Sign In

Bursting Bulge Journal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I went from leaking little drips to my bladder forcing out big spurts. By 11:15pm it was just all one big leaky spurt as my bladder simply refused to hold back that ocean any longer. Here’s 2 pic

10:15pm - I’m bursting, 8.5 or 9/10, I was challenged to hold until 3am but there’s no way, then the challenge was 1am, but even that is starting to seems too Far away. So far I’ve finished the beer f

I feel like the title is pretty self explanatory, this is going to be my holding journal, so please join me as I document my desperation, because I think it’s a pretty good time and I hope you will to

Posted Images

Hesitantly doing a hold tonight. I say hesitantly because I’m not sure how strong my will power is tonigh tbh, but in any event:

my last pee today was at around 4:30pm, between about 5:30pm and 7:30pm I’ve had about 450mL of coffee, about 500mL of water and about 345mL of coke, for a total of 1.25L.

It’s currently 9pm, and I’m at like a 4 or 5/10 desperation wise so it’s not fun yet, but I just cracked open a beer so we’ll see when it goes from here I guess.

xoxo Baby

1 minute ago, Bursting_Baby said:

Honestly I can’t stop moving I’m too squirmy and full

I'm inexperienced with pushing myself that far, so my other suggestion is that if you feel pleasure doing this try to close your eyes and only focus on it and not on the pain if necessary count the seconds in your head so you don't have to open them to check the clock

Sorry if I'm using you as a test subject