Sign In

Guns and Diapers???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a few years ago there was a thread on r/abdl that was something along the lines of "what gun holster do you wear with your diaper?" where the thread was about what holster and diaper combo

Can't recall if this is the thread I was talking about but I do believe it got brought up a few times. Most populated reddits tend to have repeat threads. edit: it is, I linked it before even dig

You'll have to accept a subtle inside the waistband kydex penisflage holster. 

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This thread is... weirdly relevant to my interests? Strangely hot? :hot:

Never thought I would ever say that about omutsu content, let alone anything male-focused. I don't even know how I got here. This is something so oddly specific. I didn't know this was a kink I had. It's... confusing, but a really good, warm, fuzzy kind of confusing. I... I'll be in my bunk.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:24 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Interesting question, I've never fired a gun before, but would the kick back cause you to leak potentially?

Involuntarily? Unless it was your first time and you were totally startled by the recoil, no.

If, on the other hand, you wanted it to happen... 😏

Source: Decent shot with a Mauser, no upper body strength, 100 lbs soaking wet.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:24 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Hot!

Interesting question, I've never fired a gun before, but would the kick back cause you to leak potentially?

The recoil? Unlikely.

The hardest hitting firearms I have are a 30-30 Winchester 1894 lever action (First ever commercial rifle that used smokeless powder), a Desert eagle .50AE (Largest commercial semi-automatic handgun on earth), and a 12Gauge, side by side, double barrel shotgun (Because I want to look like Elmer Fudd when I shoot trap/skeet). The 12Ga, and 30-30 might bruise your shoulder, but it's not really the sort of thing that would cause you to leak.

Recoil from High caliber handguns tend to just hurt your hands. The Desert Eagle is tame in that respect, compared to things like revolvers, because the slide moving back to cycle the next round into the chamber absorbs some of the force. A revolver has nothing to absorb the recoil but your hands (Incidentally, this is the same reason why the Winchester and the 12Ga shotgun bruise your shoulder, none of the recoil forces do anything but travel into your body).

I've spent years on gun ranges, and unless something has gone Horribly wrong (Some asshole handling a rifle while you're downrange replacing targets, for example).  The #1 thing that might cause someone to piss themselves on the range is the SOUND of a gunshot.  No matter how long you've been shooting, anything larger than a .22LR  going off unexpectedly, is likely to make you jump in surprise. I cannot tell you how many times the sound of a shot on the rifle range has made me jump out of my skin. As someone who isn't into wearing diapers, I suppose I'm lucky I'm not prone to leaking for such reasons, especially as our range doesn't have any nearby toilets (The property has toilets, but they're quite a ways away from the ranges) ^_^;;

The real place I could see diaper use being handy, is hunting. It's not uncommon for hunters to be stuck in a duck blind, or a tree stand, for hours on end, and moving might scare off what you're hunting. Being the sort of hobby that can involve long spans of time with nothing happening, it's not uncommon for some hunters to have a beer or two (I don't approve of that, but it happens)...  What are you gonna do if you can't move or make noise and have to piss?

If you ever have questions about gun stuff, I'm happy to answer them to the best of my ability.  No judgements, no politics.

Edited by Anathema
Weird double post thing... (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Anathema said:

The recoil? Unlikely.

The hardest hitting firearms I have are a 30-30 Winchester 1894 lever action (First ever commercial rifle that used smokeless powder), a Desert eagle .50AE (Largest commercial semi-automatic handgun on earth), and a 12Gauge, side by side, double barrel shotgun (Because I want to look like Elmer Fudd when I shoot trap/skeet). The 12Ga, and 30-30 might bruise your shoulder, but it's not really the sort of thing that would cause you to leak.

Recoil from High caliber handguns tend to just hurt your hands. The Desert Eagle is tame in that respect, compared to things like revolvers, because the slide moving back to cycle the next round into the chamber absorbs some of the force. A revolver has nothing to absorb the recoil but your hands (Incidentally, this is the same reason why the Winchester and the 12Ga shotgun bruise your shoulder, none of the recoil forces do anything but travel into your body).

