Sign in to follow this  

Conversation with friend

Question

Hi all,

I don’t post much but have lurked for years.

I am a male and have been friends with this female for a while now.  It’s a platonic friendship.

She told me recently that she dreamt about us making out.  I’ve never had a female tell me this and am curious what people think this means from her end?

She has a boyfriend.  I’m single.

I appreciate any responses.

2 answers to this question

Interesting that she confided that with you. The two of you must have a fairly trusting relationship to say the least. I mean dreams can have a meaning, or they can really just be nothing. If that's all the information you have, then there's not much to say about it specially. I assume she is at least physically attracted to you, if she didn't think there was anything wrong with the idea of making out. Of course people are attracted to many people, even if there in a relationship so I don't think that it has anything negative about her current one.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:15 PM, wet39 said:

Hi all,

I don’t post much but have lurked for years.

I am a male and have been friends with this female for a while now.  It’s a platonic friendship.

She told me recently that she dreamt about us making out.  I’ve never had a female tell me this and am curious what people think this means from her end?

She has a boyfriend.  I’m single.

I appreciate any responses.

Well that could have been a nice moment to say something like "haha id wish" or so... Or tell her what you really think of her.

Though i may be wrong and it may be a bad idea if you know her boyfriend.