Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female A wishful sighting at a client

I was having a conversation at a client at their office the other day. Nothing was out of the ordinary, until a girl with a black sweater and light blue jeans walked in. She was perhaps 5 meters away from the table where we sat, in the pantry area. She came in to make herself a cup of tea. 

Standing with her back towards us, my heart suddenly stopped. From the corner of my eye, I was pretty sure I saw a sizeable, dark, wet patch in her crotch area. Wait, what? I had to have another look, but obviously didn't want my client to notice. Fortunately enough, as our meeting involved a few more people, the others continued talking and I was off the hook for a brief moment. Here was my chance: were my eyes lying?

It turns out they weren't. Just meters away stood a woman that came straight from my dreams. This gorgeous blonde had deliberately wet herself at work, and was now walking around in wet denim, acting if it was the most normal thing in the world. No desperation, no hiding, nothing. Not a care in the world. I felt my right hand reach for my pocket to grab my phone. To others, it must have looked as if I had received a text message, but in reality, I had to capture this incredible moment for myself.

Of course, reality sunk in fairly shortly after.

Many people in this country commute by bicycle, and it had been raining earlier that day. In other words, this girl surely hadn't wet herself, but rather, her rain soaked bike saddle left a well placed wet mark on her jeans.

Or did it...?