I've spent years on gun ranges, and unless something has gone Horribly wrong (Some asshole handling a rifle while you're downrange replacing targets, for example).  The #1 thing that might cause someone to piss themselves on the range is the SOUND of a gunshot.  No matter how long you've been shooting, anything larger than a .22LR  going off unexpectedly, is likely to make you jump in surprise. I cannot tell you how many times the sound of a shot on the rifle range has made me jump out of my skin. As someone who isn't into wearing diapers, I suppose I'm lucky I'm not prone to leaking for such reasons, especially as our range doesn't have any nearby toilets (The property has toilets, but they're quite a ways away from the ranges) ^_^;;

The real place I could see diaper use being handy, is hunting. It's not uncommon for hunters to be stuck in a duck blind, or a tree stand, for hours on end, and moving might scare off what you're hunting. Being the sort of hobby that can involve long spans of time with nothing happening, it's not uncommon for some hunters to have a beer or two (I don't approve of that, but it happens)...  What are you gonna do if you can't move or make noise and have to piss?

If you ever have questions about gun stuff, I'm happy to answer them to the best of my ability.  No judgements, no politics.

Thnks for sharing hun. Also, I now have so many images of hardcore hunters wearing Princess Rearz under their cammo... I love it!

Someone write that story!

Okay now, this thread discusses

- guns,

- kinky fetish sex stuff,

- weed (at least mentioned in passing),

and @Anathema's avatar is a variant of the "NO STEP ON SNEK" parody gadsen flag, featuring an anime girl.

The fuck is this now, a Libertarian convention? 😄

Not complaining, but y'all are weird as shit, and apparently I'm one of you now.

I've spend the last few hours googling armed guys and gals in diapers. The last thing I stumbled across was Magnoliastorm on tumblr, the same link @rachelkirwan posted a few months back.

And I have to say: I still don't get why, but holy shit, this is all pretty hot stuff. :hot2:

19 minutes ago, randomkath said:

Okay now, this thread discusses

- guns,

- kinky fetish sex stuff,

- weed (at least mentioned in passing),

and @Anathema's avatar is a variant of the "NO STEP ON SNEK" parody gadsen flag, featuring an anime girl.

The fuck is this now, a Libertarian convention? 😄

Not complaining, but y'all are weird as shit, and apparently I'm one of you now.

I've spend the last few hours googling armed guys and gals in diapers. The last thing I stumbled across was Magnoliastorm on tumblr, the same link @rachelkirwan posted a few months back.

And I have to say: I still don't get why, but holy shit, this is all pretty hot stuff. :hot2:

I like the Gadsden flag, but I'd hate for someone to take me too seriously. I'm happy to answer questions, but I don't wanna debate or argue or anything. 😉

I spent a couple hours today cleaning my guns meticulously, as all the ranges are closed, I'm stuck at home and have nothing better to do.

I should have peed before starting, because once I've got gloves on and start cleaning, I don't want to touch my dick while wearing gloves.  I cant easily put on a new pair of Nitrile gloves once I've taken them off unless I let my hands dry for quite some time.  If I hadn't put down a garbage bag on my chair, and a towel on top of it, I would have made quite a mess. 😅😅😅

I should "forget" to pee before my cleaning sessions more often, to be honest...

Edited by Anathema (see edit history)
On 2/24/2019 at 1:49 AM, TiniestGalaxy said:

Can't recall if this is the thread I was talking about but I do believe it got brought up a few times. Most populated reddits tend to have repeat threads.

edit: it is, I linked it before even digging into the comments. 

this is the @dril tweet 

I f**king love dril.  One of my favorite cross social platform media pages of all time.

I'm having a hard time thinking how to describe what I feel about this. Like, I know it in my head but I have no idea how to say it verbally. I'm going to try anyway.

