Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Twitter Find of Japanese holding challenge, anyone know the source?

Found this video on a twitter profile, it's a clip from one of these Japanese holding challenge videos. Apparently the girl has to hold it without using her hands for 15 minutes. I liked this one though because of how slowly but steadily she looses control. Does anyone happen to know the source of this clip? I'd love to take a look at the full video.

As always, download is below, link to twitter post is here:

Twitter がぶ edure 15 minutes .mp4

Wow, That was great. I'm pretty sure I know where its from, A video called Amateur Submission Intense Piss Control. Here's a thread on it.

I have been trying to find the full version for months now, as it is quite possibly the best looking sample trailer I've ever seen on the JAVs.

This clip just confirmed to me that it will be good.

Please Please Somebody find this video.

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 2:14 AM, mad-the-cat said:

They uploaded a second one on their Twitter profile. I can read and understand a tiny little bit of Japanese, but unfortunately not enough to actually ask them where they found the clips, otherwise I probably would have. 😅

Download below.

twitter がぶ 15 minutes 2.mp4

Try this.

このビデオどこから見つけた?

16 minutes ago, Cherylicious said:

Try this.

このビデオどこから見つけた?

Oh yeah! I can kind of understand this, but I would have had no idea how to say it myself. 🙈 This is asking something like where they have seen the video, right? Or is it where it can be seen? Is „mitsu ke ta“ = „have seen “? (The „see“ Kanji is pronounced „mi“ here, right?)

I'll try that! Thanks!

Also, can you tell me how to apologize my bad Japanese because I'm European? I want to apologize beforehand in case something I say sounds super rude to an actual Japanese. 😂

Edited by mad-the-cat (see edit history)

You are correct that it's the same kanji used in the verb 'see' (見る). That kanji is also used in other verb that relates to using eyes, like 'show' (見せる) or 'review' (見直す) or in this case 'find' (見つける). 見 is pronounced 'mi' in all these cases.

No need to apologize, it's not super rude (though it could be more formal) it simply means:

'From where did you find this video?'

Edited by anetall (see edit history)

Ooh! Yeah, I know 'miseru' (sorry for the horrible Romaji, but getting Windows to write things in non-latin characters is such a hassle) as show or for example 'mieru' as 'visible' but I didn't know 'review' or 'find' yet. Yeah! 'Find' makes a lot of sense in that context! Learned something new, awesome! 😄 Thanks, anetall!

If I'm ever going to write anything in Japanese without actually understanding all of what I'm writing I'd still very much like to apologize for my bad Japanese though. 😅

Update: After some research I decided to go with

„このビデオどこから見つけた?
(ドイツ人ですから、日本語が下手ですみません!😓)“

I'm not sure if this is actually grammatically correct, but I'm pretty sure they'll get what I meant. They didn't reply though, so wherever they found it doesn't seem to be anything they feel comfortable sharing.

Guess we're out of luck and have to hope and keep searching for the full video, sorry people!

Edited by mad-the-cat (see edit history)