Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet Myself Doing a Video Game Omorashi Challenge! (KozmoLotto V: Part 2, with art by Biku!)

On 3/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, randomkath said:

Ho-ly shit, girl!

:hot:

😉

On 3/6/2019 at 2:18 PM, EtchyFox said:

Dammnit Kozmo...how did you know gaming holds were my weakness...Well written and very squirm inducing...so fun to read!

I'm glad you think so!! 😄

14 hours ago, Otakos said:

Your story is amazing and (as per usual!) flawlessly written!  Bloodborne is a merciless beast that I can only hope to one day have the resolve to return to.

Do it. Game is gud.

12 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If you ever do another lottery again, I'm sticking with my challenge from last time, and if I win this time, I bet you'd find it really enjoyable. (And I'd probably suggest this outfit too now I know you have it)

Knowing I usually take a bit to select a winner, and then a bit longer to actually do the request, I'll probably post the lotto topic up sooner rather than later. And by sooner I mean in a couple of minutes.

• 2 months later...

I love doing holds while playing video games. I've not tried racing games but recently I've been playing a truck driving game (I know this sounds boring but it's super relaxing, at least if you're not getting desperate!) and this can lead to some holding: OK you can go pee after this delivery, ok after this delivery, ok after...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...