If I think about it from a sexual point of view, it's not turn on to me but not turn off either. It's pretty neutral to me. And neither do I have any thoughts about liking them both. I don't find it that strange to like so different things that these two are. It's totally fine. However, there is this some kind of variance or something (?) between guns and diapers. Like the gun expresses power and control and the diaper is quite opposite to that, expressing weakness or fragility and something uncontrolled. And mixing these two things in the same picture is the reason I'm having some kind off odd and mixed feelings. 🤷‍♀️

Wait! I know there are pink guns, and leopard print guns,.... can a girl (or guy) get a custom printed decorated gun with little diapers on it, or like a Rearz print? That would be wild...

Not that I'm keen to own a gun... but what would be more terrifying, if a small red head pulled a fucking semi-automatic hand gun out of her purse that was gun metal grey or like covered in little baby dinosaurs...

Leopard Print guns are real versatile. You can achieve a leopard ...

All I could find was this:
Purple Unicorn Wingman Holster (IWB) – Southern Bullets

Pin on Unicorns & Rainbows!
No wait, here we go...

Just what we need, Little with real guns... Because that's not going to end well. 

Oh no! I found the 'cute gun' section of the internet...

Unicorn rifle : ATBGE

Ok I'm done...
Pin on Lil bit of everything

You should embrace it and get one. It would make a great impression on any local crooks. A small red head is just as dangerous as any man alive when armed, even with a Hello Kitty weapon!

Don't do purse carry though, draw is too slow and the bag can be stolen. Preferably it should always be on your person.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)

You're definitely not alone, although personally it plays into a larger theme of embarrassment and humiliation for some of us. We really enjoy the dichotomy of a proud tough woman, in this instance soldier types (since we're on the subject of firearms) having accidents and wearing such humiliatingly childish garments or in this instance vice versa with the genders for you. A strong woman who should be able to but still can't keep her pants clean, mm yes please. I have no comment as far as the ethics or morality of fetishizing such matters go because as far as I'm concerned it's just a fetish especially if it's just drawing. For example, Livinginfinite's art.

7 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

You should embrace it and get one. It would make a great impression on any local crooks. A small red head is just as dangerous as any man alive when armed, even with a Hello Kitty weapon!

Don't do purse carry though, draw is too slow and the bag can be stolen. Preferably it should always be on your person.

So yeah, I live in Canada, and I don't think many of the pictures I posted above are even legal... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 7:16 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Wait! I know there are pink guns, and leopard print guns,.... can a girl (or guy) get a custom printed decorated gun with little diapers on it, or like a Rearz print? That would be wild...

Not that I'm keen to own a gun... but what would be more terrifying, if a small red head pulled a fucking semi-automatic hand gun out of her purse that was gun metal grey or like covered in little baby dinosaurs...

Yes! You can get guns custom decorated with whatever image you want. It's called "cerakote" and it's a very popular coating for firearms. (All coatings exist to prevent rust, but cerakote became popular because you could put images on a thing when you cerakote it. You would however, have to go to a company that specializes in Cerakoteing things, and they might figure out what the print is from. But hey, I've seen rifles cerakoted with  dick and balls patterns, so they'll do it for you regardless of how they feel about the pattern.

The holsters and mag pouches you found are made of Kydex. A hard plastic that can be formed when heated. Good stuff, and you can also print any design you want on it.

As for what is more terrifying? black, desert tan, or dino print? I think, were I a shithead intent on causing an innocent person harm, drawing anything I recognize as a pistol is going to strike terror in my heart no matter what color or print it is.  However, from a defensive tactics standpoint, the dino print might actually the way to go, because it might knock them out of their OODA (Observe Orient Decide Act) loop and force them to pause, giving you valuable time to escape or fight back. They aren't going to expect a dino print handgun. Their brain will have to process what they are seeing. They will have to wonder if it's fake or real. They will be doing all sorts of thinking, and none of it will be their original plan of doing whatever crime they had planned on committing against you. That buys you time.  It's not much time, It's not something I'd rely on, but if it doesn't make you less effective, and DOES makes your attacker less effective, you might as well roll with the diaper print if it makes you smile.