Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Leveling in MMO Turns Into Unexpected Wetting...

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was featured

I miss ffxiv. There was another user that I wanted to play with from here, but I had no way to pay for the sub back then. I'm thinking about getting back into it now though since I have a job. I remember playing it all night a few times and not wanting to get up to use the bathroom. Eventually, because I really didn't want to deal with the mess, I would, but I would be really running and dancing to the bathroom when I finally did get up. That happens to me a lot in Rocket League too when I find a good lobby of people. 30 seconds in between the matches isn't enough to run to the bathroom, so I just hold it. Eventually, it gets pretty hard to hold it and concentrate so people usually leave my team and I can finally quit and run to the bathroom.

Anyway, great story!

What an amazing story! The context of the story (Namely FFXIV) made it all the more relatable.... I imagine your poor moonkitty would be so embarrassed to know the one controlling her was into such things.... or perhaps she's secretely into it as well? 🤔

Anyroad, glad you enjoyed yourself and thanks for sharing! Maybe we'll run into each other in-game sometime! May you ever walk in the light of the Crystal! ^_^

• 1 month later...