken cursed loudly, the clammy sensation of wet sheets sending her into a foul mood. She’d come so close to staying dry at night but every time she ran into some sort of trouble her night time issues seemed to return.

Leaving an extra tip on the nightstand to deal with the mess she’d made of her bedding Baiken quickly slipped out of the small inn not wishing to explain what she had done to yet another innkeeper. No sooner had she managed to leave the inn a roof shingle slipped from the aging roof shattering violently against the street next to her. She gasped in surprise readying her sword as her bladder spasmed. Her freshly changed wraps felt damp again. She huffed, realizing the source of the noise and let her sword drop back into its sheath before pressing on.

Before she could leave the town another member of the communications guild stopped her. “Ms. Baiken, I have a collect call for you.” he said, a hint of unease in his voice. Her fearsome reputation with a sword preceded her. She waved her hand dismissively. “Fine, I’ll take it.” she growled, it was probably him again with more information about the gear who had broken away from the main contingent of hostile Gears.

Yes?” she asked with an irritated tone as the man lowered the antenna. His voice, the same as yesterday crackled into clarity. “A fortunate turn of events. It’s changed direction again. Headed towards you. Now’s your chance, it might be able to tell you something about That man. Take care of it Baiken… and get a damn phone already.” the voice said before the line went dead. She paled as a slow trickle of warm urine ran down her muscular leg. There was no putting it off any longer, she needed answers about That Man, it was just one gear; she’d fought them before… she could fight them again.

Shutting her eyes she focused, steadying her breathing. Managing to stem the flow of urine dribbling down her leg she took a deep breath and quickly made her way from the town, leaving a small glittering puddle where her foot had been. Her hand rested on the hilt of her sword as she darted through the forest. She was going to find this gear and make it tell her about That Man.

Cutting her way through some of the denser underbrush with efficient sword strokes. Baiken was growing closer, she could feel it. Something about the way the air seemed almost electric. Her wraps had nearly dried on her run. Something she could take pride in not having dribbled any further., only a faint dampness remained from her earlier lapses in control. Slowly she drew her sword, slowing her breathing as she waited. The faint rustle of leaves in the wind was the only noise audible.

The minutes rolled on as she waited. Finally the silence broke. Branches snapped noisily underfoot from some distance away. Her pupil dilated, her heart rate quickened with a surge of adrenaline and her bladder trembled with nerves loosening another spurt of warm liquid that would soak into her wraps. The shuffling footsteps didn't sound like a normal gait. Instead they were uneven, almost as if it were stumbling, was it damaged?

What she could hear filled her with an uneasy confidence. Her legs trembled with fear as the distant footsteps grew closer. Now that the reality of facing down a rogue gear was growing closer the occasional spurts and dribbles of urine had turned into a near steady stream. Translucent yellowed liquid continually trailed down her thighs dribbling into the grass underneath her sandals. Her bowels felt heavy and in a distant corner of her mind she could feel her anus quiver.

It emerged from behind a tree, stumbling as it tripped over a root. Reaching out it steadied itself on a tree. It's form was lithe and delicate. The Gear spotted Baiken immediately, jerking it's head in the direction of the swordswoman. She swallowed dryly as its eyes fell on her. If one didn't know any better it could have been mistaken as just a beautiful young woman albeit in a strange state of dress. Tattered cloth barely covered her breasts and nethers and more than one seam was visible in the skin of her arms. It must have been a prototype or some defective Gear. Gear's like I-no and Sol were perfect specimens of magical origin.

Her breathing had grown shallow in the tense moments of the stare down and while she'd managed to steady her sword-hand her quivering bladder had given up. A torrential downpour of urine flowed down her legs dampening her kimono in spots. Its eyes flashed red and it opened its mouth as if to speak. Baiken panicked, images of her village burning to the ground flashed through her head, her parents massacred, her friends destroyed. Her knees had bent slightly of her body's own accord and when she finally came to her senses she realized she was in the process of uncontrollably vacating her bowels.

Baiken's stomach tensed as her muscles moved on their own. Had she another hand she would have desperately pressed it against her bottom in a last ditch effort to prevent the seemingly inevitable expulsion. A soft brown paste slowly piled into her urine soaked wraps. Under her kimono the tight cotton fabric began to stretch and sag accommodating the freshly released waste. The pink haired woman could feel it squishing between her muscular cheeks, coating her bottom with sticky mush as she continued to grunt and void herself.

She had to move before it struck! Taking a decisive step forward before bursting into a sprint she could feel her body push the rest of the wet stool into her wrappings with a noisy wet splortch; feeling that muddy heaviness weighing down her underwear, jiggling with every movement. Closing the gap in mere seconds she found her strength and ran the Gear through with her sword cleanly impaling it through the midsection before it could react.

Withdrawing her sword the still urinating Samurai sheathed it as she felt the last of her bladders contents finally run down her legs. Sparks jetted from the exist wound... that wasn't supposed to happen. Baiken shielded her eyes hopping back staring warily at the figure. Gears were more man than machine. The figure collapsed, twitching into a broken heap. Whatever this was it wasn't a Gear.

