Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite male wetting scenario?

I love the idea of a man who is caught up in something say work related he can’t get away from as his bladder fills and fills and he gets increasingly desperate but then when release is nearby something stops him again. The longer he has to wait an even I can watch the better. Long, desperate male squirming is bliss. 

15 minutes ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I love the idea of a man who is caught up in something say work related he can’t get away from as his bladder fills and fills and he gets increasingly desperate but then when release is nearby something stops him again. The longer he has to wait an even I can watch the better. Long, desperate male squirming is bliss. 

You mean something like...if I was in a training session that's 3 hours and I've had way too much water and coffee and I can't exactly leave because I might miss something, so I stay and squirm a little. Then, after the meeting, as I'm heading to the bathroom, I get a phone call from a client that's freaking out and I end up spending another hour talking them off a cliff, all the while still holding and dancing around my office? Would you like to be my secretary that day?

Mine is definetely stuck in traffic- ideally at a British motorway service station- gets out of car doing jeans and belt back up which he had to undo because of the pressure on his bladder- runs/hobbles to the men’s room almost bent double- has already started pissing before he gets his dick out- long piss at the urinal whilst he sighs with relief!! 

How about two hot guys drinking at a local bar.  They slowly get drunk and set up a date to see who can hold their piss the longest.  You see them sitting there, in public, squirming to hold and giving each other a hard time about it.  Eventually one just can't hold any longer and starts to piss his jeans.  The other starts laughing at his friend and that causes him to piss his jeans.

14 hours ago, GreenChile said:

You mean something like...if I was in a training session that's 3 hours and I've had way too much water and coffee and I can't exactly leave because I might miss something, so I stay and squirm a little. Then, after the meeting, as I'm heading to the bathroom, I get a phone call from a client that's freaking out and I end up spending another hour talking them off a cliff, all the while still holding and dancing around my office? Would you like to be my secretary that day?

Would I like to be your secretary? Absolutely yes!! What a hot scenario 

7 hours ago, Snowpants said:

How about two hot guys drinking at a local bar.  They slowly get drunk and set up a date to see who can hold their piss the longest.  You see them sitting there, in public, squirming to hold and giving each other a hard time about it.  Eventually one just can't hold any longer and starts to piss his jeans.  The other starts laughing at his friend and that causes him to piss his jeans.

Totally believable! I'm down for this, especially in a pair of white Levis!

Anyway, a favorite of mine is when a dominant female exerts her authority over her male friends, somehow forcing them to wet themselves. A scenario would be possibly two friends cycling, taking in liquids during their session. As time passes, they both feel the urge to go. However, the guy is zipped up in a skinsuit, so it's practically impossible for him to go without taking his suit off. The girl feels devilish and dominates him, berating and teasing him and telling him to hold it because as a man, he's supposed to. Of course, he obliges and tries in vain as he squirms and hobbles about, until the girl decides for him to stop embarrassing himself and just watches him wet himself hopelessly in front of a crowd.

Edited by ssjammerz (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Snowpants said:

Hell yes!! So hot!

22 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

That sounds like my Wednesday this week stuck in calls and meetings due to incidents in work and only finally able to go at 6:30 having not been since that morning at 7 and having been wanting to go since lunch time

14 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

Traffic. Old but gold. Everything that involves emergency options like peeing in a bottle or outside when the guy wouldn't have done it otherwise. Just made it situations/extremely close calls, desperation related to (pee) shyness, the stuck-in-elevator cliché, vocal charas who actually voice their need in some way (I love begging and whining lol), every (believable) situation where multiple guys are desperate, that keylock-incontinence thing (starting to pee when thinking about it/getting close to a place)...all that.

Sounds good 🙂 

Clothing difficulties causing unplanned desperation or accidental wetting.

Can be any or a combination of the following, in no particular order:

• Button flies
  • Zipper malfunction or can't undo drawstrings
  • Belts
  • Can't extricate member from underwear
  • One-piece skintight suit
  • Cosplay costumes with complicated construction
  • Too many layers

Sometimes, if a person is wearing something that is a pain in the ass to pee and knows about it, the person may ironically put off going to the toilet until it's too late.

realistic situations & accidental-pee scenes e.g. during photoshootings, etc.

videos with less cuts e.g. also including pee-gasms

during bd/sm or puppy-play sessions

handsfree / dick-squeezing peeing as close-up's

preferring urinals or generally different locations than a toilet

single, but powerful spurts or also continous pee-streams look cool too

moaning & whispering

clear pee-fluids

depending on the scene, but sometimes also public-stuff

less military-themed or sounding / gaping of the tip's slit videos - sometimes also diaper-stuff, but no son/dad-"relationship"-scenarios (and no butt/penetration)

• 4 weeks later...

My ideal fantasy would probably be a male sub being commanded to hold until other tasks done, or other activities, or just until is told to go. I enjoy more scenes of domination, forced holding, and maybe being forced to wet/ perform golden shower on oneself. Maybe be commanded to wear wet clothes if he wasn't able to complete all tasks or for general punishment.. or for the hell of it 😥

Edited by AriesTheRam (see edit history)