Sign In

Pee accidents in high school/ college sports

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I made an attempt once, years ago in school, to play for a local girls rugby team. Didn't last long, only a few months. It was pouring with rain once before training but the team refused to cance

The first accident I had in high school was my freshman year and our first real road game. It was just one of those days were nothing goes right. Last class gets held late so have to haul to get

I did it once. I played tennis in High School, the uniform was luckily a red shirt and black shorts. My senior year we had an away game across town. I didn't have a chance to go after school before ge

I never did, though I kind of wish I had, there were probably some opportunities to, (I actually think I did during swim team, but I'm unsure if that should count).

I do have a memory of a soccer teammate who I had always wondered if they'd wet themselves or not. 
I recall them mentioning having to go and then a while later as practice was ending, she sat down on the field for a while and didn't get up - if one was going to wet themselves, I'd imagine that's how it'd be done if others were nearby at least. Our uniforms were black shorts though so it was impossible to tell.

(I also have since found out that I find sports/gyms clothes to be my favorites for wettings typically.)

Very hot story Becca, thankyou for that 🙂

I have posted the following story of a sighting from high school before, but it's worth reposting here...

This is something that I saw in around my second or third year of high school during a PE lesson while playing rounders (a game very similar to baseball).

We had gone out onto the field in a large mixed group before being divided into two teams for the game, and in the group I was waiting with was Nicky.  She was a girl who was often something of a bully, including bullying me on a few occasions, and was often associated with the more rebellious girls in our year.  Because of this I didn’t always talk to her much but on this occasion just happened to be mixed with her and her friends as we headed out onto the field.

On the way there I heard Nicky complaining about something and I think she mentioned the short PE skirt she had to wear for the lesson.  Nicky was not one of the most slim girls in our year and only very rarely wore a skirt except for in PE lessons, and for this lesson she was wearing a decidedly short black skirt along with a red sweater.  Although she was fairly fat she had very long legs, even if they were quite chunky which made her skirt very tight on her thighs, and this seemed to be making her feel uncomfortable given what she was saying to her friends but she appeared fine to everyone else.  A lot of the girls would probably have worn shorts under their skirts for PE, but Nicky didn’t strike me as quite the type to do so, and I doubt she would have found any to fit under her short skirt on this day.

After this we warmed up and were split into teams, and the game started.  A short while later I was sat in the queue waiting to bat, Nicky and her friends behind me giggling about something.  As our turn neared I looked round at them and Nicky suddenly said “I’m gonna wet myself!” and laughed.  As I turned to look at her she was sitting with her legs crossed, not “Indian style” as most would while on the field (another suggestion that she wasn’t wearing shorts under her skirt) but with her legs out in front of her and tightly clasped together.  “I’m gonna piss myself!” she said in a giggly voice and with a rather naughty smile on her face as I looked at her, and the way she was keeping her legs clenched as she and her friends laughed showed she wasn’t lying.  I tried to sneak a furtive look up her skirt, but the way she was keeping her plump legs crossed coupled with how tight her skirt was meant I couldn’t see anything.

I couldn’t think of anything to say to Nicky at the time, partly because of shyness and partly because I didn’t want to offend her, but I was waiting to see if she really was about to wet herself when I was called forward to take part in the game.  I managed to hit the ball (a rarity in itself given my lack of proficiency at any sport) and ran halfway round the pitch with the next batters following.  Nicky was next in line, and as I watched she got to her feet very carefully, pulling her skirt down as she did so.  “Miss, I need the loo” she whined to the teacher as she stood ready to bat, seemingly reluctant to move her legs apart, but the teacher ignored her apparent desperation and the game continued.  I watched Nicky as she swung at the ball and began her run – she ran as carefully as she could without too much strenuous movement lest she lose control and have an accident, and I now knew that she was deadly serious.

For the rest of the lesson I concentrated on the game – something unusual for me as I was not the sportiest of people and was rarely in the mood for PE, so perhaps my interest in Nicky’s desperation had put me in a good mood.  Nicky was soon out of the game, and after this I wasn’t able to watch her as closely due to still being involved.

At the end of the lesson me and the rest of the group got ready to head back in and get changed.  It was only at this point that I realised that Nicky had not left to go inside to the toilet at any point, and I looked round to see if she was OK.  Moments later she walked past me to rejoin her friends, and I noticed that she was moving decidedly uneasily and looking rather uncomfortable, one hand holding the hem of her skirt.  Had she really wet herself?  I tried to sneak a closer looked as she walked away from me, and even though she was walking carefully her thighs did look slightly wet in places just below her skirt.  Maybe she had only wet a little, or was trying to keep it all in her knickers and not let it run down her legs.

A moment later, I heard someone calling the teacher and looked over to where Nicky was standing at the edge of the field, next to one of her friends.  Nicky said something quietly to her friend and then said “Miss, can we go the long way round?”  This meant going right the way around the large sports hall and into the changing rooms through the back entrance, away from everyone else.  I didn’t hear the teacher’s response, mainly because Nicky’s request had made me wonder – why did they suddenly want to do that?  It was entirely possible of course that they simply wanted to sneak away for a crafty cigarette out of sight, but everything else that had happened made me think...had Nicky really wet herself and didn’t want anyone to see?  Did she want to get inside before everyone else so she could dry herself or get changed quickly so no-one would see her wet knickers?  Did she need a friend with her to help her with her predicament?

Frustrated somewhat, I turned away and began to slog back towards the changing rooms.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, TinkleTroubles said:

Back when i was in 10th grade i was on my schools softball team and during our literal first game as a team i got quite nervous as i was sitting on the bench just about to go up to bat and i peed a bit in my panties... luckily our uniform pants were white so it wasnt noticeable but i was so embarrassed i thought the whole world was starring at me lol

Did anyone find out? I've had similar things happen with me with road races luckily I usually have dark shorts.

On 5/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, TinkleTroubles said:

luckily no one did lol... i woulda died of embarrassment 

That's good! I knew  a lot of high school girls would pee in their swimsuits during swim meets. They would stand over the drains on the pool deck or pee in the pool. 

I had one friend on the cross country team in HS. Once, when I was in the school parking lot waiting for him after school practice, I could hear someone stop behind the wall.

I think it was one of the female members of  the team. (The guys would usually just step off the trail and go behind a tree and make a big deal about their so-called monster dicks (I wasn't on the cross-country team so I have no proof). )

I later asked my friend where the women went, and he said by the parking lot wall. I wish I could have seen her (if she wanted me to).

On 5/20/2019 at 12:13 PM, mosesrab said:

At swim practice, often, but not accidents.  we would piss where ever we pleased.  The girls too, it was alot of what got me in to this lifestyle.

I swam too, often shared a lane with a cute redhead a few years older than me when I was a sophomore and she was very open about when she was peeing in the pool. I used to joke with her about getting close when she peed when the water was cold to stay warm. We swam outdoor year round so there was a few months of cold practices.

On 5/24/2019 at 6:33 PM, AEMILIVS said:

Once I wet on a long bus ride home from a football game.  We were always goofing at practice, and several times I laughed until I peed myself.  One time, I let go in my pants at practice, because I just got fed up with holding.  

I wish I would've known about this aspect of highschool sports. I would've really enjoyed this and probably would've joined you