Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The appeal of "just making it in time" Scenarios

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Yoshi said:

They're my absolute favourite. In fact most of my omo ffs were basically just that. It's rare, that I write wetting though I read both wetting and just made it. There are many things I love about those kind of situations. First of all, they often lead to happy endings with not only cute/blissful relief and not a lot of humilation, but also a more explosive release, since it's intentional at that point, complete with high pressure and loong. Slow wettings kinda bore me, it's either all at once or nothing. But I do like some leaks before that happens.

Another reason is, that it's often more realistic or at least it feels that way. Close calls happen a lot but full-blown wettings (talking about unstaged ones) are rare. And I just dig the excitement of it, the "not knowing" whether or not they will make it and where. High preference for places, that aren't bathrooms and might be a bit more risky or awkward like the classic side of the road scenario, bottles (bonus for it not being large enough), anywhere outside pretty much. I just like the panicking at the end and the embarassment that comes with needing to go so bad, they have to make use of some kind of emergency option. Something, that would be a huge no for them in any other situation. That's my favourite fantasy scenario.

Almost made it and barely (with lots of leaking) is good too. It just has to feel somewhat believable.

My feelings exactly!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blurple
On 3/8/2019 at 10:27 PM, Maria-Sanza said:

"Just made it" is trash. It is like drinking a lite beer, skim milk, diet coke, or a decaf coffee. It removes the element that makes the scenario interesting in the first place. Real desperation consists of a struggle with eventual defeat, the results of consequences from poor choices and the humiliation that ensues afterwards. The schadenfreude that results from observing the suffering of the subject intertwines with your arousal from being into this fetish.

I think even though the outcome should ideally always be the same, there is still a lot to work with that it can always remain original and exciting.

That’s like just your opinion man 😛

i’m not strictly into wetting but the act of peeing. Wetting can be absolutely amazing as can seeing a girl go right to the edge and start losing control just as she sits on the toilet or even better is getting her pants down in time and just peeing through her panties.

just made it videos are usually garbage. The girls are usually obviously faking in order to get the shot. There are some good stories though.

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, Yoshi said:

Another reason is, that it's often more realistic or at least it feels that way. Close calls happen a lot but full-blown wettings (talking about unstaged ones) are rare. And I just dig the excitement of it, the "not knowing" whether or not they will make it and where. High preference for places, that aren't bathrooms and might be a bit more risky or awkward like the classic side of the road scenario, bottles (bonus for it not being large enough), anywhere outside pretty much. I just like the panicking at the end and the embarassment that comes with needing to go so bad, they have to make use of some kind of emergency option. Something, that would be a huge no for them in any other situation. That's my favourite fantasy scenario.

Almost made it and barely (with lots of leaking) is good too. It just has to feel somewhat believable.

Excellent written, fully agree with this!!

It's rather interesting to see the nuances of how this particular kink works for different people. Some who like some spurting before reaching the toilet, some that like wetting at the toilet, others that want the defeat/humiliation aspect, etc.

A long time ago I read a piece somewhere that suggested that wetting triggering arousal is born as the mind's way of dissociating itself from the shame or trauma that a person went through when wetting themselves as a child which, let's be honest, is a time when accidents are likely to happen, and have the highest chance to leave a sizeable imprint on the psyche.

So basically the brain copes by overriding feelings of trauma with pleasure, which applies to more than just omorashi. Cases of people whom, sadly, were molested at a young age are as adults aroused with rape roleplaying for example.

It's a weird theory to wrap your head around but it holds water (no pun intended) The one time I had an accident as a little kid is burned into my memory, I distinctly remember how desperate I felt leading up to it and how embarrassed I was when people found out I wet myself.

Nowadays I love me some desperation, and when a  person just barely reaches the toilet that's a more preferable scenario for me, probably due to the degree of how devastated I felt that time I couldn't make it, like my brain just can't overcome that feeling so it defaults to a more comfortable outcome. 

On 4/18/2019 at 10:51 AM, Yoshi said:

They're my absolute favourite. In fact most of my omo ffs were basically just that. It's rare, that I write wetting though I read both wetting and just made it. There are many things I love about those kind of situations. First of all, they often lead to happy endings with not only cute/blissful relief and not a lot of humilation, but also a more explosive release, since it's intentional at that point, complete with high pressure and loong. Slow wettings kinda bore me, it's either all at once or nothing. But I do like some leaks before that happens.

Same, I love situations where someone has to pee somewhere that they hate having to consider (outside, in a bottle, in front of someone else) because it's only preferable to having an accident, which will happen if they don't take the emergency option.

I prefer desperation and can take or leave wetting (although I'll write it for variety), so just made it in time endings are fine by me. There are even some characters who I would rather imagine taking a long, forceful piss with their head tilted back and eyes closed, sighing in relief.

I don't care for wetting and I do personally dislike humiliations but find the desperation itself very intriguing, when a friend was a bit desperate even is she hid it well throw me out of the bathroom I did not move far from the door and could hear the stream and that did allot for me.
I don't know if I like it because it is a  form of vulnerability, you can be the top badass but if your bladder is full you will dance like an 5yo, might be my "toxic masculinity" as I in most cases are rather timid. I like the distress but I don't want the humility of losing it.