"Oh dear oh dear." a voice suddenly called out. It was precisely then the woman realized that the rear of her Kimono had been tugged up exposing her bulging undergarments. Her eyes widened with surprise as she whirled around again. "Kyaah! Freak!" she shouted, immediately recognizing the voice of her doctor; the... less than traditional Dr. Faust. She blushed brightly upon realizing that he'd been looking up her Kimono to inspect the state of her underwear.

"You!" she growled, clenching her sword. He seemed unbothered by the threatening stance taken by the dangerous woman as he scrawled something into a notebook. "Yes yes, that is concerning." he mused. "What... what is concerning!?" she asked waving her sword towards him. "Well..." he began, striking a pose and pausing for dramatic effect. "First I must attend to my robo Gear." the extremely tall and extremely eccentric man spoke; pointing towards the collapsed and still occasionally twitching 'woman'.

Baiken huffed, sheathing her sword. As the good doctor walked with his odd elongated motions towards the downed construct she awkwardly shifted from foot to foot, tugging on the fabric of her soiled wraps. "There we are." he exclaimed pressing his wiry fingers into a few specific spots. In a comedic display of precision the automoton popped off the ground and folded itself into a rectangular shape landing into Faust's open and waiting briefcase.

He opened his white coat and thrust the briefcase inside. Where it actually went Baiken had no idea. Not even the Post War Administration Bureau truly understood the breadth and source of Faust's occult mastery beyond his scientific and medical genius. "Now, as I was saying." he turned back to Baiken, speaking with an eloquence one wouldn't expect from a lunatic wearing a paper bag for a mask. "At first estimate it would appear you've regressed in terms of your involuntary control." he noted. As clinical as he attempted to be with his words it still brought a fiery blush to Baiken's cheeks.

"and your unintentional defecation made you hesitate for roughly 4.7 seconds. If that had been a real Gear it could have taken advantage of your bowel movement and struck first; wounding you or worse..." he mused. "If you would please raise your kimono for me?" he requested. She glowered at him."Please, I must compare your release with your past averages. You do remember our little agreement right?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. "Of course I remember." she spat.

Slowly she turned her back to him and begrudgingly gripped the sides of her Kimono carefully tugging it up until her ruined wraps came into view beneath the hem of her robe. She could feel his intense gaze probing her dirtied undergarments. "As I thought." he spoke to himself. "A release of 730 grams of feces. That's almost twenty more than your average." he estimated, sounding distressed. "Without regular potty training it seems your issues have been getting worse." Faust exclaimed. "Have you at least been following the exercises I showed you?" he asked, demonstrating the ridiculous crouching motions as he continued to barrage her with questions. "Have you had any change in diet? Reduced your alcohol intake like I recommended? Have you been sleeping well? How is your general fluid intake? Oh and my I see your voiding diary?" he asked.

She let the hem of her Kimono fall, once again concealing her shameful accident from sight. If only it would conceal the foul smell hanging around her, making it quite obvious she'd had a very messy accident in her pants. Tugging the small book off her hip Baiken thrust the private journal towards him. "No, no, no, no and poor." she said with a grumble, answering his questions. He wilted somewhat at her petulant response "As your physician I promised to help you with your issues that you came to me for assistance with. I can only do so much and forgive me for being blunt but if you ever want to stop pooping your pants like a child you'll take my advice seriously!" he reprimanded her. "You showed some promise during your first potty training classes. I'll admit you had some setbacks... but..." he trailed off.

Baiken flinched, taking a long swig of rice wine from the gourd she kept strapped over her shoulder. "I apologize for the deception and roping Anji into all this but it was the only way to properly gauge your progress without putting you in any real danger." he resumed. I think it is clear that you are not ready to be out of diapers." he said, flicking through her voiding diary, scanning the pages with incredible speed.

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I have helped many other patients in similar situations achieve more manageable levels on continence." he said. "and I believe we had a wager did we not? You were insistent you could improve on your own and I gave you the opportunity to prove yourself but it seems your continence has only worsened." he explained as he rummaged around in his coat once more and pulled out an extremely thick diaper.

The color drained from her cheeks as she saw what awaited her. The pink designs that adorned the white plastic shell brought an embarrassed scowl to her face. Faust noticed her expression and frowned. "Is it not to your liking? I thought it would match your hair." he said innocently. "and the Colossus is the only protective incontinence garment rated to keep your bedding dry. Since you're such a heavy daytime wetter it would simplify things to wear the same garment day and night." he said methodically.

"I... I'm not wearing that. It looks ridiculous!" Baiken said. "It's for children it's... give me another chance. I'll prove myself. I can... I don't want to wear that." she nearly pleaded, her eyes watering with shame. "One more chance?" he asked with a nonplussed sigh. He'd known she was stubborn but to be this stubborn!? "Fine." he said quickly. Wasting no time at all he waved his hands around in the air in front of Baiken who watched in confusion. Every few moments he would poke her muscular stomach. She had learned a long time ago not to question what he was doing unless she wanted a long confusing lecture about matters that she didn't understand.

He finished shortly after he'd begun and after one final poke he cleared his throat. "You'll feel the effects momentarily. Hold it for five minutes and I'll..." he began before be was interrupted by a distressed cry of surprise from the vengeful woman. "Ayiiiiii what did... you do!?" she grimaced in discomfort, holding her stomach with her hand. "Like I was saying..." he tried to continue before Baiken groaned loudly and squatted, spreading her thighs wide parting her kimono as a cacophony of unladylike noises erupted from her backside.

All of a sudden she'd had to go again. That was his idea of another chance? "I... nnng I'm... ahhh I'm shitting." she grunted crassly as she defecated in her already full wraps. Any pretense of control had long since past. A fresh wetness blossomed on the crotch of her wraps and a powerful stream flowed through the simple cotton undergarment. The pale yellow arc of liquid splattered noisily against the forest floor as the wet stain on her groin began to encompass the entirety of her wrappings.

The sudden relief was overwhelming, almost orgasmic. Her grunts and groans nearly turned into moans as fresh waste was pushed into her fully soiled wraps. Faust watched in surprise as she lost control immediately. Mayhaps he had overdone things... just a bit...  "nnng m...make it stop..." she groaned, clenching her eye shut. Owing to the tightness of her wraps some of her waste had started to spill out over the top smearing her lower back and the inside of her kimono. "I'll wear it... I'll wear it..." she groaned, gasping before giving one final grunt pushing out a firm log that clearly distended her wraps beyond the lumpy bulge.

Panting for breath it was finally over. "I.. thought you would be able to hold it until you were at least able to undo your underwear. It was not my intent to make you soil yourself" Faust said apologetically, holding his hands out for emphasis. "Please allow me to assist you." he said, dutifully moving towards her. "I can do it myself." she growled, slowly, carefully starting to stand. Despite how careful her movements were the mess in her wraps made a wet squelching noise as she stood, forcing some of it down her thigh.

"With one arm you'll have difficultly applying the diaper properly, not to mention cleaning yourself up." he said, continuing to move towards her. "Fine." she grumbled. Undoing the tie around her waist she let her kimono fall open carefully removing it to avoid further soiling the expensive outfit. Hanging it over a nearby branch she folded her arms over her chest standing in nothing but her filthy wraps. "Go on then." she commanded, blushing brightly. Faust was already humming merrily to himself, snapping on a pair of rubber gloves having retrieved cleaning supplies from who knows where.

It was a time consuming process and while she would never admit it she was glad she didn't have to clean the shit off her backside. He was surprisingly gentle with his touch and working in such close proximity to her womanhood was enough to inspire a blush in her cheeks for a different reason. On more than one occasion did she have to stifle the urge to moan as he tended to her. Finally it was done, she was clean and her destroyed wraps disposed of.

"All done." he said proudly, removing the gloves. "Oh, but I would recommend shaving." he commented clinically, pointing to the pink pubic hair that adorned her groin. "Purely for sanitary reasons." he said before laying his jacket on the forest floor. "If you would lie down Ms. Baiken. I will show you how to fasten a diaper." he said gesturing for her to lay down. "Fine." she grunted towards him, maintaining her standoffish attitude. She lowered herself onto the makeshift mat as instructed.

Retrieving the thickly padded diaper he'd set aside he began unfolding it showing her the difference between the front and the back, how to apply the tapes and how to ensure a snug fit; after all what would be the point of wearing protection just to have it leak? "Go ahead and lift your hips please." he asked. Baiken having accepted what was coming followed his instructions allowing him to slide the fresh garment under her. She sat back down with a faint rustle from the plastic. "I'll let you do the rest." he offered, allowing her some modicum of pride.

It proved to be much more difficult than anticipated. With one hand she couldn't quite pull it tight enough and then apply the tape. After struggling with multiple attempts she finally asked for help. "Doctor... I can't..." she admitted quietly, averting her gaze in angry frustration. To think that something so simple could elude her grasp. "I'm sure you can... it's just practice." he said without a care in the world before proceeding to tape the thick garment tightly around her toned hips. "and there we are." he said proudly.

Pulling herself to her feet the noisy crinkling was immediately audible. and brought a blush to her cheeks. "Everyone will hear it!" she protested, taking her kimono from the branch where it hung. "Nonsense, it's not that loud." he lied to assuage her pride.  "It's so thick! I can hardly close my legs." she continued with her observations, glancing over her shoulder down at her padded butt.

"You will get accustomed to it but hopefully with enough progress we can switch to something thinner." he incentivized her. She shot him an angry look as she tugged on her kimono concealing her childish diaper. Baiken inspected herself from each angle making sure it wasn't visible. "You can't even tell." Faust reassured her. She looked at him skeptically before finally accepting his words. It was for the best... no more wet sheets at night, no more sodden thighs and stains on her kimono.

"Now if you'll follow me. I've enrolled you in remedial potty training. It's starting tomorrow." he said, grabbing her by the wrist leading her off with a surprised yelp before she could even get in a word of protest. Already the pink pictures that adorned her diaper had started to fade. The doctor decidedly had his work cut out for him.